Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (89964 Views)

FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by jomo01(m): 6:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
The conglomeration of religion and politics is so debasing to our political decorum,to the extent a rabbi of a supposedly largest church in africa would threaten to open the latrine of hell on anyone who oppose the second bid of a presidential contender;this words of ceaseless unbridleness must be caution by all and sundry in an unequivocal terms....via awesu jomo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by SURElee(f): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Isn't it funny that GEJ wud go to winners to visit to canvass for votes? Before it used to be RCCG, why hasn't he gone to RCCG? Is it becos Osibanjo is from RCCG so he decides to go canvass votes from winners' members. God sees the hearts of our politicians. The extent they would pretend to get votes no dey shock me again sef.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Swiftboy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Am affected people I know have died dont give me that emotional lesson. I've seen these terrorists' capabilities...a hint is the call out of Cameroon leaders calling on the rest of the world to help the sub-region. We're talking about international terrorists that uses guerilla tactics.
CaptainAmerica1:

Look at things for what they are, be realistic. You think the Nigerian Army doesn't have the capacity to eliminate boko haram? You must be joking.

GEJ doesn't have what it takes to handle the terrorists,
He leaves it for the top army staffs,
They are corrupt and benefit from the boko haram menace that's why they haven't been defeated them.
Why do you think security has the highest allocation but you don't see the effect at primary level, where has all the money gone to?

The truth is glaring but you choose not to see it.

You won't have this same mindset if you were affected. #fact!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by CaptainAmerica1: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Swiftboy:
I'll only believe this if I watch the video...even if he said so there must be a reason and we should reflect as well as investigate if its true we're on the verge of islamatization.This is a serious case that should not be tampa with. It could be true even the crash in crude oil price can be traced back to Saudi Arabia cos they chose not to reduce their crude oil output. Dont forget BH even recommended Buhari to mediate for them in this same Saudi Arabia and Buhari said he'll stabilize crude oil price,maybe he'll only need to talk to his arab friends. Sabotage everywhere like we cant generate enough power cos some guys be blowing gas pipelines up and we end up blaming GEJ.

Change your mindset, it's very wrong. Verge of islamization? How is that possible? Sit down and think and tell me how. His vice, a pastor will sit down and watch him? This is a democracy not a dictatorship! Don't you know how things work for God's sake? Don't be a tool of PDP propaganda.

It could be true even the crash in crude oil price can be traced back to Saudi Arabia cos they chose not to reduce their crude oil output.

You must be a kid if you believe/think so. Don't you watch the news?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by CaptainAmerica1: 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Swiftboy:
Am affected people I know have died dont give me that emotional lesson. I've seen these terrorists' capabilities...a hint is the call out of Cameroon leaders calling on the rest of the world to help the sub-region. We're talking about international terrorists that uses guerilla tactics.

And you're still in support of this government? Have a rethink.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by gabriel212: 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
babasanti:
I SAW THIS AND I HAVE WITHDRAWN MY SUPPORT FOR GMB . IF APC CANT HAVE CHRISTIANS HOLDING STRATEGIC HIGH POST, THEY CAN GO TO HELL. WE WONT VOTE GMB.

NIGERIA ON VERGE OF ISLAMIZATION (APC SECRET AGENDA EXPOSED)- Pastor Bosun Emmanuel The redeem Christian church of God pastor Emmanuel bosun in a special presentation in a congregation in Ibadan saying that the nation Nigeria is on the verge of Islamization by the all progressive people party (APC). Saying that all Christians should be wise and decisive on whom they should give their mandate in the Feb 14th polls. Using Turkey as an example. Saying the Nigeria church is interested in rising billionaires instead of disciples. He quoted Abuja declaration 1989, saying in 1989 Islam had a meeting in Abuja and made a declaration. 1) To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized and Nigeria is a member nation. 2) To ensure only Muslims are elected in all political positions of member nations. 3) To make sure that they strategize and carry out their plan Saying the then head of state General Sani Abacha removed 21billion naira from Nigeria treasury and gave to Organization of Islamic conference (OIC) for the total islamatization of Nigeria. Saying they have started actualizing their agenda with the boko haram activities. Saying boko haram aim is to totally Islamatize Nigeria and eradicate Christianity. Pastor Bosun a delegate of the just concluded Nigeria conference under the religion umbrella says that on Sep 15th 2014 God spoke to Dr Vincent Anigbogu, D.G institute of national transformation, saying that if care is not taking Nigeria would be like the nation Turkey in 30years from 2014. Saying turkey was 100% Christians but at present, Turkey is 0.124% Christians and 95% Muslims saying Christianity existed in turkey for 1,123years and Islam uprooted. Saying Christianity in Nigeria is just 172years old (Methodist batch freeman).turkey had a very strong and solid Christian foundation as apostle Paul was from Turkey, but it was still uprooted, if Christianity give them the opportunity they would do the same here. If that can be done in Turkey with a very strong religious background then Nigeria wouldn’t be an exception if Christians make the same mistake as Turkey. He said Nigeria Christians are making the same mistake as Turkey, saying as quote. 1) Turkey under estimated the young Ottoman ruler(Nigeria churches are under estimating boko haram). 2) The church in Constantine old name for Istanbul capital of Turkey was one of the best defended city in Europe (Nigeria thinks they are the biggest in Africa) 3) Racism and tribalism weakened the church in Turkey(Nigeria church is affected by racism and tribalism) 4) The weapon used in destroying the church in Turkey was invented by a Christian (Christians are the once strategizing for Muslims in Nigeria) He categorically said the APC is a party to watch carefully, saying the APC has hired the campaign manager of Barack Obama to strategize for them saying when he came to Nigeria he needed someone to interface for him the person he employed was a pastor, so power could be handed over to a party (APC)with all purpose and intent is an Islamic brotherhood. Pastor Bosun also hinted that Nigerians core problem is from the Nigerian constitution saying it’s a problem of dual ideology within the Nigeria constitution .said sharia was mentioned 73times in the Nigeria constitution, Islam was mentioned 28times, grand cadi 54times & Muslim 40 times in the Nigeria constitution 1999, saying there was no mention of Christians in the Nigeria’s constitution, no mention of the bible, no single mention of Christ, no single mention of church. Saying constitutionally that Nigeria is an Islamic state instead of a circular state. Saying it hasn’t been fully enforced because they haven’t captured the south west. But recently there has been a hand shake between the North West and south west with the disguise of a political party (APC). He also said that the leadership structure of the APC should be looked into siting examples saying their; National leader west: Muslim National leader south: Muslim National chairman: Muslim Deputy national chairman: Muslim National secretary: Muslim Deputy national secretary: Muslim National publicity secretary: Muslim National treasurer: Muslim National financial secretary: Muslim National youth leader: Muslim Women leader: Muslim Legal adviser: Muslim Saying who ever votes APC is digging the grave of the Nigeria church with his or her thumb. Saying that APC has an Islamic agenda for Nigeria, Christians must stand and bring back Goodluck on the Feb 14th elections. Hinting that in 1983 IOC had a strategy meeting in London with the aim of islamatizing Africa, in that meeting they produced a 322 paged document, 126 pages were focused on Nigeria identifying Nigeria a key nation to be captured saying the south west should stand and resist the APC Islamic agenda for Nigeria under the disguise of politics. Also made mention of rivers state saying they are also interested in the oil and gas of the nation saying that’s why they are also pulling weight in rivers state. Saying if Buhari wins 2015, Christianity is looked up for the next hundred years and Christianity wouldn’t be passed to our children said the issue is not if Goodluck Jonathan is performing or not, saying Goodluck is 100% successful, he is there for a purpose to rebuild the foundation of Nigeria. IOC strategy on how to capture Nigeria Their plan he said: SOUTH EAST, They appear formidable but they Christianity is merchandised. It can be bought and sold. If they see sufficient money the Ibo man would drop the bible and pick up the Koran. It has started happening as religious leaders from the east are already pushing for the Islamic brotherhood under disguise of APC. Power of money. SOUTH WEST, Both Islam and Christianity are superficial, making both similar in the west. Aim is to colonize all the Christians in the south west. Make them betray their self to instigate mistrust in the church and finally embrace the Islamic brother hood (APC) SOUTH SOUTH, Train them in Islamic countries convert them and return them to push the message of Islam in the south. they are achieving it gradually, Alahaji Asari Dokumbo was their failed first experiment he said, he also emphasized the church must raise disciples instead of billionaires saying the church should be galvanized in righteous actions, pray and fast for the church and also stated the Goodluck should be given the mandate of Christians to avert the hideous plans of Islamic brotherhood under the APC disguise. And true Christians who want the existence and continuity of the Nigeria church should please spread this message saying information is power. NOTE FOR READERS: BEWARE: Abuja Declaration Has Been Edited Apparently, as a result of the growing awareness amongst Christians of the evil planned by the Muslims against the Church, the Muslims went online to edit and distort the information on the Abuja Declaration of 1989. The information on Wikipedia was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014 by one Greg Abdul. Their battle plan detailing the plot behind the current Boko Haram insurgency and other forms of political manipulations by the Muslims in the country, was completely removed!
thunder strike u wt dt nonsense pathological propaganda. by the way I am Christian
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Swiftboy:
I'll only believe this if I watch the video...even if he said so there must be a reason and we should reflect as well as investigate if its true we're on the verge of islamatization.This is a serious case that should not be tampa with. It could be true even the crash in crude oil price can be traced back to Saudi Arabia cos they chose not to reduce their crude oil output. Dont forget BH even recommended Buhari to mediate for them in this same Saudi Arabia and Buhari said he'll stabilize crude oil price,maybe he'll only need to talk to his arab friends. Sabotage everywhere like we cant generate enough power cos some guys be blowing gas pipelines up and we end up blaming GEJ.

times like this so many conspiracy comes up only God knows the truth, even of recent we started hearing it's no longer apple that killed Abacha, but one thing is clear we can't live another 4 years with a president who through out his 6 years keeps setting up committee to oversee his responsibilities and none has had any breakthrough till date
Can't imagine another month with a president who always blame others on what should be his responsibility
I can list many but bottom line is GEJ is not fit to be a local govt chairman talkless of state governor
Imagine him using same energy he has for his campaign to quarter of Nigeria problem we will be better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Swiftboy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Is it not true that Saudi refuse to cut their output despite US' shale? Again a V.P could be a smokescreen as well. Am saying we should try to look deeper into things than skim the surface.
CaptainAmerica1:

Change your mindset, it's very wrong. Verge of islamization? How is that possible? Sit down and think and tell me how. His vice, a pastor will sit down and watch him? This is a democracy not a dictatorship! Don't you know how things work of God's sake? Don't be a tool of PDP propaganda.

You must be a kid if you believe/think so. Don't you watch the news?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Swiftboy(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
e365:

I am a quiet NL unfortunately can't keep quiet on this topic today,
Now back to what you said, times like this so many conspiracy comes up only God knows the truth, even of recent we started hearing it's no longer apple that killed Abacha, but one thing is clear we can't live another 4 years with a president who through out his 6 years keeps setting up committee to oversee his responsibilities and none has had any breakthrough till date
Can't imagine another month with a president who always blame others on what should be his responsibility
I can list many but bottom line is GEJ is not fit to be a local govt chairman talkless of state governor
Imagine him using same energy he has for his campaign to quarter of Nigeria problem we will be better
okay blame the govt for all the troubles in the country.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by kolaaderin: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
slimfit1:

Hahaha maybe he is . Pastor take iit easy its too late for now we are already in hell already oh.

Open it wide for my people to escape. Nigerians are in hell with GEJ as president, so we oppose him then we escape for the gate of hell will be opened.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by CaptainAmerica1: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
gabriel212:

thunder strike u wt dt nonsense pathological propaganda. by the way I am Christian

God bless you my brother. If they think he'll wake up one day and Islamize the whole country, they need to go and read the definition of democracy and learn how it works.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Adeyinka1758(m): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hahahahahahahahah

I was there live n direct today, what Pst. Oyedepo was tryin to say was that anybody dat wish to cause election crisis or war bfor, durin and after he election will be cast to hell....

Jonathan landed there with Jet while the whole ota esp in Winner chapel compound was filled with security ( sss, mopol, soldiers)...

Abeg watch wat u say...

Live n Direct

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Missmossy(f): 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
herald9:

I actually answered your question...
You just couldn't decipher

#The second line. tongue
I don't get It...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by olumite2014(m): 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
What if God now oppose him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by CaptainAmerica1: 7:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Swiftboy:
Is it not true that Saudi refuse to cut their output despite US' shale? Again a V.P could be a smokescreen as well. Am saying we should try to look deeper into things than skim the surface.

That has nothing to do with the fall in oil prices, absolutely nothing! Where do you get your theories from?

VP isn't any smoke screen! A democratic president cannot wake up on day an Islamize a whole nation. I ask again, don't you know how democracy works?

Don't be deceived by PDP propaganda, sit down on your own and analyze things
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Kanana(m): 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
It's so disheartening when the supposedly enlightened folks keep criticising a revere bishop over what he purportedly said without verifying the fact.

Even though he hasn't come out to deny the statement being attributed to him but many members of his congregation who were at his church today have come out to deny the said statement wholeheartedly.

We ought to be rebuking the OP for attributing such an outrageous statement to the bishop.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by justus4dami: 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Stomach-care pastor.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Kanana(m): 7:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

That has nothing to do with the fall in oil prices, absolutely nothing! Where do you get your theories from?

VP isn't any smoke screen! A democratic president cannot wake up on day an Islamize a whole nation. I ask again, don't you know how democracy works?

Don't be deceived by PDP propaganda, sit down on your own and analyze things

Exactly. It baffles me when a presumably enlightened mo.ron comes online and say thrash. How could a sitting president 'islamise' a nation. Ain't this a democratic dispensation? Do they even know how decisions are taken in a democracy?

Such a pity
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by mechanics(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
mistabiola:

President Jonathan was a guest at Winners Chapel in Ota Ogun state today and according to people who were there, they claim Pastor Oyedepo said he will 'open the gate of hell on those who oppose the President.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/we-will-open-gate-of-hell-on-thos-who.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
nonsence, why shud a man of God be talking like dat? I knw people wil nt talk against his comment but dey were quick to condemm Rev Mbaka's comment.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by noordean(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
is he the gatekeeper of hell?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by CaptainAmerica1: 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kanana:

Exactly. It baffles me when a presumably enlightened mo.ron comes online and say thrash. How could a sitting president 'islamise' a nation.

Such a pity

Thank you oh! Help me tell them. That's why I say they are tools of PDP propaganda, they just put something in your head and you'll believe it without thinking it through.

Ain't this a democratic dispensation? Do they even know how decisions are taken in a democracy?

God bless you. We need to educate ourselves more. Smh to our youths.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Ghost01(m): 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
In 2011, it was Adeboye. Now it's Oyedepo. Why is our C-in-C acting sheepishly like this?

As for the gate keeper of hell, na your family go first enter that your "hell". Werey jatijati!

Whether you like or you no like, Jonatan is leaving the Rock come May 29.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by sophtaf(f): 7:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
jamst:

grin you remind me of something grin
"something"abi? Smh undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by elTigre(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bishop Oyedepo: All those opposing & against the peace of Nigeria, God would open the gates of hell to them". These were his words.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Vanpascore(m): 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
The vission is getting clearer. Haba! Papa!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by segnys007(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Swiftboy:
the last time I checked the drop in crude oil does not affect only Nigeria, so you saying they plan to islamatize the other countries affected by the drop?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Ignyte(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Niger Delta Militants say if goodluck lose dem dey go war, now Bishop say him go open hell...

see as two parties define life and afterlife because of GEJ.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Rexyl(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Gej or Gmb anyone of them that means evil for Nigeria will the Almighty God deny the grace and honour of being the next president. According to the prayer, God will open the gate of hell to unrepentant enemies of peace, progress and development of this country. The enemies must be out for good people to serve God with ease and enjoy their freedom without fear and molestation.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Isrealbabs(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
eightsin:
Papa will never say anything like this... he is wiser than this...
thanks bro I was in the last One night with the king last friday night, what papa said is that the gate of hell is open to those who want to destabilise Nigeria, He did not mention any political party name. Dont allow the attention seeking journalist mislead you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
emeka2847:

Gerraway with your divisive PDP propaganda. They deceived us in 2011. We won't allow that again.

This election is not a religious or ethnic war. It is a war against insecurity, impunity, unemployment, poverty, corruption and all other PDP vices. So shut up.

GMB till Jona return our $20 billion
You are so gullible! I tell you. Do you know what buhari took during ptf era? $2.4billion? You sit there to condemn goodluck jonathan. I stayed with these people in the north! I was a victim of their fanatism. Have you bothered to ask yourself why muslim extremists are clamouring for him? Have you bothered to ask your so-called self why majority of muslims never voted for any christian president? Have you ever bothered to ask your so-called self why Patricia olubunmi etteh was kicked out despite the fact that they are all corrupt as well? Wasn't it because she was a woman which is ofcourse haram for a woman to be above a man in islam? Have you ever asked your so-called self why farouk lawal was very much supported in the house (even though otedola had proof) wasn't it because it really went public that they jailed him? Have you ever asked your so-called self why yerima hasn't been persecuted?
Do you know that in borno as we speak, the only set of people who are really catered for are the Muslims (even though there are christians GOOD CHRISTIANS in askira uba, chibok etc.)? I still go to the north even uptill now. You are soooooo gullible (what some people would call MUMU). Even if you don't vote for goodluck, vote someone else other than a jihadist. Don't sell your birth right mumu. Anyway, you may even be a muslim sef with a fake moniker (nothing wey we no dey see for nairaland o)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by thirty1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Wow!!!

I thought they said the Devil is boss in hell..

Or is OLEdepo a Deputy to Satan

Lol bad guy Oledepo indeed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Rexyl(m): 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
sbaks:

You are so gullible! I tell you. Do you know what buhari took during ptf era? $2.4billion? You sit there to condemn goodluck jonathan. I stayed with these people in the north! I was a victim of their fanatism. Have you bothered to ask yourself why muslim extremists are clamouring for him? Have you bothered to ask your so-called self why majority of muslims never voted for any christian president? Have you ever bothered to ask your so-called self why Patricia olubunmi etteh was kicked out despite the fact that they are all corrupt as well? Wasn't it because she was a woman which is ofcourse haram for a woman to be above a man in islam? Have you ever asked your so-called self why farouk lawal was very much supported in the house (even though otedola had proof) wasn't it because it really went public that they jailed him? Have you ever asked your so-called self why yerima hasn't been persecuted?
Do you know that in borno as we speak, the only set of people who are really catered for are the Muslims (even though there are christians GOOD CHRISTIANS in askira uba, chibok etc.)? I still go to the north even uptill now. You are soooooo gullible (what some people would call MUMU). Even if you don't vote for goodluck, vote someone else other than a jihadist. Don't sell your birth right mumu. Anyway, you may even be a muslim sef with a fake moniker (nothing wey we no dey see for nairaland o)

May God save this country. Occurrences and behaviors of some people of the North reveal why determination of North for expected development is sceptical.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.