Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? (7078 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Do Ladies Enjoy Sex? / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
This girlfriend of mine likes me to cuddle her every time she wants to sleep.

As a freelance writer, I am always busy on my laptop but she always wants me to come over to the bed and pet her to sleep.

At first, I put up with it for a couple of weeks but now, it is really beginning to irritate me.

Every time I complain or beg her to try and sleep by herself, she accuses me of not being romantic. She says I am too principled (WTF!!!) and that all the girls like to be petted to sleep.

Another problem is that she in my arms for hours, gisting instead of sleeping, forgetting that I was working before she forced me into bed.

Are all ladies like this or do I have to consider not getting married cos I cherish my space?
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by herald9: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Awwww... you've what others are looking for...

Play her Owl City's lonely lullaby et fireflies and she'll fall asleep ASAP

Or if you think she's irritating... another guy will show you she's not undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
herald9:

Or if you think she's irritating... another guy will show you she's not undecided

I understand, bro. But when I am working, I find it irritating. Most of the time, she never lets me return to my work.
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
sirLeon:

I see you o. Oya, talk now. grin

1 Like

Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by adanduka: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
She's fake embarassed
Before you, who pets her? Her dad?
If you marry her and she delivers twins, are you going to pet them all. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Bwaal(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
adanduka:
She's fake embarassed
If you marry her and she delivers twins, are you going to pet them all. lipsrsealed
buhaahhhaaaa u re winkend

1 Like

Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
adanduka:
She's fake embarassed

grin I tell you o, bro. Na trouble be that o.
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
adanduka:
She's fake embarassed
chai u can reason
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
it's her love language at op . cuddling, petting and stuff like that.

Now let me be the bad girl.

if u are really getting tired of it and she's not considering u, Turn the cuddling into love making. i bet she will get tired

btw why is she always with u are you married?
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by cutieberie1(f): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
she needs ur time,care n attention..do u work evry tym n op z she always with u..??
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by adepiero: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

if u are really getting tired of it and she's not considering u, Turn the cuddling into love making. i bet she will get tired

The bolded makes a lot of sense! grin

But what if that was what she wanted all along and she uses the cuddling as an excuse, how will he cope?

BTW, OP! any guy would be happy if their girl acts like yours. many girls are only romantic when they see money or its equivalence (gifts) so play by the rules or watch another guy take over undecided
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
adepiero:

But what if that was what she wanted all along and she uses the cuddling as an excuse, how will he cope?

BTW, OP! any guy would be happy if their girl acts like yours. many girls are only romantic when they see money or its equivalence (gifts) so play by the rules or watch another guy take over undecided
have you heard of spanish fly? find out if u don't know but definitely not from me grin
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by adepiero: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

have you heard of spanish fly? find out if u don't know but definitely not from me grin
If you know me then you wouldn't ask if I know about "Spanish Fly" and moreover it has been banned since last year undecided

BTW, how does Spanish fly fit in to this conversation?
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
adepiero:
If you know me then you wouldn't ask if I know about "Spanish Fly" and moreover it has been banned since last year undecided

BTW, how does Spanish fly fit in to this conversation?
he will cope using that or something similar and she will run.
You get?
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by adepiero: 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

he will cope using that or something similar and she will run.
You get?
Well, if you say so
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
adepiero:

I appreciate you, bro. I will continue to manage. But really, I think she should be a little unselfish sometimes.
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

No, we are not married. And that is another problem. If I complain about her coming everyday, spending 200 per day and leaving every afternoon only to return in the evening, she tells me not to complain since I am not the one paying her transport fare.
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
cutieberie1:
she needs ur time,care n attention..do u work evry tym n op z she always with u..??

But she is beginning to be so selfish about it. How can I brainstorm when a woman is constantly touching me or lying with her head on my laps?
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
hifaif:

No, we are not married. And that is another problem. If I complain about her coming everyday, spending 200 per day and leaving every afternoon only to return in the evening, she tells me not to complain since I am not the one paying her transport fare.
hmmmmm the gal is in love with you. Don't ever break her heart for these reasons :
she's the emotional type. it could lead to suicide

your life could be in danger if you do that

3 Likes

Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by cutieberie1(f): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
hifaif:

But she is beginning to be so selfish about it. How can I brainstorm when a woman is constantly touching me or lying with her head on my laps?

lol
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by adepiero: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
hifaif:

I appreciate you, bro. I will continue to manage. But really, I think she should be a little unselfish sometimes.
Its not like she is in your house everyday! so at least for the period she is around, do the needful wink

if she tries to be unselfish, you will still complain! so why bother? undecided
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
cutieberie1:

lol

But, do you like this cuddling and petting stuff and tickling. I know people do it. But shouldn't people be able to lie down and sleep. Must she sleep in my arms?
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
adepiero:
Its not like she is in your house everyday! so at least for the period she is around, do the needful wink

if she tries to be unselfish, you will still complain! so why bother? undecided

True, though. Maybe I aren't appreciating her enough.
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by passionate88: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
herald9:

Not what others are looking for o, is it everyday? Who then will pet/rock the guy to sleep? Some female eh, op, if she keeps accusing you and you know you can't take it anymore, let her know, if she like she can go and D!. Which kind village witch be that sef? After if you start writting less and the cash flow reduces just because you are busy rocking a full fledge adult to sleep she'd be the one to dump your brokeass... Know your way, no be curse o...
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Maamin(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Girls of nawa days with too much telemundo..who is she forming romantic for in Naija?..cuddle ko cuddle ni!

@op you need to bleep the fvcking "cuddle feelings" out of her system for may be 7days consecutively

Nonsense! angry
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by passionate88: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

hmmmmm the gal is in love with you. Don't ever break her heart for these reasons :
she's the emotional type. it could lead to suicide

your life could be in danger if you do that
Abeggggii
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by adepiero: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
hifaif:

True, though. Maybe I aren't appreciating her enough.
though too much of everything is not good and in this case, it gets boring but then you should be able to dictate the tempo! make her understand that there is time for play and there is time for work and both cannot be compromised.

Always remember you are boss not her wink
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
passionate88:
Abeggggii
what happened?
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
passionate88:
Not what others are looking for o, is it everyday? Who then will pet/rock the guy to sleep? Some female eh, op, if she keeps accusing you and you know you can't take it anymore, let her know, if she like she can go and D!. Which kind village witch be that sef? After if you start writting less and the cash flow reduces just because you are busy rocking a full fledge adult to sleep she'd be the one to dump your brokeass... Know your way, no be curse o...

I have told her countless times that I find it childish and irritating. She threatened to leave me for a man who cares but has not done so. Seriously, it is so irritating. I wish I could just have some space. It is enough distraction having her chatter while I am trying to gather my thoughts. It is making writing difficult for me.
Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
adepiero:
though too much of everything is not good and in this case, it gets boring but then you should be able to dictate the tempo! make her understand that there is time for play and there is time for work and both cannot be compromised.

Always remember you are boss not her wink

I will always remember that, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Do All Ladies Enjoy Being Petted To Sleep? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Maamin:
Girls of nawa days with too much telemundo..who is she forming romantic for in Naija?..cuddle ko cuddle ni!

@op you need to bleep the fvcking "cuddle feelings" out of her system for may be 7days consecutively

Nonsense! angry

She is just being stubborn. We have had stuffs together. You need to see her wrestling with my arms just to put her head on my chest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singles Meet + Hookup and Counseling / University Fellas What Was It Like Sharing A Room? / Super Falcon Players (nigerian Female Team) Are Lesbians" - Head Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.