Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You (41781 Views)

Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by elantraceey(f): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hian

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by kindnyce(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
AND IN UR DESPERATION FOR A MAN.U END UP MARRYING A MONSTER WHO BEATS U UP..

WHO DRINKS ALL NITE AND COMES HOME LATE AND DRUNK LIKE GEJ...

WHO GENERALLY RUSH FOR D WRONG ONE

PS......JUST TAKE LYFE EASY,ASSES UR MAN ,,PRAY AND HOPE FOR THE BEST
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by moderatorr: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sparksfly:
I can't fathom with ya.
Nigerian men are my very third option.
Then go to france

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Then after marriage the true colour comes out...
God help you unmarried men of this generation

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sparksfly:
I can't fathom with ya.

We don't want fake as.s people either.
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Jennifer89(f): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Story story...

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Iytech(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
The ultimate how-to-get-married guide for the desperate. wink

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by edwife(f): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
I had to quote this man

JEITO:
A lot of Girls of these days need bigger brains that function. They seem to to do sillier things now all in the name of love.

You'll hardly hear of a boy sending his nude pix to his gf, but girls will gladly do with all pleasure sef.

A boy promises you marriage(when he's still an undergraduate living off his parents) and you get pregnant for him-you put your life on-hold for atleast 2years nursing the child. By which time he has obviously moved on.

You see a girl going to wash, clean and cook for a boy all in the name of "he will marry me" That is foolishness.

Na only girls go weley another girl for road say she dey date her bf instead of taking it out on your bf.

You neva marry, yet you don be full housewife. The most painful is campus couples. Both of you are students yet he'll be going to study, while you are in his crib doing the cooking and laundry for him. Ontop school fees wey your papa dey pay.

Smh, there are things we left behind that we need to go back to asap

6 Likes

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by meelorlah(f): 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
I'm coming... lemme get my glasses
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by twerkjack: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
mencade4:
marriage is a scam
I LOVE U ALREADY kiss U ARE SO RIGHT
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by onyeguy: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Okay alright na
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Dahjhi: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
mencade4:
marriage is a scam
Lmao.. cheesy Expanciate bikko

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Analysiscorner: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sparksfly I can't fathom with ya.

BUT THE TOPIC IS ABOUT GETTING NIGERIAN MEN. MUST U COMMENT?
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by katechris(f): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dts jst method of puttin some1 in bondage nt marriage abeg...cos if u strt pretending ...get ready 2 live like dt al ur life or u strt again 4 anoda man wen d 1st might av divorced u

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Psuedy(f): 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
After all.said and done..any one who doesnt like u,doesnt like u.Dere r stories of guys who left dia babes who did all of d above for dem,and put d ring on d one who barely did any of dese for dem....

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Adex097: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
And after marriage he kicks her butt outta his hOuse undecided ...... Just be yourself. Dazall

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by MzzTega(f): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
This naijasinglegirl is jx too sweet!

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Jamie1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sparksfly:
I can't fathom with ya.
Third option indeed, keep deceiving yourself.
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by victorazy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sparksfly:
I can't fathom with ya.

Sorry! Are u from Delta state?

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
mencade4:
marriage is a scam
greatest scam of all time .I cant but agree.
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by mya1: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
I'm not so blind not to see the sarcasm embedded in the write up
Moral: Nigerian men want a fake woman so give it to them. They want the 18th century women, pretend to be it and gbam! they are hooked!

Not all men though.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Rapmoney(m): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
I will only get married because I would need someone to give birth to my kids and raise them up with me. Apart from that, marriage is MEANINGLESS!!!

5 Likes

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
I knw one idiot who is dcivin herself wit some of d listed points above. I only pity for her recent mugu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by 2scorehigh(m): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
kamez:
Ifa hear!

If a guy is not ready to get married , then doing all these is a total waste of time..

U go wait till u get u metal beard for armpit... Some guys are addicted to bachelorhood

You are right. I'm talking about the metal beard. shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by 50calibre(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sparksfly:
I can't fathom with ya.

And who are your first & second option?

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Op, you did not add the nagging part. Gosh, I hate it when a woman nags me unnecessary. It puts me off and drives me crazy
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Aroh48(m): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Make I dey observe things from my private jet.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Fkforyou(m): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nawao...Am I the only one who saw the sarcasm is this article....?

4 Likes

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Fourwinds: 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
dis is very unrealistics. false and pretence won't take a girl anywhere. most marriages collapsed. because dey were built on some or all dese false points. so it is better to walk on d rite path......check my signature

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by kandiikane(m): 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Is this a joke?

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Do all that, n you on your own...especially if u soo unlucky to be dating a useless wicked guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships / 8 Ways To Spot Runs Girls At Entertainment Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.