Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You (41760 Views)

Woman Who Won't Marry You Because You Earn Less Than N200k Is No Wife Material / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by ELGREF(m): 7:26am On Jan 26, 2015
I just like independent women, I hate liability, either ugly or beautiful or slim or fat, curve ir no curve, if you are liability to ne, I just taste your pot nd go.
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by ABEngine(m): 7:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Sparksfly:
I can't fathom with ya.
Nigerian men are my very third option.

Oh dear its either you seeking attention again or this frame of mind will definitely keep you single for a very very long time.
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by NickiRoman: 7:31am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
With your fat face I can only figure out an oversize wife in the future and no Nigerian man in his right senses would want to be waking up beside a cow-like figure every morning for all the days of his life. tongue grin

Hahahaha She got under y'all skin,You couldn't see the op was being sarcastic,What's wrong with not being into a Nigerian man,That's her opinion and taste,You have no right to insult her cause of that.

It's obvious most men on this. thread lack a sense of humour.grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
With your fat face I can only figure out an oversize wife in the future and no Nigerian man in his right senses would want to be waking up beside a cow-like figure every morning for all the days of his life. tongue grin

Cow-like, oversize and fat face.
Come-on is that all you've got clod?.. cheesy

You fĂșck big time at being mean.
I give free classes thou. I can tutor ya for free.
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Truckpusher(m): 7:33am On Jan 26, 2015
NickiRoman:
Hahahaha She got under y'all skin,You couldn't see the op was being sarcastic,What's wrong with not being into a Nigerian man,That's her opinion and taste,You have no right to insult her cause of that.

C'mon! Nicki, that was my own pattern of sense of humor.

Can't you see the sarcasm in my posts - I even added 'laugh' emoticons yet you didn't get it.

What's wrong with you ladies these days? cheesy
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by NickiRoman: 7:34am On Jan 26, 2015
ABEngine:

Oh dear its either you seeking attention again or this frame of mind will definitely keep you single for a very very long time.
Look at this one, You think every lady is obsessed with marriage. Hahahahaha grin grin Na your type dey always end with pretenders. keep deluding yourself.
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Maamin(m): 7:35am On Jan 26, 2015
AreaFada2:
Many of these late 30s to 40s unmarried 9ja diaspora ladies spent their youth opening their legs for just about anyone AS LONG AS HE'S NOT 9JA.

What they forget is that the Latino, Arab, Indian, a few whites, Nepali and so on may want to sample exotic afro honeypot BUT not for keeps.

Ocassionally, a riff-raff with few options in his own group might just keep you.

Otherwise you have to be drop-dead gorgeous or from a rich, influential African home most of the time.

In Which some of them(Naija girls) are not drop dead gorgeous, for example twerkjack. Can you imagine that thing coming up here to form? #Please Jesus do and come O! grin
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 26, 2015
ABEngine:

Seeking attention?
Lol. That's funny. grin
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 26, 2015
NickiRoman:
Look at this one, You think every lady is obsessed with marriage. Hahahahaha grin grin Na your type dey always end with pretenders. keep deluding yourself.

grin cheesy
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Truckpusher(m): 7:37am On Jan 26, 2015
Sparksfly:

Cow-like, oversize and fat face.
Come-on is that all you've got clod?.. cheesy

You fĂșck big time at being mean.
I give free classes thou. You can tutor ya for free.

Damnit! Finally, the troublemaker is here. grin

Ok sweetheart , show me what you got . tongue
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by flejnr(f): 7:37am On Jan 26, 2015
Fastest and surest way "carry belle and no gree remove am" cool
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by NickiRoman: 7:39am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
C'mon! Nicki, that was my own pattern of sense of humor.

Can't you see the sarcasm in my posts - I even added 'laugh' emoticons yet you didn't get it.

What's wrong with you ladies these days? cheesy
Yeah Yeah,That your own pattern of sarcasm indeed; D grin You got to admit it though,Her opinion shaked you pretty bad hahahahaha grin but ain't you getting a lil too old. grin :-p
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Damnit! Finally, the troublemaker is here. grin

Ok sweetheart , show me what you got . tongue

Go have some breakfast first Hun..
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Truckpusher(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2015
NickiRoman:
Yeah Yeah,That your own pattern of sarcasm indeed; D grin You got to admit it though,Her opinion shaked you pretty bad hahahahaha grin but ain't you getting a lil too old. grin :-p
Nothing shakes me pretty bad when it comes to some bunch of deluded ladies. tongue

Old enough to be your daddy? nah! maybe you need glasses too . tongue cheesy
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Truckpusher(m): 7:48am On Jan 26, 2015
Sparksfly:

Go have some breakfast first Hun..
Had my breakfast at 5:30 and I'm out of the house already........You still in bed? shocked shocked Lazy bum angry

Gaddamnit ! are you that jobless? cheesy

C'mon! you move your fat asss and do something - This is monday morning sweetheart ,you need to stop practicing on how to be a perfect housewife. tongue grin
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by NickiRoman: 7:49am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nothing shakes me pretty bad when it comes to some bunch of deluded ladies. tongue

Old enough to be your daddy? nah! maybe you need glasses too . tongue cheesy
Hahahahaha My Darling truckPusher grin grin You quite a comedian you know.Yeah yeah I believe you grin tongue
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Expsbterror(m): 7:50am On Jan 26, 2015
Sparksfly:
I can't fathom with ya.

Ok na continue.
Soonest it will dawn to uu grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 26, 2015
Wait till u get to 40
Sparksfly:
I can't fathom with ya.
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by harffie(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2015
I guess some pple woke up @d wrong side of their bed this morning! Its monday guys!
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Truckpusher(m): 7:53am On Jan 26, 2015
NickiRoman:
Hahahahaha My Darling truckPusher grin grin You quite a comedian you know.Yeah yeah I believe you grin tongue
Me heard you guys like them old these days, what's the kill? cheesy

Tell me, I might just change my story and sing another song wink grin
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 26, 2015
and that is why your first and second option left you still single @ 39yrs 4months.
Sparksfly:
I can't fathom with ya.
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by franugo(m): 7:54am On Jan 26, 2015
NickiRoman:

lack of humour or lack of common sensecry

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Truckpusher(m): 7:54am On Jan 26, 2015
Expsbterror:

Ok na continue.
Soonest it will dawn to uu grin
grin grin grin Boy! you are so wicked......

OLx - Sell it! cheesy
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Ignatio(m): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2015
If you're a woman and follow these instructions prepare to get divorced or get battered up in the future.
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by NickiRoman: 7:56am On Jan 26, 2015
franugo:

I think I'm gonna have to go with both.
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by ABEngine(m): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2015
NickiRoman:

And who is this one too? undecided

I don't do UFOs. Check the post again and the bolded then try to keep your points in line.
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by NickiRoman: 8:01am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Me heard you guys like them old these days, what's the kill? cheesy

Tell me, I might just change my story and sing another song wink grin
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Truckpusher(m): 8:02am On Jan 26, 2015
franugo:

We've had peeps like you before in here and we knew how they ended up emotionally battered by these daughters of eve. grin do not become a victim.

No Puccy pleasing mofo ever lasted in this forum with his dignity intact - Trust me bro, these hos ain't loyal. cheesy
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by franugo(m): 8:04am On Jan 26, 2015
NickiRoman:
I think I'm gonna have to go with both.

buh u know, some girls also took d op serzly, haha...let's just give them ALL a perfect way out n say its sleepiness dt made them not notice d sarcasmcheesy
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Truckpusher(m): 8:05am On Jan 26, 2015
Nicki.....Say something.
What are you nibbling on.....a diick? cheesy
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Had my breakfast at 5:30 and I'm out of the house already........You still in bed? shocked shocked Lazy bum angry

Gaddamnit ! are you that jobless? cheesy

C'mon! you move your fat asss and do something - This is monday morning sweetheart ,you need to stop practicing on how to be a perfect housewife. tongue grin

Awwww, never knew the truck pushing business kicks up this early.. grin

Oh yeah. Am still in bed. And my breakfast is being served. Something a Nigerian man, can't do. tongue
Re: How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You by franugo(m): 8:12am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
We've had peeps like you before in here and we knew how they ended up emotionally battered by these daughters of eve. grin do not become a victim.

No Puccy pleasing mofo ever lasted in this forum with his dignity intact - Trust me bro, these hos ain't loyal. cheesy

huh dafuq u talking about Even some girls were guilty buh na guys own worse pass. Shame wan wound me 4 some pplecheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships / Meet 15year Old Sade "Youngest Most Endowed Nigerian". / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.