Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje (47568 Views)

BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... / BREAKING!!! Igbo Traders In Lagos Rally Around Tinubu To Remove BUHARI / Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by nzeadachie: 5:42am On Jan 26, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

I just dey laugh them. Many of them are gullible soul, and never been to Lagos before. They know some areas in Lagos cos Uncle Chukwudi told them. Yesterday on this same forum, one Yhibo said they are 70% of Lekki and Island, I laugh tire and show my mum the post, she was surprised and laugh hard.
NOT ONLY SHOW YOUR MUM YOU HAVE TO ASK HER WHO DISVIRGIN HER

6 Likes

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by whitecat2: 5:43am On Jan 26, 2015
Which businesses are chinese and lebanese taking over? The ones street jobless touts would take care of? Those are jobs that will be filled by urchins.
Orikinla:

Don't mind the PDP "mofos".

[size=18pt]Governor Tinubu and Governor Fashola never begged Igbos in Lagos for their votes.
We don't need to beg for Igbos votes in Lagos.
Even if all the Igbos leave Lagos, the Chinese and Lebanese will be happy to take over Igbo businesses within 72 hours.

The Igbos with APC are the wise majority, while those with PDP are the Igbo "mumus" in Lagos. grin [/size]
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Bifwoli: 5:51am On Jan 26, 2015
Why Igbos? Why can't it read "Nigerian community in Lagos endorse Agbaje" ??

Poor me,i thot the nation was for all irregardless of community
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by nzeadachie: 5:51am On Jan 26, 2015
zimoni:

Somebody is angry.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
CAN YOU SWEAR THAT YOUR MOTHER NEVER SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN APART FROM YOU FATHER? JUST SWEAR AND DIE, ARE YOU SURE THAT THE MAN YOU CALL YOUR FATHER IS YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER? MUGU

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by lagbaja(m): 5:56am On Jan 26, 2015
The 2006 Lagos state population distribution below should answer the question of Igbo voting influence. Not much has changed between then and now. The distribution still very much hold. The Igbos are mostly located in the Amouwo Odofin and Ojo local government ares. At best, their population in this locations will be about 40%. These 2 locations accounts for less than 10% of The total. The swing votes comes from Alimosho, Ajeromi/ Ifelodun, Mushin. The mentioned areas are Yoruba strong holds. This pattern should also explain what to expect from the Presidential elections.

1 Like

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by ckmayoca: 5:58am On Jan 26, 2015
ilugunboy:

The most Agabje will get will be Amuwo Odofin and ojo local governments based on this endorsement.

Guy leave that thing called endorsement. Igbos are not stupid. If one leaders gets an envelope and endorse, that doesn't mean the rest of we will vote for the person. APC still owns our votes.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by harbarzzy(m): 6:03am On Jan 26, 2015
Av they forgotten we also av hausas in lagos? lagos is not good,yet u refuse to go back to ur village. if ur village is good go!

1 Like

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by ResourceMan(m): 6:23am On Jan 26, 2015
Alphaoscar:

I will do nothing less than that. Ibos are the most unrefined ethnic nationality I have ever known and actions like this is why they always have issues with their host communities from the North to calabar.

SO you have joined the tribal warriors on Nairaland to be spewing inanities. How can you call an entire tribe unrefined, Have you ever been outside Lagos to know verify whatever you just typed.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 26, 2015
pendy79:

Lets see how their 85% population will deliver.the poll for Agbaje.

Stupidity is when a guest feels he knows the house more than rhe owner.

Abeg if u never know, a guest wey done stay long come they do most of the chores go sabi the house pass the owner wey just dey play draft and cards.

1 Like

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 26, 2015
[url=hsgfwq65e..com]
Even though I HATE PDP with passion, there are still gentlemen folks dia..esp yar'aduas in law...Isa Yuguda[/url]
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Truckpusher(m): 6:35am On Jan 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Game over for Tinubu, his sons and his party.

Sai Goodluck
Sai Jimi Agbaje
On point and considering the fact that the PDP aspirant would get a lot of votes from the indigenous voters, the end is very near for Tinubu's thievery of Lasgidi. grin

If it becomes glaring that the PDP would take Lagos, Tinubu would be forced to cut a deal with the PDP to leave Lagos alone and in return get his support for the Presidency leaving Buhari to hang and dry again - The rioting in the North won't be a child's play.Lagos is too important for Tinubu and his co-travellers to be expended for the sake of one Abokki that he is not very sure of him winning an incumbent.

Tinubu won't survive politically if Lagos state should fall into the hands of people like Bode George. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 26, 2015
futmxconnectn:
And so therefore, does that makes Agbaje the winner of the gubernatorial election? If Agbaje wins up to six local government areas out of twenty, He should be praising God. Igbo votes alone can't make him the winner, next please.
Son of a gun, you never soak GARRI and dry fish this morning? Oga eme gi Vummmm na anya very soon, your eyes go clear after February 14. all you area fathers and sons should relocate to another state before February 14, because no hiding place for you guys in Lagos
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by DaBullIT(m): 6:36am On Jan 26, 2015
\\

Yo , Dog, your wrong about this one

Niwdog:
Ikana mu'amu
Half of yorubas + all of me(Ndigbo) we give jimi agbaje the victory he deserves

Gej til 2019
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by 26ROY: 6:44am On Jan 26, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] smileyAPC has done us more harm in this state, the LASTMA collected 60k from my uncle just because he stopped to drop someone at that church busstop, ok on friday, he had a flat tire on that same spot, i was surprised to see the LASTMA, coming to help us change the tire,..i laughed because i knew it waz because APC needs more votes, but i vowed that over my dead body will i vote for APC...JIMI till 2019
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by 26ROY: 6:48am On Jan 26, 2015
nzeadachie:
NOT ONLY SHOW YOUR MUM YOU HAVE TO ASK HER WHO DISVIRGIN HER
i cant stop laughing....we all are in support for PDP, GEJ till 2019
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by ignis: 6:49am On Jan 26, 2015
I pray Jimi Agbaje wins.

1 Like

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by natureblack(m): 6:50am On Jan 26, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Stupidity is when the hotel room service thinks he or she is not answerable to the guest, your azz gets fired!
below the belt punch-line grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 26, 2015
nwabekeyi101:

Freeglobe is a dunce and slowpoke. Its just like saying the whole 150 million Nigerian can vote, lmaooo Nairaland yeebhoes are very dull, they said they are 45% of Lagos population, are all the 45% eligible to vote? They just talk anyhow without making sense. heheheheh
if u ar normal, i wld want 2 educate u but as it stands now..u ar sick.and its obvious from hw u think and type.. must u be tribalistically stewpid jst to prove a salient point dat cannot bring food 2 ur table? must u offend a whole pack of wolfs jst to aim at one..i hv yoruba friends, but u are an insult to their being yorubas. which eva tribe u ar from u dnt have 2 be dat stewpid to be noticed. no ryt thinking person person wld wanna affiliate wif u on ur mediocre and medieval backwardness soaked in ur opinion of tribalistic poo.. u can neva be equal or close to d perceptive standard of any average igbo man on nairaland in and outside dis forum.qoute me. u scalawag can now come out to talk abt ibos on nairaland being dull. leaving d topic being discussed.. d desame insane tribalism n ethnic bigotry that is tormenting members of ur tribe like u, like a seizure, is busy frolicking wif ur brain abi? as u pour it out on threads in nairaland.. ediot....its beta u face d topic u ar dealing wif or d person u quote..n don't be stewpid..ediot ati e-parrot..u dnt even know ur boundry, ..mofo. hw old ar u noni ? u sound like a child.
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by zimoni(f): 6:58am On Jan 26, 2015
nzeadachie:
CAN YOU SWEAR THAT YOUR MOTHER NEVER SLEEP WITH ANOTHER MAN APART FROM YOU FATHER? JUST SWEAR AND DIE, ARE YOU SURE THAT THE MAN YOU CALL YOUR FATHER IS YOUR BIOLOGICAL FATHER? MUGU

You've been noticed.

You may crawl back now.

Muntullar.
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by 1stola: 6:59am On Jan 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Tinubu is about to lose everything. Just wait until Jonathan is declared winner
I laugh yoúr stupidíty
In widest dreams abi?
BTW, wetin concern this Aluu community pdpíg with Lagos?
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by sokera: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2015
I just tire for Igbo ppl, no wonder Hausa dey always kill them like ram for north , why would any sensible human compare Fashola and GEJ ? they can't go home , nothing to show for , they do drug abroad , sells spare part or galla on the streets of SW and North . Born to be slaves. Politically Igbos are dead .
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by 1stola: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Tinubu is about to lose everything. Just wait until Jonathan is declared winner
I laugh your stupidíty
In your widest dreams abi?
You think Lagos is onitsha abi?
Bob Okoroji is a gubernatorial candidate under APGA.
Why are you ppl not voting for Bob with your 46% Population of
Lagos.
Why endorsing Agbaje instead of their Son Bob Okoroji?
Senseless greedy ppl.
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by 1stola: 7:03am On Jan 26, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Stupidity is when the hotel room service thinks he or she is not answerable to the guest, your azz gets fired!
Dear Monkey,
who invited you in the first place?
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by sokera: 7:05am On Jan 26, 2015
26ROY:
[color=#006600][/color] smileyAPC has done us more harm in this state, the LASTMA collected 60k from my uncle just because he stopped to drop someone at that church busstop, ok on friday, he had a flat tire on that same spot, i was surprised to see the LASTMA, coming to help us change the tire,..i laughed because i knew it waz because APC needs more votes, but i vowed that over my dead body will i vote for APC...JIMI till 2019
this guy can lie, flat tire on that same spot . You are suppose to be living in madiguri.
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by sokera: 7:11am On Jan 26, 2015
yerimastyle:
Some yorubas are coward I swear Apc have not learnt from Ekiti election...but y should we still be under tinubu .like play like play ego b like season film
you people are just jealous of Tinubu, I know all Igbo ppl just wish to have someone like Tinubu in the east to help develop your region politically . I don't know what exactly as Tinubu done to hurt you Igbos badly . Leave the man for us oooo. We like am , we appreciate am for giving us Fashola, and Fashola didn't disappoint us . God bless yoruba ppl
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Keegan: 7:11am On Jan 26, 2015
oladapolif:
Igbo will PDP, cos they are sick of the development in Lagos... they cant wait to see her destroy... Till eternity it wont spoil... awon olori buruku people...

You get them, that's exactly their mindset but they will tarry long because ko le ba je.

They are always in useless competition against the Yorubas who don't give a damn about them a bit.
Hear them talk you will feel sorry for them, we are the bravest, we are the richest, we are the wisest, we are the most hard-working, we are the most beautiful, we are the most educated and yet with all these they are not satisfy because deep inside they know they are not truthful to themselves.
It seems they want to live all alone in this world and that is impossible. To me, they are like Cain in the book of Genesis.

1 Like

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by 1stola: 7:13am On Jan 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

who told you that indegenous Lagos people want the Tinubu hijacking of Lagos to continue, its non Lagosians like you who keep making noise over the place. Jimi is a homeboy and his people will vote him together with igbo votes. fyi igbo population in Lagos is nothing less than 45%.If igbo bloc votes is a non factor, then Tinubu and Fashola will not be begging for it.
lol!
what a deluded móron
"ibo ppl 45%" hahahahahahHaha!
You think Lagos is onitsha abi?
Bob Okoroji is a gubernatorial candidate under APGA.
Why are you ppl not voting for Bob with your 46% Population of
Lagos.
Why endorsing Agbaje instead of their Son Bob Okoroji?
Senseless greedy ppl
Quote me after the election. You ppl are just wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Okeikpu(m): 7:14am On Jan 26, 2015
Wt over 13million Igbonians in Lagos....Jimi A is there already (¬_¬)
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by smartigo: 7:17am On Jan 26, 2015
berem:
Bob Okoroji is not APGA candidate,another Igbo man is.

If we Igbos want an Igbo man to be governor of lagos,we can make it happen. Our votes can make it happen. Why must we be happy about Agbaje when he is also yoruba? What's the possiblity that Agbaje won't be the same as others. He just want our votes,that's all!

undecided undecided

Berem, it is not about having an Igbo governor but the intention for so; will he be accepted by all and sundry?
Getting the no 1 seat in any state requires supports and not demands based on relevance. Is there anybody who isn't?
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 26, 2015
The Igbos in Lagos are playing a very dangerous politics. It is never wise to support the opposition against the incumbent. What now happens if Agbaje happens to lose? I think the Igbo leaders in Lagos are misleading them, anyway I wish them luck.

1 Like

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by nwabekeyi101: 7:18am On Jan 26, 2015
[s]
Tlovely:
if u ar normal, i wld want 2 educate u but as it stands now..u ar sick.and its obvious from hw u think and type.. must u be tribalistically stewpid jst to prove a salient point dat cannot bring food 2 ur table? must u offend a whole pack of wolfs jst to aim at one..i hv yoruba friends, but u are an insult to their being yorubas. which eva tribe u ar from u dnt have 2 be dat stewpid to be noticed. no ryt thinking person person wld wanna affiliate wif u on ur mediocre and medieval backwardness soaked in ur opinion of tribalistic poo.. u can neva be equal or close to d perceptive standard of any average igbo man on nairaland in and outside dis forum.qoute me. u scalawag can now come out to talk abt ibos on nairaland being dull. leaving d topic being discussed.. d desame insane tribalism n ethnic bigotry that is tormenting members of ur tribe like u, like a seizure, is busy frolicking wif ur brain abi? as u pour it out on threads in nairaland.. ediot....its beta u face d topic u ar dealing wif or d person u quote..n don't be stewpid..ediot ati e-parrot..u dnt even know ur boundry, ..mofo. hw old ar u noni ? u sound like a child.
[/s]

Tony Ekwus, You will just kill your foolish self over nothing. It should be Monday morning in Naija now but you are here typing long jargons and feeling funky. Read the trash you wrote there and tell me if it make any sense.

I am not the cause of your suffering and misfortune, keep ranting while i enjoy myself at the club. I am sure you close your eyes while your yeeboe brothers are throwing jabs at the Yorubas but can open your smelling mouth to cry foul when we retaliate, i have no time to waste with hypocrites like you. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by elipheleh(m): 7:20am On Jan 26, 2015
zimoni:

That is the right QUESTION to ask them

Why not Bob Okoroji with their huge population?

Your reasoning is like that of a child. FYI Igbos are the fairest of the three tribes in Nigeria. We stand for justice and equity. It is a taboo in Igboland to usurp authority from your landlord. In ancient Igbo before that offense is a taboo punishable by banishment (the highest punishment in our land) .

So Igbos can will never even wish a non indigene of Lagos state to be the Governor. That is the reason we all endorse Jimi.....IGBOS FIGHT HELPING THE JUST SINCE 1900 - Lord Lugard 1922

SAI JIMI
SAI GOODLUCK
SAI FAIRNESS

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Trouble In Tinubu's Household -the Guardian / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / ICPC Seizes N117M Items From Senator Utazi Chukwuka In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.