Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? (2802 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by adanduka: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
If you're richer than her ex, it's money; if you're poorer, it MAY be love
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Adaeze003(f): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tymax:
If you knew about their relationship before "falling" in love with her and breaking them up, then you should not complain if someone infinitely better than you should sweep her away from your grasp. It is just one way life balances things.

If not, go ahead.

It was a relationship, not a marriage.

Plus, if what you're saying is true, the cycle will continue like forever rii
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Tymax(m): 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Adaeze003:

It was a relationship, not a marriage.

Plus, if what you're saying is true, the cycle will continue like forever rii

Madam, what are you saying? That it is okay to fuel the breakup of someone's relationship (someone you know and are on friendly terms with) and step in to "enjoy" your own?

Madam, what if your colleague catalyzes your breakup and steps in to "claim" the guy? Would you still sing this song? Would you call it fair game just because it's not marriage?

It would be a different thing if he didn't know her boyfriend or if he didn't "help" her break up.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Adaeze003(f): 8:06am On Jan 26, 2015
Tymax:

Madam, what are you saying? That it is okay to fuel the breakup of someone's relationship (someone you know and are on friendly terms with) and step in to "enjoy" your own?

Madam, what if your colleague catalyzes your breakup and steps in to "claim" the guy? Would you still sing this song? Would you call it fair game just because it's not marriage?

It would be a different thing if he didn't know her boyfriend or if he didn't "help" her break up.

What I am saying is, there is nothing binding in relationships.

I feel for the other guy tho, I mean wasting four years of his life aint beans but as humans? We are selfish and we tend to do what's best for us. So it was up to the lady to choose and she did. Trust me, if he was enough for her, she wouldn't have looked elsewhere if it wasn't him, it would have been someone else.

Better a broken relationship than a broken marriage. In my opinion.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Tymax(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2015
Adaeze003:

What I am saying is, there is nothing binding in relationships.

I feel for the other guy tho, I mean wasting four years of his life aint beans but as humans? We are selfish and we tend to do what's best for us. So it was up to the lady to choose and she did. Trust me, if he was enough for her, she wouldn't have looked elsewhere if it wasn't him, it would have been someone else.

Better a broken relationship than a broken marriage. In my opinion.

That statement is often used by ladies as an excuse to encourage heartbreaks.

Anyway, I get your point. smiley
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Sweetmarriage: 9:34am On Jan 26, 2015
gabbidonb:
I have this lady I met over a year ago,she is the most amazing person I have ever known, she has everything I want in a woman and I am ready to marry hopefully soon.However ,the last guy she was dating before meeting her is a person I know very well ,like we are not close friends but when we see we talk and exchange greetings especially on certain functions.I later discovered that she dump him to continue with me.should I go ahead and marry her Advice pls

Helo. I think married people have more experience in answering this question. I want to post your question on our facebook page, for more responses. On facebook search for Nigerian Papalette. But i need your permission first. Thanks.
Re: Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? by Melahou(m): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2015
that she left someone that is afraid of commitment to be with you is now you headache...

am not sure you are ready for marriage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say No To Sexual Discrimination On Nairaland / / We now have so many Foolish Guys these days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.