Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,627 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2512 Views)

Pls Help A Dying Brother / Advice Needed On A Dying Relationship / How To Save A Dying Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: . by kaythinks(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
man, just do it......the thinking and the doing leads to the feeling.
Re: . by BluePearls(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
You sounded like you had a terminal illness or something.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
kaythinks:
man, just do it......the thinking and the doing leads to the feeling.
I don't get you
What should I do
Re: . by demelza: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dont blame your current state on introversion.
I am also a "konk" introvert but I can be the life of any gathering I want to be.
I can deduce that you are anti-social.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
See what technology has done to you, shame on you, just because of phone and PC,u forgot that u needed real human beings,now ur complaining....nawa oooh bros. Clubbing and goin to parties doesnt make you the coolest dude,last tym i clubbed was over 4yrs ago,i seldom attend paeties too..But when i wana converse with someone,am Super Good...Just learn how to relate with people, at first u will be made jest of,but with time you will get better...Dump most of those nairaland or bbm pals ooo,cos u will never get to see many of them till u die..Moreover its the physical friend that knows and cares about u more than the online peep..Goodlucke,,pls not Jonathan ooo

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Justdulla:
See what technology has done to you, shame on you, just because of phone and PC,u forgot that u needed real human beings,now ur complaining....nawa oooh bros. Clubbing and goin to parties doesnt make you the coolest dude,last tym i clubbed was over 4yrs ago,i seldom attend paeties too..But when i wana converse with someone,am Super Good...Just learn how to relate with people, at first u will be made jest of,but with time you will get better...Dump most of those nairaland or bbm pals ooo,cos u will never get to see many of them till u die..Moreover its the physical friend that knows and cares about u more than the online peep..Goodlucke,,pls not Jonathan ooo
Thanks..
Re: . by alberto2k(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
You need hypher - crazy friends like iceberylin, samflexxy, unibenstudent...

They'll infect u with their craziness and introvert will be history

Am a crazy fellow too... But I still dey yaba left, those guys I mention above, dem don escape tay tay grin grin

*currently planning my own yaba left break* angry
Re: . by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
demelza:
Dont blame your current state on introversion.
I am also a "konk" introvert but I can be the life of any gathering I want to be.
I can deduce that you are anti-social.
So what your advice for me
Plsssss
Re: . by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
alberto2k:
You need hypher - crazy friends like iceberylin, samflexxy, unibenstudent...

They'll infect u with their craziness and introvert will be history

Am a crazy fellow too... But I still dey yaba left, those guys I mention above, dem don escape tay tay grin grin

*currently planning my own yaba left break* angry
Hilarious..thanks..but I need tips on what to do that will help me
Re: . by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Just avoid been too comfortable,,you are too much in ur comfort zone,get the f.uck off ur comfot zones,,makes friends even it causes u great discomfort,,practise maketh perfect,,just go to gatherings even if u are odd,,your friends will understand u and merge with u as u are..
Re: . by Mrcapability7: 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
oh am just lyke u am shy and lack knowledge hw to make friends but to get rid of the shynes i started fu*ckin every bitches at our backyard grin

1 Like

Re: . by demelza: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
kevinberry:
So what your advice for me
Plsssss
have you tried putting yourself out there?
Have you tried being the one to call others instead of waiting for them to call you?
Do you have hobbies or interests that can easily put you in contact with others?
I used to be in your shoes not until I joined the choir in my school church and that has been the best thing to happen to me. It brought me out of my shell and gave me huge amount of confidence.
Take an interest in other things outside of your shell.
Re: . by alberto2k(m): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
kevinberry:
Hilarious..thanks..but I need tips on what to do that will help me

Guy leave that phone and make cool friends in real

Itz not necessary that u start clubbing and going to parties before the introvert part of u dies

Kill the introvert part of u, if e no gree die...
If u get frnds way be extroverts and u open up to them...

Dem go help u kill am!

The buttom-line remains

make cool cool friends
Re: . by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
First of all

Get off the Internet

Take a walk

Talk to someone, just say hi!

you have neighbors, associated with them.

Being an introvert shouldn't derive you from talking to people, try to talk to people around, join clubs in school or church.
Re: . by Mprex(f): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
kevinberry:
Hello fellow nairalanders
I decided to bring my problems before you for tips on what to do..
Am tired of this life
Am an introverts and this is killing me softly
I really want to let go of this way of life but it ain't be easy,I can't talk to anybody,because am shy,I don't party because am shy,don't have a babe,because am shy..
I plan on going to parties and night club to start with,if it would help and I got into another problem again..I have no friends to go with,neither do I know how they operate(parties and night clubs)

The only friends I have are: My phone,Myself and Nairaland..

I have been indoors for up to two days now,eating and chating/having fun here on nairaland..too bad

Please I really need tips on what to do to let go of this way of life

Please my fellow nairalanders help a dying friend..
aww. Dont make it sound so bad dearie. I am an introvert too and as if thats not enough, I've got a slight stutter too. Does that surprise you? So you see, you aint alone in this shit. But you need to start somewhere.

I'l advice you to make friends online. I mean friends you can talk with, laugh with, joke with online. When you are very free with someone online, you wont be scared of meeting the person offline.

And pls, dont get addicted to this site, its incurablelipsrsealed

one more thing, clubbing and partying doesnt change your nature. You can do all the clubbing in the world and you will still be an introvert. Its a thing of the mind so you need to start working on your mindset and your thoughts before you get to the physical part
Re: . by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mprex:

aww. Dont make it sound so bad dearie. I am an introvert too and as if thats not enough, I've got a slight stutter too. Does that surprise you? So you see, you aint alone in this shit. But you need to start somewhere.

I'l advice you to make friends online. I mean friends you can talk with, laugh with, joke with online. When you are very free with someone online, you wont be scared of meeting the person offline.

And pls, dont get addicted to this site, its incurablelipsrsealed

one more thing, clubbing and partying doesnt change your nature. You can do all the clubbing in the world and you will still be an introvert. Its a thing of the mind so you need to start working on your mindset and your thoughts before you get to the physical part
Thanks Dearie,Really appreciate your comment..
Mind to be my friend..
Re: . by Ab025(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
@poster.....just take a walk out to the nearest ahawo joint to wherever u live, ask for the "best girl", when they bring her to u, pay her for a hot 2hour performance, i bet when she has finished ravishing you, u wont be shy for a while......use a CD o
Re: . by Mprex(f): 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
kevinberry:
Thanks Dearie,Really appreciate your comment..
Mind to be my friend..
you are welcome. I dont mind
Re: . by Blackeard(m): 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lmao Nigga! You're not dying. If u want to let go of this kinda life...move, you're not a tree. Leave that mental cocoon you're encased in. Put yourself out there, go out. Make friends. Don't just stay in ur house whining. Being an introvert doesn't mean you shouldn't be a fun person. I'm an introvert too (sort of). But with the way I am people like to have me around them. Change your mindset. U won't make friends in this "self-pity" state. Be confident. If u see something u like, go for it. Take it. Its yours!!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mprex:

you are welcome. I dont mind
thanch you

Wait a minute on nairaland do we add or follow
Cus am confuse
Re: . by laidian(m): 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
I wouldnt have said it better!

Being an introvert isnt a sin, and that is the best you can be. I do things excellently when i am alone. Only work on your deficiency to relate with people in real world smoothly. Please see caution in your conversion.
Re: . by Mprex(f): 11:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
kevinberry:
thanch you

Wait a minute on nairaland do we add or follow
Cus am confuse
lols. You click on a person's profile and you follow or send a private mail
Re: . by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mprex:

lols. You click on a person's profile and you follow or send a private mail
alrit thanks once more
Re: . by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
A big thanks to all who gave me tips on what to do
I really appreciate it
@unibenstudent hope to see you very soon@benin,currently@warri..once more I say thank you for your tips..
Re: . by Mprex(f): 12:03am On Jan 26, 2015
kevinberry:
alrit thanks once more
you are welcomed
Re: . by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2015
This post better be on health section.
Re: . by drmikeadams(m): 12:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Hehe just buy me alomo,I will be ur best friend,, we will go hunt chicks ,,if u hunt 10 girls a day,one will gree for u,,,u can go to drinking joints and offer to buy some one drink ,it can be a guy,,go to viewing centers and watch ball u make more friends in there,,guys love football and argument,,,just step out,,,,me na introvert too,I don't go to parties or clubbing,I don't know I still have dis way making friends,,,I love my origin too,,,
Re: . by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
First of all

Get off the Internet

Take a walk

Being an introvert shouldn't derive you from talking to people, try to talk to people around, join clubs in school or church.
u said I should say hi,so hiiiiii.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
First of all

Get off the Internet

Take a walk

Being an introvert shouldn't derive deprive you from talking to people, try to talk to people around, join clubs in school or church.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 26, 2015
laidian:
I wouldnt have said it better!

Being an introvert isnt a sin, and that is the best you can be. I do things excellently when i am alone. Only work on your deficiency to relate with people in real world smoothly. Please see caution in your conversion.
don't mind them,all of them are saying go out there,mcheeew,a lot of fake friends out there,op if U are rich u better be careful, fake friends out there they will kill u.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=sauceny post=30136433][/quote]is the car on ur siggy for sale?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tomorrow's Interview You Cant Afford To Miss / Bae Is Pregnant And Wants To Keep It / Which of these is the best option for a guy.??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.