Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT (4788 Views)

How Buhari Destroyed Our Economy - By Ben Afolami / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years / How Buhari Destroyed Nigerian University System - New Nigerian, June, 1985. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by joseph1832(m): 12:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Thinkr:
Put shagari in house arrest in ikoyi and jailed others(yorubas and ndi igbos) in govt then for corruption.
Em so did IBB and Abacha! They equally place M.K.O under house arrest, while Bashir Tofa was flexing!.
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by Thinkr(m): 12:29am On Jan 26, 2015
He humiliate many yoruba men sha....
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by joseph1832(m): 12:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Thinkr:
Why is that guy just quoting me na. Na by force to answer ni? grin
That guy is quoting you because you're being inexplicably narrow minded!.
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by Thinkr(m): 12:31am On Jan 26, 2015
Can't remember all. Yall apc people need to watch that shitz then yall will know what we talking about.
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by joseph1832(m): 12:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Thinkr:
Can't remember all. Yall apc people need to watch that shitz then yall will know what we talking about.
A sane mind would ask why that sponsored program was aired when many Nigerians are asleep.
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by mekaboy(m): 12:36am On Jan 26, 2015
joseph1832:
A sane mind would ask why that sponsored program was aired when many Nigerians are asleep.

We are not asleep. The truth can be said anytime. Buhari should sue AIT if any of the information is not true.
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by Thinkr(m): 12:36am On Jan 26, 2015
Funniest part be say I no start to watch am from beginning sha and I don forget many. Lolz. That man na real wicked person ooo
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by Thinkr(m): 12:38am On Jan 26, 2015
He even said to christians "if we muslims want to keep cutting off our hand for sharia it is none of your business" very funny
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by joseph1832(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2015
mekaboy:

We are not asleep. The truth can be said anytime. Buhari should sue AIT if any of the information is not true.

We? I believe by you saying 'we' you mean your mind, body and soul right?.

The program was sponsored! I ask by who or whom?, and why did the program focus on 'just' the negative side of Buhari's administration!.
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by Thinkr(m): 12:39am On Jan 26, 2015
After he lost 2011 election he said "if what happened in 2011 happen again in 2015 it will be bloody" so be prepared my people
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by Thinkr(m): 12:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Said muslims should vote for muslims alone
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by joseph1832(m): 12:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Thinkr:
He even said to christians "if we muslims want to keep cutting off our hand for sharia it is none of your business" very funny
I remember a Nigerian pastor vehemently saying its nobody's business if he collects N1000 as gate fee for cross over night service!
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by Thinkr(m): 12:42am On Jan 26, 2015
He cansuled the lagos train project which made lagos lose 60million dollars that they already paid in advance.
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by mekaboy(m): 12:43am On Jan 26, 2015
joseph1832:
We? I believe by you saying 'we' you mean your mind, body and soul right?.

The program was sponsored! I ask by who or whom?, and why did the program focus on 'just' the negative side of Buhari's administration!.

Because the negative outweighs the positive. Common, buhari openly sympathies with bokoharam? people that have destroyed many lives? No wonder he wont attend councel of states meeting to provide solution.
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by Thinkr(m): 12:43am On Jan 26, 2015
Meehn many public executions were carried out though.
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by Thinkr(m): 12:45am On Jan 26, 2015
The first insurgency attack happened in his regime.
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by Thinkr(m): 12:46am On Jan 26, 2015
Can't remember all. Yall people shouting change need to watch that shitz. Then you'll see that jonathan is the saint here. grin
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by mekaboy(m): 12:46am On Jan 26, 2015
No matter the crime committed, the thought of watching the mother of children being shot to death by firing squad, men thats mean.
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by Thinkr(m): 12:48am On Jan 26, 2015
Fela even sang about the 2.8billion dolz. That's the most interesting part. I laff tire. So sweet and courageous of fela.
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by joseph1832(m): 12:49am On Jan 26, 2015
mekaboy:

Because the negative outweighs the positive. Common, buhari openly sympathies with bokoharam? people that have destroyed many lives? No wonder he wont attend councel of states meeting to provide solution.
At the time Buhari made that statement, so did many northerners, then Boko Haram's modus operandi was killing christians and security operatives, now they've changed their M.O.

Ask yourself this: When Boko Haram started, did you see many of these moslems speak against them? Especially the northern moslems?.

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by M17: 12:50am On Jan 26, 2015
God forbid bad thing/BUHARI

BUHARI IS A FLYING RODENT . KING OF DARKNESS . cool

HE INTRODUCED AUSTERITY MEASURE , MILLION'S OF FAMILY WERE STARVED SO BAD ,THAT CUP OF GARRI USE TO GO FOR 10

CUPS FOR 1 NAIRA BUT DUE TO BUHARI BURNING FOOD STUFF AND CLOSED SHOP'S EVERY WHERE THAT BELONG;S TO THE PETTY

SOUTH EASTERN TRADERS . I CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT BUHARI .NO FAMILY COULD AFFORD COMMON BREAD DUE TO BUHARI ,

I WAS STARVED SERIOUSLY AS A CHILD I SWEAR ALL MY FAMILY LOST THEIR JOB DUE TO BUHARI ,

UNA NO DEY LEARN RIGHT ?
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by Thinkr(m): 12:50am On Jan 26, 2015
Bbc news even speak say that his regime is the worse for "press freedom" since the history of black colonial business. Hmmmm
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by Thinkr(m): 12:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Them even fix deadline for "Ghana must go" after deadline you still dey naija na death sentence straight.
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by mekaboy(m): 12:53am On Jan 26, 2015
joseph1832:
At the time Buhari made that statement, so did many northerners, then Boko Haram's modus operandi was killing christians and security operatives, now they've changed their M.O.

Ask yourself this: When Boko Haram started, did you see many of these moslems speak against them? Especially the northern moslems?.

dont drag urself in the mud trying to defend buhari. So ur saying its right for bokoharam to kill christians?

As long as it christians killed its ok to make such statements ? Buhari has so much blood on him.
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by joseph1832(m): 12:53am On Jan 26, 2015
Thinkr:
Said muslims should vote for muslims alone
And christians won't vote for christians alone?.
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by Thinkr(m): 12:53am On Jan 26, 2015
The way they flogged those ghanians was epic. Like they were slaves I nearly cry sef. No wonder ghana never forgive naija. Our government need apologise officially sad
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by Thinkr(m): 12:57am On Jan 26, 2015
The guy quoting me missed the "52 brief cases". Smuggled by buhari man. Atiku was not allowed to search them.. Order from above thingz. They even snap the brief cases. grin grin grin attention seeker grin
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by joseph1832(m): 12:59am On Jan 26, 2015
mekaboy:

dont drag urself in the mud trying to defend buhari. So ur saying its right for bokoharam to kill christians?

As long as it christians killed its ok to make such statements ? Buhari has so much blood on him.
Am not defending him, am only advocating for the truth! All what was stated in that sponsored program was not only married to Buhari, but IBB and Abacha as well! The program made him look like the only military man to have even imposed authoritarianism in Nigeria.

What I am saying is the typical mind set of a northern moslem. As long as its not them (them being moslems) that are being killed, they care less!. I've lived in the north before. I witness the 2011 post election crises.
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by joseph1832(m): 1:01am On Jan 26, 2015
Thinkr:
The guy quoting me missed the "52 brief cases". Smuggled by buhari man. Atiku was not allowed to search them.. Order from above thingz. They even snap the brief cases. grin grin grin attention seeker grin
52 briefcases huh! Did you ever ask what happened to Abacha loot or the rumored 12 billion dollars IBB supposedly stole?.
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by mekaboy(m): 1:05am On Jan 26, 2015
joseph1832:
52 briefcases huh! Did you ever ask what happened to Abacha loot or the rumored 12 billion dollars IBB supposedly stole?.

Abacha did his looting under buhari's supervision. So i guess buhari got his share.

Guy r u intentionally exposing buhari the more or what? i dont seem to understand ur argument.
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by mekaboy(m): 1:07am On Jan 26, 2015
joseph1832:
Am not defending him, am only advocating for the truth! All what was stated in that sponsored program was not only married to Buhari, but IBB and Abacha as well! The program made him look like the only military man to have even imposed authoritarianism in Nigeria.

What I am saying is the typical mind set of a northern moslem. As long as its not them (them being moslems) that are being killed, they care less!. I've lived in the north before. I witness the 2011 post election crises.

Dont u think its dangerous to have someone with that mindset as president of a secular nation?
Re: How Buhari Destroyed Nigeria Live On AIT by joseph1832(m): 1:08am On Jan 26, 2015
mekaboy:

Abacha did his looting under buhari's supervision. So i guess buhari got his share.

Guy r u intentionally exposing buhari the more or what? i dont seem to understand ur argument.
My argument is why is all this being said about him? Is it because he poses a threat to GEJ? Is it because he's a staunch authoritarian?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facts) What An Average Igbo Man And Jose Mourinho Have In Common / Buhari Sends Full Ministerial List To Saraki From New York (AUTHENTIC) !!! / Re: I No Longer Represent Buhari - Dambazau Pledges Allegiance To Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.