Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Certificate Saga: Housa Language Not Offered in 1961 Exams - Thisday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: Housa Language Not Offered in 1961 Exams - Thisday (2750 Views)

#Buharigate:Hausa Language Was Not Offered In 1961 Exams–University of Cambridge / Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie / Waec Statistics In 1961 and 1967 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: Housa Language Not Offered in 1961 Exams - Thisday by Babacele: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
eGuerrilla:
Befitting response to thisday and its band of poorly tutored readers.

Source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/certificate-saga-hausa-language-was-not-offered-in-1961-says-report/200173/

hungry journalists! irrational mess , unrelated hogwash!

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Housa Language Not Offered in 1961 Exams - Thisday by PassingShot(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

No, he is tarnishing his reputation. APC stallwarts are slowly avoiding him.

Who are the stalwarts avoiding him?
Re: Certificate Saga: Housa Language Not Offered in 1961 Exams - Thisday by Babacele: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
eGuerrilla:

You are one of the poorly tutored readers I mentioned in my earlier post.
How did the systematic rot get to the point where the average Nigerian youth is now incapable of logical thinking? angry
I am hoping someone would help me understand what really happened.

So the book referenced below, which was written in 1967, also sells a lie about the languages offered right after independence - a time when the different regions were determined to enshrine indigenization policies?

Elevate the debate bro, and stop showcasing vacuous reasoning to the rest of the world.
: 11:05am
Here is the link to Cambridge
Assessment Website's publication
on Nigerian Presidential Candidate
http://
www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk
/news/statement-in-response-to-
nigerian-presidential-election-
enquiries/
Now, tell me, will it be wrong if
Buhari closes ThisDay
Newspapers after May 29 for
maliciously mis-informing the
public and defamation of character
of the person of General
Muhammadu Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Housa Language Not Offered in 1961 Exams - Thisday by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
PassingShot:

Who are the stalwarts avoiding him?

All of them. Name one APC big wig that has come out to defend Buhari since this certificate saga started.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Housa Language Not Offered in 1961 Exams - Thisday by PointB: 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bottom line is that something is clearly wrong with whatever certificate Buhari used in joining the military. It appears some sort of fraud was committed, accounting for the various inconsistencies in what was recorded against Buhari military records, and statement of result issued by the Kastina Education Board.

Now the bigger issue is who is responsible for transparently clearing all the confusion? Buhari no doubt should be at the forefront of this, as this issue keeps eroding his 'integrity', while also depriving Nigerians the opportunity to move on to more cogent electoral matters/debates.

PDP also appear to be gaining a lot of traction by continually reminding Nigerians that "Mr. Integrity" is indeed "Mr. Forger" and "Mr. Perjury" who fraudulently benefited from the military. Allowing the matter to linger hurts Buhari/APC more than it does PDP! It is therefore in the interest of PDP to continue to raise the matter at every opportunity, even if only to cause embarrassment!

In the unlikely event that Buhari becomes President, Nigerians and indeed international community will remember and view him as the dullard who scored F9 in mathematics and woodwork, among other tags which he is synonymous with.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: Housa Language Not Offered in 1961 Exams - Thisday by PassingShot(m): 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

All of them. Name one APC big wig that has come out to defend Buhari since this certificate saga started.

I will ignore you now.
Re: Certificate Saga: Housa Language Not Offered in 1961 Exams - Thisday by Babacele: 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
lukecent:
They should check the result of other people who sat for 1961 WASSCE & verify if they had Hausa language recorded on their statement of result. Simple
fake report from a fake professor to save a sinking n fake President!
Re: Certificate Saga: Housa Language Not Offered in 1961 Exams - Thisday by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
PassingShot:

I will ignore you now.

Please, do.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Housa Language Not Offered in 1961 Exams - Thisday by Babacele: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

No, he is tarnishing his reputation. APC stallwarts are slowly avoiding him.
Which of the APC stallwart? GEJ or FFK?
Re: Certificate Saga: Housa Language Not Offered in 1961 Exams - Thisday by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Babacele:
Which of the APC stallwart? GEJ or FFK?

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: Housa Language Not Offered in 1961 Exams - Thisday by Babacele: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Yes, we are still on this. A dropout illiterate liar will not rule us.
And we should allow an oluwole PhD ' how much did Nwobodo stole' to continue to give us oluwole economy? God forbids!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan- "I wasn’t Interested In Politics" / 10 Things I Observed About Amendment Of Rule 9'biafra' / Hilarious Photo: When APC Says NO To Subsidy.pms Now To Sale @N85

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.