Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,089 members, 7,953,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. (72748 Views)

"Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns / Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS / See New Map Of Nigeria With 19 More States Proposed By National Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by GAR3TH(m): 11:23pm On Jun 15, 2009
lolz,  I am just going to watch, if anything does happen. which it wont wink.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 12:00am On Jun 16, 2009
Walahi, i believe nigeria should divide.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by platinumnk(f): 1:33am On Jun 16, 2009
soooo. . . we just leave nigeria and just leave it to the north right? and then what? I haven't heard u mention the igbo's. ehst happens then, what happens to our homes, in this day and age its highly unlikely. maybe 50 years ago, but not now.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by GAR3TH(m): 3:47am On Jun 16, 2009
The last time I checked the Federal Republic of Nigeria is one of America's greatest allies. Why would the U.S.A force Nigeria to hand over a majority of its land? Also Nigeria is America’s 4th largest supplier of oil, why the hell would they want to have two different countries controlling the Niger delta region?,  Just saying,  Once again, America and Nigeria are amigos.

And if for some reason the U.S.A. does come to your aid, when Hell freezes over, I’m pretty sure The Nigerian military will put up a good fight cheesy, not saying they will win grin. The Nigerian military is one of the most powerful, in Africa.

UNITED WE STAND --- DIVIDED WE FALL.

ps: did you get banned?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Abagworo(m): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2009
The people of south-western cameroun have declared their interest to re-unify with nigeria.so becoomerich the country you reject is other peoples paradise.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2009
what happens to our homes, in this day and age

Which houses?

people of south-western cameroun

What is your source and the Yorubas can go and we replace them with western cameroon. shikena
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by IKEYMAN1: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2009
ha o wel
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2009
How are you sure this man is dead.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2009
So how people in kano too have started to buy guns too. Good at least we can show them not only mend can fight.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by 3TRINITY(f): 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2009
The Guns if for Niger Delat Terrrorist
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by platinumnk(f): 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2009
BCR?

are u the only poster here, and who areu speaking to exactly?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by platinumnk(f): 3:47am On Jun 19, 2009
the north isnt going to do anything, dont know where u come up with this stuff?

where is ur vailid point besides ur maps, and how come ure the only one advocating this. and how come ure just preaching to NrLdrs??

I dey fear no one
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by platinumnk(f): 4:08am On Jun 19, 2009
and how does that answer my question
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by platinumnk(f): 4:39am On Jun 19, 2009
What things?

the way u post thing makes ppl not to pay attention to u, u sound paranoid!

yim me

and when is this attack supposed to happen?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by platinumnk(f): 4:54am On Jun 19, 2009
fo what? let the notherners stay inthe north?

in this day and age u think such a civil war could go unheeded??

think again, i dont know who got u paranoid, but unless u care too explain to me further off the forum, or on here, I can never take u seriously
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by platinumnk(f): 5:08am On Jun 19, 2009
and u cannot claim something that will never happen.

where is ur proof, ur facts dont add up undecided
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by platinumnk(f): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2009
Im not located in nigeria now, what happend june 12?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2009
I like to read what you write all the time. You people should leave, we and the igbos would make nigeria great.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 1:14am On Jun 20, 2009
how far have you people gone with this idea. I am ready to help you, i have a friend in the house of representative. Walahi, I pray to allah that it happen.  With would be to the glory of our great leader Balewa.

My problem is how can we remove the igbos from the new nigeria. Thosse people are trouble. I do not know how you people draw this maps thing but i
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 2:05am On Jun 20, 2009
yes something like that.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 2:13am On Jun 20, 2009
are you still online.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 2:40am On Jun 20, 2009
I think something is wrong with some people. I do not support it too. expect if they want to put it in the south. Walahi they should not put it in the north.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 2:43am On Jun 20, 2009
are you still there
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 4:14am On Jun 20, 2009
So you are saying they relocate the ijaw in river state, where would they live, over here in new york some people live in cabinet. why dont they relocate the other place too. so that river would be free of ijaws and you people can just go.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2009
Bashali, if you look at the derivation look below.

Ondo got 2 billion , Bayelsa 5 billion and delta 4 billion , a total of 11 billion .  while the total paid derivation is 34.929  .

if you do a calculation , you divided 11 / 34.929 = 31%

if you minus from 100% , you get about 69% that your people would have in oil,  which is nearly 70% of the oil of nigeria. if you remove Ondo, bayelsa and delta state and put them into Benin republic, 

So your people are going to make alot. 70% of the oil is okay for you people.  So it is the best interest of the north to pass the bill and make themself majority.
90% of the land.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2009
you just made my day
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrrich: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2009
So you can see bashali, those northerner calling for electoral reform are enermy of the north. They are selfish people. who are only thinking about themself and not the future of the next generation of northerner.

How do you call a person a leader of the north, who after seen the satellite picture of nigeria and that the north is a minority, and still goes about calling for electoral reform. What reform is he calling for, that the south become majority over his people for his own selfishness. Because of one useless position that would end in less than 2 years, they are willing to sacrifice the future of the next generation of northerner for less than 2 years in power.

This is the solution to the problem. it is not electoral reform but structure reform. That is to make the north majority and give the north 70% of the oil and 90% of the land. We say it loud again remove the yoruba, edo, delta and bayelsa into Benin republic.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by IKEYMAN1: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2009
hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hahhhhhhhhhhhhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i don die oooooooooooooooooooo

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh ogini hahha walahi hahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Phemour: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2009
smiley
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2009
who deleted my post, who.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Special Report: Salary Of Nigerian Senators. / Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix / Presidential Villa: APC Defeats PDP - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.