Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Guys, Be Sincere Have You Ever Done This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Be Sincere Have You Ever Done This? (1043 Views)

Girls With This Type Of Leg Are very dangerous,guys Be Aware.. / Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Be Sincere Have You Ever Done This? by efepro(m): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2015
Hello Friends,
I met this girl on one of the social networks..We have been good friends for a while(no strings...). She's very caring, understanding, lively and fun to chat with.We both reside in lagos, but we haven't met one-on-one...However, last nite she demanded for a favour.(omo,my heart skip. I think say na money).when she said recharge card, I had a relief, and without hesitation I promised to send because of d kinda friend she is.
Guys be sincere, have u ever sent recharge card to a guy/girl u met online?
Re: Guys, Be Sincere Have You Ever Done This? by bastien: 11:09am On Jan 26, 2015
What d big deal,if u have the money

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Sincere Have You Ever Done This? by austine4real(m): 11:10am On Jan 26, 2015
efepro:
Hello Friends,
I met this girl on one of the social networks..We have been good friends for a while(no strings...). She's very caring, understanding, lively and fun to chat with.We both reside in lagos, but we haven't met one-on-one...However, last nite she demanded for a favour.(omo,my heart skip. I think say na money).when she said recharge card, I had a relief, and without hesitation I promised to send because of d kinda friend she is.
many times ooo
Re: Guys, Be Sincere Have You Ever Done This? by alienware(m): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2015
I have never done it and i will never do it.
Re: Guys, Be Sincere Have You Ever Done This? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:16am On Jan 26, 2015
It's no big deal.yours sincerely have done it.
Re: Guys, Be Sincere Have You Ever Done This? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2015
undecided It may be just me but I really don't like it when girls or guys ask for recharge card; except we're extremely close.

I can't and I will never do such.
Re: Guys, Be Sincere Have You Ever Done This? by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2015
it happens to me too, my gal always call me late in d nite, i do cal her too, she 1 day asked me to send her rechrg card whch i did but she used dt card to cal me through, i wnda y she did dt. but its nt bad if she is nt a gold digga gal
Re: Guys, Be Sincere Have You Ever Done This? by Yinkwamo(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2015
On several occasions to different people. Just friends, no strings attached. Ain't no big deal
Re: Guys, Be Sincere Have You Ever Done This? by efepro(m): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
kaybiel2u:
it happens to me too, my gal always call me late in d nite, i do cal her too, she 1 day asked me to send her rechrg card whch i did but she used dt card to cal me through, i wnda y she did dt. but its nt bad if she is nt a gold digga gal
U're right, bro...some ladies deserve it, not d Gold diggers..No condition is permanent. I guess she would do the same.
Re: Guys, Be Sincere Have You Ever Done This? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
hmmmmm just here to read comments
Re: Guys, Be Sincere Have You Ever Done This? by efepro(m): 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
alienware:
I have never done it and i will never do it.
May I know y?
Re: Guys, Be Sincere Have You Ever Done This? by upsky: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
no big deal since u guys are close and u chat all days. bu mind u, u can send a small value to her instead of sending high amount
Re: Guys, Be Sincere Have You Ever Done This? by Enegod(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
efepro:
Hello Friends,
this is how it starts... Trust me, she will ask again and you buy and give her . This will continue untill you become MAGA in her eyes then you will ask her out..
She will turn you down and friend zone u grin
You will come back here and open another thread titled "Girls Are Wicked " grin
Re: Guys, Be Sincere Have You Ever Done This? by alberto2k(m): 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
No strings attached?

She knack u MAGA just like that and u came here to share it as a Goodnews? shocked

U need divine slap Iswear undecided

#StopBeingNice

1 Like

Re: Guys, Be Sincere Have You Ever Done This? by chimerase2: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
If i talk nw dem go say dis man of god wicked

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Sagg Dia Trousers? Most Girls Dont Take Dem Serious In Relationship. / So Confused Right Now / Categorise This Kind Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.