Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences (6511 Views)

Is This The Best Way To Request Nudes From A Lady Guys? / Ever Turned Down An Ugly Babe And Years Later, You Discover She Already An Angel / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
We have heard so many stories of how dudes were turned down by the female folks.. I have also been turned down quite a number of times (let he who has never been turned down cast the first stone. Hehehe !!!) wink

In the recent time, dudes who turn down ladies' advances seem to take pleasure it in, maybe because it gives them reassurance of their self-worth, marketability, handsomeness, relevance and so on. You see some of them brag about it when with friends and raise their shoulders

Lemme keep the ball rolling

There was a lady who loved me so much and I knew it. I enjoyed the frequent calls, SMSes i received even though I wasn't ready for a date.. Guys you that feeling now, when you don't want to date a lady and she keeps doing things just to make herself liked

I didn't really have feelings for her but I enjoyed the way I kept her in suspense and tortured her emotions. I remembered when her friend called and told me that she would like to see me. When we saw, she told me she didn't like the emotional torment I was giving her friend. She urged me to summon the courage and ask her out since I'm a guy but I told her I didn't understand what she was talking bout ( guys you know say u gat pretend na) wink

Fast-Fwd
It got to a point that she opened up that she liked me so much but I have just been showing no concern. That was how I told her that I understood all her signals and I knew she loved me, just that I had no atom of feelings for her ( I mean who tells a lady such ?) * guys make una no mind me oooo **

We lost contact and when we got to meet a year later, eeeewooo see Behind babe. I flashed back to that scene when I turned her down and I regreted it. I took the courage and asked her out and she ballantly turn me down too

Guys in the house, oya share your experiences

Note: Originality and honesty works rocks my boat, so don't cook up false stories just increase your esteem self on the forum

Oya let forming and claiming of fine boy begin grin

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nice one @op. you are sincere by telling us how the gal later turned you down. She had the last laff.

some guys will want to impress people and increase their sef esteem.
lemme just relax and read some lies.

observing clearly from ewedu tree
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Gooci(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
I am ugly, they always run.......... but angry

this person above, gimme back back my position or am going war with yu embarassed angry sad
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by AJ01(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
oya shekini ni ni ni..
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by yemicoal(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
Once turned down a lady and opted to be her school father, but changed my mind when I saw what I was missingsmiley

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Funny thing is have turned like 2-3girls they always come around when am in a relationship....i don't double date so I do turn them down honorably and maturely....i became friends with some anyway..

Though I met one while I was single but I turned her down cos my friend was madly in love with her and he already asked her out...sometimes u got to respect the Bro code

5 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Gooci(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
its not a bad thing having another of land wink................. still doing my feasibility report of poultry nd fish farming.
the 3people directly above and below me, you might wanna consider aving a good distance from me becos of poultry dropping smell cool

#toluwanile ati ekun ree, i can buy land on top water, in air grin
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by PezzoNovante(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
No, that's a cruel thing to do...
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hmmm.... Dere is an adage which says: experience is the best teacher, abeg lemme learn frm tosyne2much experience and accept diz babe proposal.
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Welrez(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
I turned down a lady at year three at the university. Before then I never believed that the female folk do woo men too and regarded men who say it as ego boost.
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
observing keenly cool
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by englishmart(m): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
she turned me down because I was broke.
Now I'm rich and she wants me. Claiming she had fallen in love with me from the first day she saw me.

God punish poverty. Na me you dey use learn work? Anu mpama

3 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
Nice one @op. you are sincere by telling us how the gal later turned you down. She had the last laff.

some guys will want to impress people and increase their sef esteem.
lemme just relax and read some lies.

observing clearly from ewedu tree

Haven't i warned you not to climb that ewedu tree again If you fall down and break your leg, you think i will tell you sorry? Oya, get down from that tree right now!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
I didn't really have feelings for her but I enjoyed the way I kept her in suspense and torture her emotions. I remembered when her friend called and told me that she would like to see me. When we saw, she told me she didn't like the emotional torment I was giving her friend. She urged me to summon the courage and ask her out since I'm a guy but I told her I didn't understand what she was talking bout ( guys you know say u gat pretend na) wink

I only pity for girls who would openly display affection for a guy that does not 'send' them. To me its madness, guys are guys, they like to be the chasers, most times they are turned off from a girl that shows too much green light. ladies respect yourself and love only those who love you to avoid unnecessary embarrassment.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
zick19:

Haven't i warned you not to climb that ewedu tree again If you fall down and break your leg, you think i will tell you sorry? Oya, get down from that tree right now!!! grin
sorry am short sighted. From here i can see clearly. grin
i won't fall.

thanks
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Tallesty1(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
I am here to read comments.

firstEVA:

I only pity for girls who would openly display affection for a guy that does not 'send' them. To me its madness, guys are guys, they like to be the chasers, most times they are turned off from a girl that shows too much green light. ladies respect yourself and love only those who love you to avoid unnecessary embarrassment.
Not true, the only girl I ever loved was the one that asked me out. She didn't beat about the bush but I acted like I didn't know what she was talking about and asked her out weeks later just for her "ego's" sake. The relationship was great and lasted long but along the line she met another guy who is ahead of me financially and you know what? She asked him out same tactics she used to woo me.

That was how that one ended.

Another lady wooed me again, that was years ago, I turned her down peacefuly. There are others that I don't wanna talk about. They all have one thing in common, switching guys is so easy for them.

The reason we don't take them serious most times is because they will dump your azz when they see another nigga.

Most ladies that av the balls to ask guys out got cheating tendencies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
firstEVA:

because I shared my experience abi ? Hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Hazardd(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
firstEVA:

is not all guys dear,

i love those girls that show green light and thats shows that they love going to what they want, than dying in silent
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
because I shared my experience abi ? Hehehe grin
not because you shared your experience, it's a general rule, any girl that breaches it should be ready to face the consequences, period.
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by shumuel(m): 3:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
We have heard so many stories of how dudes were turned down by the female folks.. I have also been turned down quite a number of times (let he who has never been turned down cast the first stone. Hehehe !!!) wink

In the recent time, dudes who turn down ladies' advances seem to take pleasure it in, maybe because it gives them reassurance of their self-worth, marketability, handsomeness, relevance and so on. You see some of them brag about it when with friends and raise their shoulders

Lemme keep the ball rolling

There was a lady who loved me so much and I knew it. I enjoyed the frequent calls, SMSes i received even though I wasn't ready for a date.. Guys you that feeling now, when you don't want to date a lady and she keeps doing things just to make herself liked

I didn't really have feelings for her but I enjoyed the way I kept her in suspense and torture her emotions. I remembered when her friend called and told me that she would like to see me. When we saw, she told me she didn't like the emotional torment I was giving her friend. She urged me to summon the courage and ask her out since I'm a guy but I told her I didn't understand what she was talking bout ( guys you know say u gat pretend na) wink

Fast-Fwd
It got to a point that she opened up that she liked me so much but I have just been showing no concern. That was how I told her that I understood all her signals and I knew she loved me, just that I had no atom of feelings for her ( I mean who tells a lady such ?) * guys make una no mind me oooo **

We lost contact and when we got to meet a year later, eeeewooo see Behind babe. I flashed back to that scene when I turned her down and I regreted it. I took the courage and asked her out and she ballantly turn me down too

Guys in the house, oya share your experiences

Note: Originality and honesty works rocks my boat, so don't cook up false stories just increase your esteem self on the forum

Oya let forming and claiming of fine boy begin grin

Advances YES Been Asked out NO no lady has ever been bold enough to approch me, never gave them the oppotunity.

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Justeenaleo(f): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
englishmart:
big boys don't get turned down.
Baba oooo

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Biliki my landlord's daughter likes me so much,I turned her down because she's an illiterate. Can't just imagine her being the mother of my unborn children..

In life,we win some,we miss some.

1 Like

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by naijaboiy: 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Which one I wan talk about sef? cheesy

Shey na the ones wey happen for Nairaland abi for real life grin

*mhurdified*
One of my experiences was the one that happened between my friends sister and i.

The girl stole my number from my friend's(her brother) phone and began to call me regularly. A day did not pass without her calling or texting to check up on me.

I was really playing nice but I felt uncomfortable because I started to notice the signs and I was not really into her. Besides I couldn't think of dating my friend's sister because it wasn't right to me. I also did not want to tell my friend in order not to bring up any trouble.

On one of the lengthy calls we made she told me how she really liked me and wouldn't mind if I ask her out. I was like "Wow..i saw this coming" I told her it didn't sound like a bad idea but her brother may not be Ok with it and i'm really cool being friends with her instead.

She felt dejected but still tried few more times and after she saw I wasn't giving in,, she let me be. We didn't talk for a very long time sha! Because she was hurt. After a while she came over it and we became friends again.

All these happened without her brother's knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by englishmart(m): 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Baba oooo
erh! Mama did you call me?
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

sorry am short sighted. From here i can see clearly. grin
i won't fall.

thanks
Ok ooo.... If u say so, and dnt let those guyz to be looking at ur panties frm d bottom of d tree ooo
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Enegod(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yes, turn her sex request down because she was so drunk...she couldnt even stand up. Of course she got
pissed and called me an a**hole angry, but I'm sure if I would have done her, she would have said I took advantage of her. undecided
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hazardd:

is not all guys dear,

i love those girls that show green light and thats shows that they love going to what they want, than dying in silent
so what happens when she shows all the green light and she's not your type?
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by naijaboiy: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
I am here to read comments.

Not true, the only girl I ever loved was the one that asked me out. She didn't beat about the bush but I acted like I didn't know what she was talking about and asked her out weeks later just for her "ego's" sake. The relationship was great and lasted long but along the line she met another guy who is ahead of me financially and you know what? She asked him out same tactics she used to woo me.

That was how that one ended.

Another lady wooed me again, that was years ago, I turned her down peacefuly. There are others that I don't wanna talk about. They all have one thing in common, switching guys is so easy for them.

The reason we don't take them serious most times is because they will dump your azz when they see another nigga.

Most ladies that av the balls to ask guys out got cheating tendencies.
i totally agree with your post.

Most times we don't take them serious because at a point they may feel some sort of entitlement because they are the ones who asked you out. And so they feel they can also leave anytime they want to.

I'll also like to chip in that being asked out by a lady boosts some guys ego. Because no be everyday babe go come tell you say she like you o. cheesy

So we cherish the experience like Gold grin.

But it all boils down to how we handle it,,the fact that our egos are boosted doesn't mean we won't handle the matter maturely.
Re: Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Justeenaleo(f): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Been turned down ooo
It was a crush thing sha, mine was all action (I no fit tell am say I like am)but every time him go dey call me him sister, he broke my tiny heart sad
I come lock up, was pretending not to like him again (with action) I'm sure he had a good laugh behind my back grin grin
Even as I'm all grown, him still dey see me as him sister,( no be my mama born am o, na by force?)bad belle people full my village. Sobs*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Neighbor's Wife Is Cheating On Me. Women are scum! / Five Bitter Truths You Will Feel When You Marry.. / Susan Pwajok Has Grown Into Quite A Hottie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.