Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences (962 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
In life almost everyone has a first time of been at the receiving end of the big NO by ur crush...it may hurt alot but I believe it's part of the motivation and experience of life.i will start by sharing my first big denial/turned down...feel free to share urs

I was in SS 2 and there was a cute lady who stayed very close to my cousin house..the first time I met her was kinda magical it was like in the movies when the guy noticed the pretty love interest for the first time and time and every other thing would be in a standstills...some movies would even give an extra effect of snow,stars or star dust...it felt so magical though I was young and mumu-ish,it felt like i have found the lady i would marry...throughout that day i couldn't think of anything other than her...i was so happy and had sleepless nights for days...after like 2weeks of daydreaming abt her i decided to ask her out..so one faithful afternoon i summon courage and decided it was the d-day to ask her out...
After waiting several hours in the sun I saw her on her way to buy some stuffs...my outfit was great ..my sister perfume that I stole was ozing out of me with a sweet smell...everything was on point..

so i excused her with a gentle smile,i started the usual sec school toasting format...she told me her name herself that gave me confidence even though i knew it before..so after a while of me flexing my speech she was so matured enough to give me time to complete my rubbbish that i call toasting ...after giving me the mutiple uh uh ehen then she look at me...

SHE gave be a very loud MTSCHEW and said DID I TELL YOU AM LOOKING FOR A BOYFRIEND? DID I WRITE IT ON MY HEAD THAT I WANT A BOYFRIEND!!!! then she walked away

i was shock,it was like a train ran thru me i could feel a power surge in my body...when I got home i couldn't eat or talk to my family members...the shock was in my body for days....I never knew that was the beginning Of many NO to come....after a while i got over it but then it did hurt me alot...am glad i experience that cause that made me re-strategies my toasting format

Feel free to share ur experience...waiting to read urs

Note: this write up was motivated by tosyne2much thread
https://www.nairaland.com/2114479/ever-turned-down-lady-guys.....i don't do counters ooo

1 Like

Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Stop on OP cool
Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
hmmmmmmmm lemme climb my ewedu tree so i can observe clearly.
Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
To hell with all my crushes angry
Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by marshalcarter: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
lipsrsealed #dancin etighi while readin post#
Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Medunah: 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Here to read comments
Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Extom(m): 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
I'm coming back.
Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
Medunah:
Here to read comments
na dis kind thread I dey see you tongue
Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Mcowubaba: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
GOD saved me 4rm the Crush i nearly had, all dis Trailer Drivers..so hapi 4 my life..cheesy
Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
hahaha!!!!!

nah that kind girl area boys dey pin down for corner
Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Medunah:
Here to read comments
funny enough! this is my crush and 're has not responded yet
Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Truth24(m): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
shadowgwalker:
hahaha!!!!!

nah that kind girl area boys dey pin down for corner
I tell you .... But me like girl wey dey like form ooo, na dat one I go carry test see if I'm truly a MAN
Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Medunah: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
na dis kind thread I dey see you tongue
Aw u take see me? Dem talk sey make u share experience, u write 'Stop on Op', dey use style book space
Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Medunah: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by chimerase2: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
*scratching my yashs unequovocaly*
Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by ifex370(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
what's a crush? undecided
Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by apparentlylaw(m): 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ok
Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Incase
Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Tymax(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
i was shock,it was like a train ran thru me i could feel a power surge in my body...when I got home i couldn't eat or talk to my family members...the shock was in my body for days.... [size=13pt]I never knew that was the beginning Of many NO to come[/size] ....after a while i got over it but then it did hurt me alot...am glad i experience that cause that made me re-strategies my toasting format

Now this got me laughing. I can relate to this. grin grin
Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Feraz(m): 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
UchihaMadara:
To hell with all my crushes angry
Uchiha Madara strikes again!!! grin

Well, I have been turned down. This was a girl I never liked in my first year till we started talking in my second year. After the session ended (our final paper), I asked her out; she choked on the Viju milk that she was drinking cos she wanted to laugh and told me NO!!! I felt a sharp pain !!! cry

And to think she told my friend who was her classmate in secondary school (now, this friend of mine warned me not to bother cos she will tell me no). . . . angry
Re: First Time Of Been Turned Down By Your Crush ? Guys Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 27, 2015
My crush was so tall that she could look at the middle of my head,well na other guys dey toast am lol grin so I no get any chance grin cool

(1) (Reply)

. / Why Are Non Female Virgins Always Bitter Towards The Virgin / Do Spiritual Wife/husband Really Exist?????????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.