Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me (1579 Views)

In Maheeda's New Photos - She Only Used Her Hand To Cover Her Vagina / She Used Her Friend To Test Her Boyfriend And This Happened (photo) / My Girl Friend Used Her Ex Throwback Photo(kid Photo) As Profile Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by afuye(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
read this on-line

Q: Dear Mimmysays,

My girlfriend of a whole year who I really love, has done something very very suspicious and it has been disturbing my mind. I actually thought that she would be the one for me but after this act, I don’t think I still feel the same way.

Last week, my girlfriend who has been asking me if we are ever going to set a date to meet her people, came from gwagwalada to visit me. From the friday she came, I noticed a change in her attitude and demeanour. I kept asking her what was wrong but she wouldn’t say. She acted aloof and cold till sunday morning. I asked her to wake up and get ready for church but she declined and said she felt weak. After a while she got up and made breakfast and then I started playing with her and she was laughing.

After about 3o minutes, while we were watching a movie she suddenly went quiet and forcefully took the remote control for the DSTV and threw it on the far end of the room and turned to me, looking me in the eye, said, “Go and Pick up that remote and bring it to me NOW!!!!” …… I stared at her in shock for some seconds, she repeated it again, this time, through clenched teeth, “NOW”!!!! I slapped her mouth and told her to get out of my room and pick her bags and leave my apartment immediately. My friend that came around tried to ask what was wrong and begged me but I refused. She started crying and told me sorry. My heart softened and I gave her 2ok. To my shock again, she took the money, threw it on the floor and said, pick up the money and give it to me. That was when I forcibly shoved her out of the house minus the money and slammed my door. She has been calling me but I haven’t picked.

Cheers, J.x embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
God don catch am...Baba juju no work ooo..

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
He slapped a girl, not cool dude!

For any girl that's misbehaving, simply carry her and drop her outside your gate, but don't smack em, that ain't cool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by Enockia(m): 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
well smakin her was not so cool but then she malfunctioned and needed a manual reset.....lol

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by adahib: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
This one is strong....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by Enegod(m): 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
afuye:
read this on-line

My girlfriend of a whole year who I really love, has done something very very suspicious and it has been disturbing my mind. I actually thought that she would be the one for me but after this act, I don’t think I still feel the same way.

Last week, my girlfriend who has been asking me if we are ever going to set a date to meet her people, came from gwagwalada to visit me. From the friday she came, I noticed a change in her attitude and demeanour. I kept asking her what was wrong but she wouldn’t say. She acted aloof and cold till sunday morning. I asked her to wake up and get ready for church but she declined and said she felt weak. After a while she got up and made breakfast and then I started playing with her and she was laughing.

After about 3o minutes, while we were watching a movie she suddenly went quiet and forcefully took the remote control for the DSTV and threw it on the far end of the room and turned to me, looking me in the eye, said, “Go and Pick up that remote and bring it to me NOW!!!!” …… I stared at her in shock for some seconds, she repeated it again, this time, through clenched teeth, “NOW”!!!! I slapped her mouth and told her to get out of my room and pick her bags and leave my apartment immediately. My friend that came around tried to ask what was wrong and begged me but I refused. She started crying and told me sorry. My heart softened and I gave her 2ok. To my shock again, she took the money, threw it on the floor and said, pick up the money and give it to me. That was when I forcibly shoved her out of the house minus the money and slammed my door. She has been calling me but I haven’t picked.

Cheers, J.x embarassed
Your babe was hōrny...Why didn't you use your own power which is called 'manhood' to manhandle her undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by apparentlylaw(m): 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
U shuldnt ve Slapped her nah ...U shuld ve told her go and tell dat Man dat u ve jammed the wrong person ...She wan use dz 1 do Testing the Juju phone before she starts using ur head as a playing ground
Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by pretydiva(f): 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
It's so obvious she tried testing d charm she collected frm one baba on u. Thank ur God dat it didn't work. Guy I wil advice u run 4 ya life oo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wait let me get this straight. a girl tried re-writing his destiny, destroying his life, cutting him off from reality, manipulating him against his will, charming him so she can use him to achieve her selfish purposes n u guys are claiming that the slap he gave her was unnecessary and uncalled for?!
permit me to say this but u r all foolish weaklings. what if she had succeeded?
so if a guy n a girl both commit murder she shouldn't be sent to the gallows just because she's a girl right, but the guy should abi? u r all aoft-headed.
@op in don't need to say. much to u but to tell u to keep thanking ur God. u can't imagine what He has saved u from. pls cut off all contact with that witch!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
afuye:
read this on-line

Cheers, J.x embarassed
A wack ass story by any stretch of the imagination!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Finding it difficult to believe this story!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by chimerase2: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
when i saw de caption i tot she raped u..
Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by dorofine(f): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thank God for your life. She wanted to turn you to mumu shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by Medunah: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by marshalcarter: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
#dancin azonto#

If she be ogbanje.....cele still dey grin
Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by adepiero: 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
what's the moral behind this story?

the topic doesn't even matchup with the story undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Some girls and their wahala
Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by Nutase: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Abeg introduce me to d baba wen do ur own.
Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by japhmanuel: 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Shame on her juju grin
Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Medunah:
Story for the gods
I tracked u down intensely for ur last comment dne in style but ur intentions failed lolz..I can't find d pm button kiss wher is it lol..
Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
THE OP JUMP AM PASS
Re: My Girlfriend Used Her Power On Me by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
D SPIRIT OF KONJI

(1) (Reply)

Bad Spirit Inside Cossy Orjiakor / 14 Things That Would Be Different If Men Had Periods. / Oooo No Pls Help I Need Urgent Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.