Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians (2477 Views)

I Was Ready To Help Jonathan But He Underrated Me – Tinubu Boasts / Buhari Appeals To Nigerians For Enough Time To Deliver Promises / Five Countries To Send 8,700 Troops To Help Jonathan's Govt. Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by folahann(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
President Jonathan sincerely needs our assistance
He knows that he cannot do this job
He really wants to leave NOW
He does not want a 2nd term

But he cannot say that publicly
He is a hostage of the people pushing him
Because of them he cannot simply walk away
So he has to play along by campaigning for reelection

He really needs your help
So that he can leave with dignity
Help him by voting him out
Vote Buhari/Osinbajo on February 14

Those were Lagbaja's words on his facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/171132857625/photos/a.10150317790952626.357475.171132857625/10152934810432626/?type=1&theater

8 Likes

Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by Admiralomoniyi(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
first to comment
Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by ionsman: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
We sure will....
Slowpoke to otueke 2015......

7 Likes

Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by Elslim: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
JONA TAN (burn finish)

5 Likes

Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by BlackTechnology: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Where was lagbaja in 2003

Whom did he vote for in 2003

Nobody or group is a fool

If quota system is applied in admission into schools and federal jobs/appointments to give unqualified Northerners a say,

We must apply quota system in ensuring that ethnic groups of few thousands are given a say

What is good for A is also good for B

Say No To Internal colonialism

Say No To Political Slavery

Say No To Born To Rule

Hypocrisy must not be allowed to thrive grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by raumdeuter: 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
Just like the tale of the tortoise who told the Elephant he would be king just to bring him to its death

It was in one of Lagbajas song "A o merin joba eweku ewele"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5mWurqoCHY

1 Like

Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by clevvermind(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Buhari the clueless man. where is your certificate? grin

5 Likes

Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Elslim:
JONA TAN (burn finish)
Iyen tumo si Jona ti la'na.

2 Likes

Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by Trailblazer1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Please who is lagbaja?

A nameless and faceless entity.(true meaning)

I will only believe him the day I see his face

2 Likes

Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by clevvermind(m): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
BlackTechnology:

If quota system is applied in admission into schools and federal jobs/appointments to give unqualified Northerners a say,

We must apply quota system in ensuring that ethnic groups of few thousands are given a say

Say No To Born To Rule

i'm with you. i dey feel you. buhari never see anything. grin
Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Very true. If there is anything I've learnt in leadership, it is not to allow people toss you because of what they intend to get.

2 Likes

Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by BlackBaron: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by Trailblazer1(m): 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Please can someone show lagbaja the picture of the kwara people cheering Goodluck.

If I had not been on nairaland I wouldn't have known the truth.

Anyway........I still wish lagbaja Goodluck
Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by BlackBaron: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtOV0UeEqq4
Democracy embarassed This song was released 2001

Still waiting for the dividends in 2015
Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by phlemzy: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
The help is on the way.
Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by Elslim: 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Iyen tumo si Jona ti la'na.

double twuale 4 U!!

1 Like

Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by PassingShot(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Please can someone show lagbaja the picture of the kwara people cheering Goodluck.

If I had not been on nairaland I wouldn't have known the truth.

Anyway........I still wish lagbaja Goodluck

That Kwara crowd you call crowd! It's just about a third of what Buhari recorded in Ekiti. Not even comparable to those of the northern states.

1 Like

Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by alaoeri: 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jona in his innermost mind knows that he's heading to Otuoke come May 29 no Jupiter can stop that, GMB our incoming President.
GMB/PYO 2015.
Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by Caseless: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Say No To Born To Rule

could you just make sensible post, pls...

1 Like

Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by BlackTechnology: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
clevvermind:
i'm with you. i dey feel you. buhari never see anything. grin

No mind Buhari supporters

Dem like quota system for their unqualified students and job applicants but hate quota system when it comes to power issue.

Minority must be considered cool
Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by M17: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
JUNK MUSICIAN .

I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIS NOISY OH WHAT EVER HE CALL HIS MUSIC . HIS POPULARITY IS ONLY IN IKEJA AND END'S IN BADAGARY

AGBALAGBA CALL LAGBAJA . JUNK MUSICIAN .
Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by wazobiaforu(m): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
We all know he actually feeling overwhelmed with the duty and he has stole what will feed his generation for the next 500 years, but ASARI DOKUBO told him never to come to Niger Delta if he refused to recontest .... dat guy can kill am oooo

1 Like

Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by juman(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
I will not lie, one nigeria tire me. It's the root of all this country's problems.

Who knows those opposition people might perform woefully like obasanjo.
Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by yakubuomowumi: 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
HELP #SCAMBUHARI PLS

Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by yakubuomowumi: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
#SCAMBUHARI

Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by free2ryhme: 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
I no fit laugh oooo
Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by acidtalk: 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
GBAAM!!!
Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by folahann(m): 7:55am On Jan 27, 2015
I like this Lagbaja because he speaks his mind and not driven by money like other entertainers.
Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by dridowu: 8:02am On Jan 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Please who is lagbaja?

A nameless and faceless entity.(true meaning)

I will only believe him the day I see his face
Nameless and Faceless ? He careless about you also
Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by Sundaydare1: 8:08am On Jan 27, 2015
"If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque, and it was reported that the Imam said 'he would open the gates to hell upon those who oppose Buhari', and Buhari sat there and said nothing, what do you think many people would be saying today?

If Buhari was pictured going to different mosques and kneeling before Imams, as part of his campaign, what do we think the comments would be?

If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to Mecca, surrounded by a retinue of fawning Imams, what would the response be from Nigerians?

If Buhari invited senior Imams from across the country to a meeting with him, to discuss the elections and his campaign strategy, what would the Nigerian people think?

GEJ has done all the above, and we are told he has a right to do so as a committed christian. Buhari has done none of the above yet he is called a religious fundamentalist with a plan to turn Nigeria into an Islamic nation.

Please examine the facts so we can honestly decide who is acting like the real religious fundamentalist? Who is using religious faith as a political ploy to get votes?

No pastor, Bishop, GO, Reverend Father, Imam etc etc is GOD. They do NOT have the right to tell you who to vote for. Go out there and support the candidate of your choice. Make your choice based upon who will give you and your children a better life and a better Nigeria."- Bucky Hassan
Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by manmade(m): 8:13am On Jan 27, 2015
I will personally pay him to sing victory song @ the Eagle square come may 29 when Goodluck will be swrn in for second term. Lagbaja ko La kasegbe ni!
Re: Help Jonathan Avoid Disgrace- Lagbaja Appeals To Nigerians by austinvsb1(m): 9:28am On Jan 27, 2015
The man behind the mask has spoken. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny But Can I Borrow From My Pension Fund Account? / Breaking: Gbajabiamila Emerges House Of Reps Majority Leader / Photos: Imagine The Road Of The Popular Shoe Plaza(bakassi) Aba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.