Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

What Faith Is Jonathan Really A Member Of? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Faith Is Jonathan Really A Member Of? (1765 Views)

Is President Jonathan Really Not Bad? Budget 2010 - 2014 / Channel TV: Elections Postponement Is Jonathan's Grand Plan To Win -OBJ / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Faith Is Jonathan Really A Member Of? by Change2015(m): 12:50am On Mar 10, 2015
This is a bad pic from front page of Leadership newspaper today, with a tag line that says you cannot worship God and Mammon. Sad to say but that's Jonathan kneeling before an assortment of persons/groups. I am interested to discover where Jonathan worshipped as a young pre-politics person, because someone tells me (someone I would trust with my all) that Jonathan is hiding his prior association with Olumba Olumba for political reasons. When he was deputy governor or even as a lecturer, where did he worship?

#change
#GMB
#APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Faith Is Jonathan Really A Member Of? by mekaboy(m): 1:00am On Mar 10, 2015
Faith is the substance of things hoped for.
Re: What Faith Is Jonathan Really A Member Of? by mumumugu(m): 1:04am On Mar 10, 2015
So our tradition is now mormon
Re: What Faith Is Jonathan Really A Member Of? by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 10, 2015
Olumba Olumba.

Below is picture of Jonathan being Baptized at Olumba olumba service in 1999.

1 Share

Re: What Faith Is Jonathan Really A Member Of? by Change2015(m): 1:33am On Mar 10, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Olumba Olumba.

Below is picture of Jonathan being Baptized at Olumba olumba service in 1999.

Wow! So this may explain why he can flitter from church to church without feeling any obligation to Christian principles?

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: What Faith Is Jonathan Really A Member Of? by Change2015(m): 1:41am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: What Faith Is Jonathan Really A Member Of? by Change2015(m): 1:43am On Mar 10, 2015
'One of the presidential aspirants (likely, Pat Utomi) of the just concluded elections came to me(before the elections) asking if we could team up and create a christian front towards the elections. While I showed him many reasons why he cannot win, I also told him that a Christian front towards this elections is not part of the picture of what God told me. Then he told me that he had been to see Ayo Oritsejafor (President of CAN) and he (Oritsejafor) said that although they know Jonathan to be a member of Olumba-Olumba sect, he (Oritsejafor) must support him in the open; if not his church will be destroyed'.
- Tunde Bakare, qouted in his message 'A prophet as a sign to a Nation.

https://www.nairaland.com/717237/jonathan-belongs-olumba-olumba-sect-ayo

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: What Faith Is Jonathan Really A Member Of? by Change2015(m): 1:48am On Mar 10, 2015
mumumugu:
So our tradition is now mormon

Bros, there is a difference between Mormon and mammon!

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: What Faith Is Jonathan Really A Member Of? by Ilekeh(f): 2:09am On Mar 10, 2015
SaTAN's masks are countless. GEJ can only deceive the gullible.

1 Like

Re: What Faith Is Jonathan Really A Member Of? by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 10, 2015
mekaboy:
Faith is the substance of things hoped for.

and what does that mean? nonsense
you have a bad nose if you nor dey smell jonaboy yeye
that man is super clueless now, it just got a step higher

1 Like

Re: What Faith Is Jonathan Really A Member Of? by itstpia8: 3:20am On Mar 10, 2015
who changed the thread title from church to faith?
Re: What Faith Is Jonathan Really A Member Of? by Boland(m): 4:01am On Mar 10, 2015
I've always known that religion is a tool in politics used to deceive the gullible. Most of these men don't care about any religion...

We really need to grow beyond religious bigotry in this country. Politics is a game, don't drive religion into it...

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Free Chad / Sango Is Alive! / You Want A Reduction In FG Allocation But Are Against Resource Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.