Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (44829 Views)

Pastor Ize-iyamu Will Win Tomorrow's Edo Gov. Election...as Predicted By Me / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by lalasticlala(m): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2015
Tomorrow is the D-day, we all have been waiting for.

Between the two most popular candidates, Jonathan and Buhari, who do you think would be the likely winner?

I wish both contestants goodluck and success at the polls....

Long Live Nigeria!!!

Long Live Nigerians!!

Mature comments please.. No abusive words or distracting pics... no derailing, no spamming

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by lalasticlala(m): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ

284 Likes 57 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by lalasticlala(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2015
GMB

1149 Likes 230 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2015
1000likes for General Muhammadu Buhari please! cheesy

1601 Likes 169 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by AndreRose(f): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2015
Me and my family have decided, come tomorrow we will vote for continuity and peace. Goodluck jonathan is the man we want.
#teamPDP
#Goodluck till 2019

291 Likes 26 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by chibwike(m): 11:29am On Mar 27, 2015
We all know Gej would win tommorow's election....i cant vote for a killer...a brutal person...a person who doesn't know the meaning of INEC.,A person who cant speak english correctly....Goodluck might be clueless..buh he has got a human heart...he is cool and kind heart...unlike that blood thirsty buhari that is desperate for power...

Goodluck would win tommorow by a landslide..

Mark my words.

In other news, Gej till buhari accepts defeat.

224 Likes 24 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by SuperSuave(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari by Gods grace.
Change is here.
Vote GMB/PYO
Let gej start packing, its time to leave aso rock

928 Likes 69 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2015
gmb

[b][size=15pt]Some questions to ask about Boko Haram:

1. How is a rag tag bunch of militants capable of capturing an entire town from a powerful nation with a strong military with a standing army of 300,000 men?

2. How did a rag tag bunch of militants acquire the type of fire power to clear a whole town or did they accomplish this using merely the small arms we see them carrying in rare videos they release?

3. Why would Boko Haram want to clear a Nigerian town? Is it possible to form an Islamic state in a ghost town?

4. What is the military advantage in guerrilla warfare of the guerrillas clearing towns they captured of its entire population?

5. Is it not an important part of guerrilla warfare, for the guerrillas to hide within the general local population?

6.How can Boko haram hide in a ghost town

7. Why would Boko haram advertise its location by painting its logo on flags, buildings and vehicles is this a good strategy to conceal itself in a guerrilla war?

8. Why are the multinational force that is using lethal force in conducting a war in our territory, not under the command and control of our military.

9. Is there any Nigerian with Chadian army to monitor their activities in Nigeria

10. Since all these towns have been captured by Chadian troops, why has the towns not been handed back to Nigeria?

11. Why has Chadian troops not allowed internally displaced Nigerians return home?

12. Are Chadian troops really Boko Haram?

13. How could Boko Haram be so powerful that it not only start defeating the powerful Nigerian military after a 6 years war, but it even after several months of war, a multinational force that is getting assistance from America and France has been unable to defeat it.

14. Is it possible for Nigerian towns to be in the hands of Chad without the collusion of Nigeria

15. Why is the so called war against Boko Haram shrouded in secrecy?

16. Why are there is no geniune independent video footage of the so called war against Boko Haram?

17. Where are the war front reports from international war correspondents? Why are we just getting unverified photos released by the Chadian army and whatever unverifiable story they wish to accompany the photos.

Is any of this making sense?

If something doesn't make sense it usually means that a lie is being told.

Read my signature below for an insight into what is really going on.

Our govt are colluding with the multinational course that was put together by France (not us oo!) to allow them to break up Nigeria whilst keeping Nigerian populace in the dark.

Chad and others controlling our territory would be allowed to simply annex those territories, this may explain why the towns are cleared and the Nigerian IDPs are not being allowed back to "re-captured" towns.[/size][/b]

390 Likes 25 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Clerverly: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2015
President Jonathan has exactly 64 days left in office. He might have closed the sea; land borders but the dusty road to Kigali is still open.

Sai Baba!!

520 Likes 32 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by gen2briz(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2015
TeamGMB

472 Likes 23 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 27, 2015
Its Buhari's destiny, Nigeria will be great again
in our time. Rejoice Nigeria, CHANGE HAS
COME!!!

483 Likes 33 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by SuperSuave(m): 11:30am On Mar 27, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
500likes for Buhari please! cheesy
hmmm OYO lo wa o
****modified***
You guyz should stop quoting me, grin I guess I underestimated the desire and thirst for change.
SAI BUHARI
CHANGE IS HERE

208 Likes 10 Shares

Buhari of course!!

gej belongs to otuoke

388 Likes 23 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Firefire(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2015
Nigeria will NEVER return to Babylon.

In Goodluck Jonathan the heavens shall deliver Nigeria till 2019. Insha Allah, In Jesus Name!

"A man can receive nothing unless it has been given him from heaven".

Say No to Violent take-over of Nigeria.

GEJ we know, GEJ we trust.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Shalom!

141 Likes 18 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by tayebest(m): 11:31am On Mar 27, 2015
GMB I knw

My Igbo people who are to vote here in Abuja has already travel as if war has already started... Mtcheeew, coward shiit

Like seriously is just like we already in sunday hearing Baba's victtory overr this cluelessness!! Chai, Hospital go sell ehn. smiley smiley

Tanoids how Market na??

#ihavedecided
#VoteNotFight
#VoteGMB

310 Likes 20 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by taharqa: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ of course...

Na who e for be before??

Plzzz, wateva your persuasions, MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS RECENT INTERVIEW BY GEJ published yterday by thecable. Read if you really want to UNDERSTAND the man, GEJ and his policies, and why the opposition shielded Buhari from debating him

http://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-interview-will-soon-see-apc-grossly-overrated-says-jonathan

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2015
the PDP has neva had it like this, 9jerians giving dem a dose of their own medcine

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by damiriches(m): 11:35am On Mar 27, 2015
;DGMB

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by richybanky(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2015
GMB

195 Likes 13 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ but some people are already shouting sai buhari until e go clear from their eyes when the result will be announced. I expect mass suicide

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Firefire(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ till 2019, haters, you still have few hours to CHANGE your address

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Chinazaekperem5: 11:38am On Mar 27, 2015
Buhari for sure

no doubt, he will win and Jona will be a goner

Sai Buhari

cool cool

265 Likes 19 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by rusher14: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2015
GMB it is!

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ is already preparing to dance shoki to otuoke.....BUHARI we know...BUHARI will emerge as the winner of the election

Wakacome

191 Likes 15 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Firefire(m): 11:41am On Mar 27, 2015
Multiple users ID will be making votes here to deceive Buhari undecided

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by kay1one2(m): 11:41am On Mar 27, 2015
Me.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by noordean(m): 11:41am On Mar 27, 2015
let's wait and see
Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ has taken us to the edge of a cliff and you still advocating continuity?

Sensible thing is to change directions.

Vote for General Buhari

Vote for change!
AndreRose:
Me and my family have decided, come tomorrow we will vote for continuity and peace. Goodluck jonathan is the man we want.
#teamPDP
#Goodluck till 2019

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by msmon(m): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2015
I have a feeling GEJ will be pronounced winner.

Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Message To Nigerians This Morning
www.nairaland.com/2220269/full-text-president-jonathans-message

INEC's Voter Education - Election Accreditation And Voting Procedure
www.nairaland.com/2219758/inecs-voter-education-election-accreditation

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? by emmasege: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ of course. Heaven don endorse am teete, earth only won confirm am tomorrow.

40 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" / Cameroonian Soldiers Arrive Gwoza, Nigeria (Photos) / Shooting Of Teenager In Delta Community Sparks Protest, Corpse Displayed (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.