Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin (799 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Zulash: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2015

The Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A V1rgin

This is my first time coming up with v1rginity stuff ‘cos the issue of v1rginity is so alarming taking different forms each day and I keep wondering why.

Note: I’m not taking cues based on my encounter because every girl is different.

Generally, I guess many ladies claim that v1rginity doesn’t define a good relationship & shouldn’t be an issue in courtship or choosing a partner, yet they lie about it. One thing I keep asking myself what would be their incentive on lying that they are when they are not?

Take a deep breath and read meticulously wink

Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin
1. Because Of Her Age
Personally speaking and general summarizing, a girl of 18-19yrs is most likely to lie using some slow logic to justify her v1rginity like she has never had s.x sober or in a committed relationship and is therefore still a v1rgin

2. Because That Is What Guys Love To Hear
YES girls lie about their v1rginity because they assume that is what we want to hear. Most dudes tend to hold firmly unto ladies the moment they realize they are truly v1rgins & barely play pranks on them just to get under their skirts ‘cos they know what it entails. However, an average lady lies about it cos she believes being a v1rgin will make her appear innocent, respected & holy. Anyway, no dude should dare demand a v1rgin if he himself is not a v.rgin, all these chop & clean mouth dudes dey find tear rubber to settle down with tongue

3. She Doesn’t Want To Be Pestered For S.x
We are in an era where s.x seems to be the talk of the day. Since that it’s now terribly difficult to differentiate those who truly love you and those who only want to get under your skirt, she’s most likely to lie if she gets to know that you are desperate for s.x

4. Because She Wants To Scam You
Many ladies lie about their v.rginity because they want to use that as a leverage to get you scammed. They will screw you up & get you dumped as quickly as possible when they know you will most likely get to know the truth

5. She Had It Only Once
YES a lady who had it only once and desist from it for a very long time still considers herself as a v.rgin and will most likely claim to be one because she believes she still as tight as a v.rgin and only a professional dude will get to know when he gets in there

6. The Reaction Of Others
Some people react badly when
they learn a woman is not a v.rgin. Hence, ladies would rather not deal with that reaction & may lie to avoid it because of the fear of Being chastised Or castigated

7. She Wants To Portray A Good Image
Girls will always lie about their number
cause they are worried how it will
make you look at them and they don’t
want it to hurt their chances having you or change the way you feel about
them. They worry a lot. **That’s girls 4u** lolx

Read more at: http://9jaexclusive.net/reasons-average-lady-likely-lie-v1rgin/
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by siegfried99(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
Brb to comment cheesy
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by SeverusSnape(m): 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Holier than thou attitude.
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by alberto2k(m): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Same old shiii repeating itself
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by amokeme(f): 12:22am On Jan 27, 2015
virgin this virgin that.. whats so important anyway undecided
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Wuuworld(m): 12:43am On Jan 27, 2015
Make I confirm from Google first
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Richiy(f): 2:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Loosing one's virginity should be a conscious thing. Some things cannot be hidden. If you are not ready, don't do it.
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 27, 2015
Lyk i really care about virgins or non virgins......

Still holding unto my one and only mirexxx
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Maamin(m): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2015
amokeme:
virgin this virgin that.. whats so important anyway undecided

grin..are you a virgin?
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2015
All these threads about virgins

Are the guys so clueless that they can't differentiate a virgin from a non-virgin?
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by amokeme(f): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Maamin:

grin..are you a virgin?
no... does that make me less human? undecided
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Psalmwise(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
If I say am a virgin ...,infact I nver see breat bfore
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Maamin(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
amokeme:
no... does that make me less human? undecided

Noo ofcourse, u are still a human..but a disvirgin human sha grin..i like girls that are truthful and straight forward tho! kiss
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by amokeme(f): 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Maamin:

Noo ofcourse, u are still a human..but a disvirgin human sha grin..i like girls that are truthful and straight forward tho! kiss
cool

(1) (Reply)

What With This Chocolate And Red Wine For Val / The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretly Looking For In A Girlfriend / How To Be A Successful Liar.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.