Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

What With This Chocolate And Red Wine For Val - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What With This Chocolate And Red Wine For Val (803 Views)

Lady Buys PS4 For Her Boyfriend For Val (photos) / I Have Only 5000 Naira And I Want Good Gift For My Fiancee For Val. Pls Advice / Ladies How Do You Make Your Choice From The Multiple Guys Asking You Out For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What With This Chocolate And Red Wine For Val by AlienStar: 11:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
I came across ds on fb and wish to ask "has any one tasted chocolate & red wine before or use it in val date. opinions pls
Re: What With This Chocolate And Red Wine For Val by yemicoal(m): 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Chocolate is the key to some ladies heart and sometimes legs . The wine
Re: What With This Chocolate And Red Wine For Val by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 09, 2015
I have tasted it,and if truth be told; chocolate and red wine doesn't go well together. cry
Re: What With This Chocolate And Red Wine For Val by ronald4lif(m): 12:02am On Feb 09, 2015
yemicoal:
Chocolate is the key to some ladies heart and sometimes legs . The wine

Lol! I would rather her legs than heart mehn, no time cheesy
Re: What With This Chocolate And Red Wine For Val by yemicoal(m): 12:04am On Feb 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! I would rather her legs than heart mehn, no time cheesy
lmao grin, bad guy.
Re: What With This Chocolate And Red Wine For Val by AlienStar: 12:54am On Feb 09, 2015
#Yemi coal
i dnt fink 9ja women r inclusive in d choco part lol & wot with d wine & y sooo concerned abt getting in b/w d legs?
Re: What With This Chocolate And Red Wine For Val by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 09, 2015
@OP, how can you not like a gift like this:

Or are you a razz girl?

1 Like

Re: What With This Chocolate And Red Wine For Val by AlienStar: 1:16am On Feb 09, 2015
UchihaMadara:

Or are you a razz girl?
Hehehehee ds is really ok! i love it, but dere is no chocolate to go with it. smiley
UchihaMadara:

Or are you a razz girl?
Hehehehee ds is really ok! i love it, but dere is no chocolate to go with it.
Re: What With This Chocolate And Red Wine For Val by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 09, 2015
AlienStar:

Hehehehee ds is really ok! i love it, but dere is no chocolate to go with it. smiley

It's already on there luv, they're called Ferarro Rochers; the little golden balls in the rose petals.

They are extremely delicious and my last val almost refused to share.
Re: What With This Chocolate And Red Wine For Val by linconoyee: 1:33am On Feb 09, 2015
Red wine is okay, chocolate doesn't make sense when it comes to val gift present
Re: What With This Chocolate And Red Wine For Val by AlienStar: 1:35am On Feb 09, 2015
UchihaMadara:

It's already on there luv, they're called Ferarro Rochers; the little golden balls in the rose petals.

Wow! no woman will be ready to share dis u know. wots ur val plan dis yr wink
UchihaMadara:

Wow! no woman will be ready to share dis u know. wots ur val plan dis yr
Re: What With This Chocolate And Red Wine For Val by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2015
AlienStar:

Wow! no woman will be ready to share dis u know. wots ur val plan dis yr wink

Nothing this year, just gonna be another day.

(1) (Reply)

An Advice Pls / How To Be A Successful Liar. / 40 Things Every Woman Must Know About Men, Love, Sex And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.