Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. (10255 Views)

Bola Tinubu Demands Oyegun's Resignation As APC Chairman / Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard / Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Truckpusher(m): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2015
gebest:
PDP can Lie!
Before you talk I hope say you dun dey clear your bush to plant your cocoa? grin

E go red o grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by HzRF(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2015
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

Nah nah. Your senile drunkard father is resting in hell now, we know how he was stoned to death for stealing. He was useless all his life till death and more reason why you have never been useful in your life. A cursed animal like you will end up committing suicide cos your life is messed up, reason you open useless thread daily without making sense.

Meanwhile, your erosion ravaged land is filled with baby factory everywhere and cursed children roaming everywhere. More reason you all troop to the Sw to survive cos of your infantile cursed land. You are despised in the West, North,Europe,America, South Africa and everywhere cos of the criminality in your blood. We know how your deranged mother is a village w.hore, where all sane and insane men in the village deposit there contaminated sperm, Big shame to your cursed family.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Truckpusher(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2015
Caseless:
u don ever see gun before, u lilly-heated ikwere goon?
I have seen it all my childhood and I 'm not an Ikwerre man. tongue
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by shizzle11(m): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why are you educating those mofos ?
The way those mofos defend Tinubu is mind boggling. He wants to run Nigeria like his private estate the way he has been running lagos state. God forbid! we will reject him and his greedy plans both in lagos and in Nigeria.

#Agbaje4lagos!

#GEJ4naija!

#TeamFreshAir cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by GBTYO: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
I understood your point perfectly but my question has not been answered from the political point of view and policies surrounding the allocation of oil licenses .

Are they doling out oil licenses to individuals in the North and South West like they did during the military era and post civil war Nigeria when abokkis and Yorubas where having a field day with my wealth? sad

This is what all this Buhari nonsense, boko haram lunacy and Jonathan bashing is all about - oil.

Niger Deltan oil is their exclusive rights. The north and southwest were about to pull out before the British adviced them against that because they needed their help in securing the oil wealth from a region that was the most difficult to administer during their occupation. With an educated self aware man like Ojukwu they knew they would never be allowed to exploit the reserves as they wish but within the terms of the more savvy " Troused Natives" as they were oft to refer to educated and informed southerners.

I can even state tht the coup of 1966 was their own plan to instigate conflict and thus reinvent our polity towards a central government.

The British, Americans have traditionally relied and allied with the north and southwest to impose their will and control over Nigeria.

Ojukwu was so dangerous to the British that they (British) convinced the then American president no t to intervene or side with the new state of Biafra falsely attesting that Ojukwu was pro - communist. In the 60's, communism was to Americans what Al Qaeda is to them today. Ojukwu's beard, education and militant nature was what bought the yanks over. They had a little problem with another bearded, educated, conscientious militant in the form of Fidel Castro. Also, the Arab-Israeli conflict was at its height and the US had openly sided with the newly created state of Israel against the antisemitic Brits. This coalition and support was being played up by the British to the Saudis ( who at that time were becoming America's strategic energy interest) and falsely portraying the only Catholic president of the US as restarting another crusade. For the JFK adminstration to then support another non muslim nation against a Muslim dominated nation was tantamount to cementing this fears and reservations the Saudis had for the JFK administration. JFK then overlooked the Biafrans cause not because it had no moral bearing but because it wasn't politically expedient and rewarding for both his presidency and foriegn policy drive to dominate the world's largest energy supplier.

Now that is the true story on why Biafra failed to secure international support.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Caseless: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
I have seen it all my childhood and I 'm not an Ikwerre man. tongue
obi, if not ikwere and delta ibo, which ibo again connect to oyil?
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by shizzle11(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Before you talk I hope say you dun dey clear your bush to plant your cocoa? grin

E go red o grin
cheesy he is rather hoping jagaban will become 'oyel' minister by proxy and control 3 oil wells ...chai! yeye dey smell cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Truckpusher(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2015
shizzle11:
The way those mofos defend Tinubu is mind boggling. He wants to run Nigeria like his private estate the way he has been running lagos state. God forbid! we will reject him and his greedy plans both in lagos and in Nigeria.

#Agbaje4lagos!

#GEJ4naija!

#TeamFreshAir cool
How can one man pocket an entire state and now he is on his way to pocket Nigeria with some of his stooges lining up to do his bidding but this time it's game over.

No Jonathan No free Oil grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Truckpusher(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Caseless:
obi, if not ikwere and delta ibo, which ibo again connect to oyil?
The Obi is just an alias.
Go figure wink
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Garrithe1st: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Seun, Obiniscopy, Ngwakwe and Ishilove.
Isn't there a rule about posting false information on nairaland??

cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Truckpusher(m): 10:58am On Jan 27, 2015
shizzle11:
cheesy he is rather hoping jagaban will become 'oyel' minister by proxy and control 3 oil wells ...chai! yeye dey smell cheesygrin
They like awof things cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by shizzle11(m): 11:01am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
How can one man pocket an entire state and now he is on his way to pocket Nigeria with some of his stooges lining up to do his bidding but this time it's game over.

No Jonathan No free Oil grin
My brother its a pity, he thinks Nigerians are fools, is clannish and ethnocentric brothers can continue to queue behing him but he and his 'prisipa' Buhari will cry again on failbubari14 cool

@bolded, ABSOLUTELY!

kaibuhari! cheesygrin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by GBTYO: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Seun, Obiniscopy, Ngwakwe and Ishilove.
Isn't there a rule about posting false information on nairaland??

cool

What is false here? That tinubu is supporting Buhari because he wants a better Nigeria and he believes Buhari as a disciplinarian will rid Nigetia of corruption?

You must be a dunce!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2015
Beer Parlor gist

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by GBTYO: 11:05am On Jan 27, 2015
Elslim:

Nntoor Change is Coming

I lol.

Change has already come and pass with a Jonthan government.

It will take your grand kids to appreciate this epoch period in our Nation.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by GBTYO: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2015
barcanista:
Beer Parlor gist

Which is better than the nosense the iman spits on his congregration of Muslims every Friday in their mosques.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by tittop4: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2015
Tinubu and his tricks,he is back again in an attempt to sell yorubaland because of his selfish interest. I just wonder why some people that has money still want more,they are never satisfy with wateva they have and must u sell ur people to a fulani man because oof money. Yoruba ronu,e ronu ke mo ba jewo,ogun awon fulani lo fe koyin loo yii,nitori owo awon baba yin si fe ta yin fun awon omo darandaran,because of money ur leader want to sell u to a cattle rearer,u think osibanjo has the strength.ok.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by anonimi: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2015
barcanista:
Beer Parlor gist

But this ya own for down under nor be beer parlour gist, abi?
Maybe ya own na tombo bar gist angry sad

barcanista:
I saw this Obasanjo tweets calling Fayose a bastard for that advert that he sponsored.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045941_img20150119233629_jpegfacf8b28571bdf5e6645b346efa4b8ac

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Truckpusher(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2015
GBTYO:

This is what all this Buhari nonsense, boko haram lunacy and Jonathan bashing is all about - oil.

Niger Deltan oil is their exclusive rights. The north and southwest were about to pull out before the British adviced them against that because they needed their help in securing the oil wealth from a region that was the most difficult to administer during their occupation. With an educated self aware man like Ojukwu they knew they would never be allowed to exploit the reserves as they wish but within the terms of the more savvy " Troused Natives" as they were oft to refer to educated and informed southerners.

I can even state tht the coup of 1966 was their own plan to instigate conflict and thus reinvent our polity towards a central government.

The British, Americans have traditionally relied and allied with the north and southwest to impose their will and control over Nigeria.

Ojukwu was so dangerous to the British. The British convinced the then American president no to intervene or side with the new state of Biafra falsely attesting that Ojukwu was pro - communist. In the 60's, communism was to Americans what Al Qaeda is to them today. Ojukwu's beard, education and militant nature was what bought the yanks over. They had a little problem with another bearded, educated, conscientious militant in the form of Fidel Castro. Also, the Arab-Israeli conflict was at its height and the US had openly sided with the newly created state of Israel against the antisemitic Brits. This coalition and support was being played up by the British to the Saudis ( who at that time were becoming America's strategic energy interest) and falsely portraying the only Catholic president of the US as restarting another crusade. For the JFK adminstration to then support another non muslim nation against a Muslim dominated nation was tantamount to cementing this fears and reservations the Saudis had for the JFK administration. JFK then overlooked the Biafrans cause not because it had no moral bearing but because it wasn't politically expedient and rewarding for both his presidency and foriegn policy drive to dominate the world's largest energy supplier.

Now that is the true story on why Biafra failed to secure international support.

Beautifully written ,couldn't have said it any better.
And the internal struggle between the Igbos and the minority groups of the Niger Delta was not properly checked and addressed because the damages done by that division ensured a smooth victory for the advancing Nigerian soldiers as some of them started abandoning their duty posts and switching allegiance to the useless Nigeria who even treated them with more disdain than the Biafrans did.But right now as I'm writing this whoever that still banks on that old division for any decisive victory in the face of this brewing provocation should it come to fruition needs a serious medical attention and he or she must be living under the shadows of past false glory that was never there in the first place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Tintinix: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2015
bjdon:
My take on this is I think Buhari is not naive, maybe he was in 2011 but by now OBJ has briefed him on the realities on politics in Nigeria. He must know that he owes Tinubu something should he win the election, however by the time he wins he'll be the President C IN C, with enormous power at his disposal. I think he'll meet Tinubu half way, with some juicy appointments, although I see him warning that if any of the appointees are caught in corruption they would face the full wrath of the law.

Revoking Oil block licenses would be very difficult unless the aim is to nationalize them. There are legal implications, and the FG could be taken to court. If he revokes them and then Tinubu is seen to get some in new auctions, there will be a massive out cry, also it would do nothing to sooth what would be a very volatile situation in the South-South, after the loss of the Presidency.

In summary Buhari would be expected to reward Tinubu to some degree, but maybe not as far as Tinubu expects. Tinubu will have to play along as he has nowhere else to go.

Imagine yourself, see how they make it sound as though it is a given and acceptable?
And we should sit idly by and watch this happen?

By the time GEJ is through with diversifing this economy every region will bear their names.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Truckpusher(m): 11:08am On Jan 27, 2015
GBTYO:

What is false here? That tinubu is supporting Buhari because he wants a better Nigeria and he believes Buhari as a disciplinarian will rid Nigetia of corruption?

You must be a dunce!
A self acclaimed Ijaw dunce for that matter. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Caseless: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
The Obi is just an alias.
Go figure wink
hehehehehe...if u knw wetin i knw, u go like me o. I knw the real name.
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Bruteforce101: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2015
[s]
shizzle11:
super dunce!

so whoever opposes the kleptomniac Tinubu is igbo?, useless yoloba blockhead from the South West
[/s]

You are naturally stupid and daft. Its cool for you fools when you attack someone, but wrong when we retaliate. Whats my own with Tinubu, he should face Tinubu and not generalize. Tinubu is not SW. You akpu eating monkey from an erosion ravaged South East.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Truckpusher(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Caseless:
hehehehehe...if u knw wetin i knw, u go like me o. I knw the real name.
Everything you think you know is exactly what I want you to know considering the fact that you're an abokki and we no go fit follow one road if jungle mature for this country.

You dig?

Trust me, you're dealing with a people that are more sophisticated than your cow rearing capability. tongue grin
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Truckpusher(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

You are naturally stupid and daft. Its cool for you fools when you attack someone, but wrong when we retaliate. Whats my own with Tinubu, he should face Tinubu and not generalize. Tinubu is not SW. You akpu eating monkey from an erosion ravaged South East.
Just make sure your acres of land and cocoa seed is available before you get angry over internet issue.....Hungry go dey for the ama o.hmmmm grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Truckpusher(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2015
anonimi:

But this ya own for down under nor be beer parlour gist, abi?
Maybe ya own na tombo bar gist angry sad

APC = HYPOCRISY = APC
He is a dog without a master and no loyalty even to his family ,he goes to the highest bidder like a prostitute - Nowadays we do not take him serious, learn how to ignore him. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by GBTYO: 11:19am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Beautifully written ,couldn't have said it any better.
And the internal struggle between the Igbos and the minority groups of the Niger Delta was not properly checked and addressed because the damages done by that division ensured a smooth victory for the advancing Nigerian soldiers as some of them started abandoning their duty posts and switching allegiance to the useless Nigeria who even treated them with more disdain than the Biafrans did.But right now as I'm writing this whoever that still banks on that old division for any decisive victory in the face of this brewing provocation should it come to fruition needs a serious medical attention and he or she must be living under the shadows of past false glory that was never there in the first place.

As for the failure to seek the support of the Niger Deltans, the Biafrans have themselves solely to be blamed.

The Biafrans acted more like aggressors and occupiers and did not see any reason to win the heart's and minds of the ND people. They had an arrogating and demeaning overview of the SouthSouth people as backward and ignorant. They also had a parternlistic approach to the people of the delta not considering their inputs and concerns.

The failure of the Biafrans was also compounded because they downplayed the role of the incoming Nigerian propaganda which portrayed th Biafrans as land grabbers and power hungry.

When the Biafrans started losing territories in the Niger delta, the Nigerian forces went a step further by appeasing the people and returning life back to normal. Education was made compulsory, schools were either built or refurbished, hospitals, doctors and much needed medical supplies were flown in. This gesture alone was spread by mouth to other occupied territories and the people of the Niger delta saw no reason to continue with this "Igbo" war.

In summary, Ojukwu had little plans or ideas in managing the newly created home front and was more interest in the battle front.

Big Huge Mistake!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Caseless: 11:19am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Everything you think you know is exactly what I want you to know considering the fact that you're an abokki and we no go fit follow one road if jungle mature for this country.

You dig?

Trust me, you're dealing with a people that are more sophisticated than your cow rearing capability. tongue grin
trash!
Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by anonimi: 11:22am On Jan 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
He is a dog without a master and no loyalty even to his family ,he goes to the highest bidder like a prostitute - Nowadays we do not take him serious, learn how to ignore him. grin

Ignoring them is very dangerous oh! That will be playing into their hands and consolidate their fakeness strategy.
Na so dem take do circulate FAKE and false information about our country sake of sey dem want win elections tipatipa, by force.

We need to strengthen our resolve to EXPOSE all their lies immediately we see them before they confuse our people the more.
Delay is dangerously dangerful grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by IGBOSON1: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2015
GBTYO:

Fool, Theifnibu now owns half of Lagos.

Keep shouting propaganda.

Olodo people.

The foolishness of you guys can not be allowed to spread to the rest of the south with this Buhari scam nonsense.

^^^I really don't know why some want to doubt the authenticity of this report! Tinubus antecedents in Lagos are well known, and his reputation precedes him....the guy is greedy, avaricious, and very clannish!

I just laugh at any gullible Igbo that votes for APC; they'll return us back to the pre-GEJ marginalization conditions that this wicked country visited on us from the start of the civil war to 2009!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by Truckpusher(m): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2015
GBTYO:

As for the failure to seek the support of the Niger Deltans, the Biafrans have themselves solely to be blamed.

The Biafrans acted more like aggressors and occupiers and did not see any reason to win the heart's and minds of the ND people. They had an arrogating and demeaning overview of the SouthSouth people as backward and ignorant. They also had a parternlistic approach to the people of the delta not considering their inputs and concerns.

The failure of the Biafrans was also compounded because they downplayed the role of the incoming Nigerian propaganda which portrayed th Biafrans as land grabbers and power hungry.

When the Biafrans started losing territories in the Niger delta, the Nigerian forces went a step further by appeasing the people and returning life back to normal. Education was made compulsory, schools were either built or refurbished, hospitals, doctors and much needed medical supplies were flown in. This gesture alone was spread by mouth to other occupied territories and the people of the Niger delta saw no reason to continue with this "Igbo" war.

In summary, Ojukwu had little plans or ideas in managing the newly created home front and was more interest in the battle front.

Big Huge Mistake!

The Niger Deltans never knew that they were running away from one oppressor to another oppressor that was hell bent on total pillaging of their land for the next 40 yrs plus with absolutely nothing to show for it.
This is another masterpiece from the great GTBYO....Keep it up bro.

We are about to open a new chapter in the history of this country and this is a new dawn - They must listen to us.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Demands Oil Blocks, Speaker, Finance, Petroleum, Justice And Aviation. by shizzle11(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

[s]You are naturally stupid and daft. Its cool for you fools when you attack someone, but wrong when we retaliate. Whats my own with Tinubu, he should face Tinubu and not generalize. Tinubu is not SW. You akpu eating monkey from an erosion ravaged South East[/s].
why are you fidgeting and foaming in the mouth like an epileptic patient? cheesy If you weren't a daft cu.nt you would know that all he said was nothing but raw fact.

Not my fault that your ewedu brain chose to ignore the truth, but while you accuse him of generalising, you are so stewpidly guilty of assuming anyone who opposes theifnibu is igbo.

Useless, malnourished baboon from the brown roof region of the Southwest

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Delta Youths Task Buhari On Infrastructure, Sustaining Amnesty / Ike Ekweremadu Bags Chieftaincy Title Of Of Enyi Oha 1 Of Okpanku In Enugu(pics) / Buhari: My Visit To South-east, Strong Expression Of My Belief In One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.