Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views (3297 Views)

Let's Be Realistic: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage A Smart Move? / Pregnancy Before Marriage..... Your Take / Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Mprex(f): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2015
Its very rampant these days to see men asking their would be wives to take in before the marriage proper. I want to ask:

What is the ulterior motive behind this action?

As a guy, would you ask your girl to take in before you take her to the alter?

As a lady, will you accept it if you are asked to take in before marriage?
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 27, 2015
I won't let her get preggie befor marriage buh if mistakenly she gets preggie den I will marry her.
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2015
I think it is due to the fact that most women have miscarriage during their marriages because of multiple abortions.

So men of nowadays want to get married to someone who will not bring delay in child bearing.
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by adanduka: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2015
A man asking for pregnancy before marriage does not love you. Yes, everyone wants to have their own offspring but that is not the sole reason for marriage.
Some men are incapable of making a woman pregnant, so should women take them for fertility tests before marriage?
Also note that some of such pregnant-before-marriage men have lost their wives during childbirth just after their wedding.
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2015
adanduka:

A man asking for pregnancy before marriage does not love you. Yes, everyone wants to have their own offspring but that is not the sole reason for marriage.
Some men are incapable of making a woman pregnant, so should women take them for fertility tests before marriage?
Also note that some of such pregnant-before-marriage men have lost their wives during childbirth just after their wedding.
wat is d sole reason of marriage
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Elypsis(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2015
Cutehector4u:
I tire o my broda
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Agybabe(f): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2015
I don't subscribe to that trend.

Why not do a fertility test if you want to know if she is barren or not.

And it annoys me more to see that it has become a way of life.

Sometimes, I don't want to blame the guy, he may act on his family's instructions.

Now, churches don't see it as a big deal anymore, it's so unfortunate.
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by adanduka: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2015
Cutehector4u:
A man or woman should should not be alone.
The major reason for marriage is COMPANIONSHIP.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2015
adanduka:

ok. Dat means since d world is filled wit people so its really not dat compulsory to hv kids since d commandment of God dat humans shuld multiply has been carried out already
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by ArchEnemy(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2015
To see if the soil is fertile before planting.
We keep giving excuses to disobey God. How many of those excuses will be tenable on judgement day?
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Welrez(m): 11:31am On Jan 27, 2015
adanduka:

And how does getting a woman preganant before marrying her violate COMPANIONSHIP?
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by chimerase2: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2015
as a mata of fact i hv a child but amu nt yet married tongue
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by mirexxx(f): 12:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
Cutehector4u:
I won't let her get preggie befor marriage buh if mistakenly she gets preggie den I will marry her.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by adanduka: 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
Cutehector4u:
ok. Dat means since d world is filled wit people so its really not dat compulsory to hv kids since d commandment of God dat humans shuld multiply has been carried out already
I have not said or implied that. Any couple should have as many kids as they want and can probably cater for. Pls refer to the topic again. We are talking about pregnancy before marriage.
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by adanduka: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Welrez:
And how does getting a woman preganant before marrying her violate COMPANIONSHIP?

I don't think I said anything about something violating companionship.
Why should you have sex before marriage, and then desire pregnancy before marriage, and then start to justify the act's violation of companionship?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Mprex(f): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
chimerase2:
as a mata of fact i hv a child but amu nt yet married tongue
hahaha MOG its not right oh cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Mprex(f): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
ArchEnemy:
To see if the soil is fertile before planting.
We keep giving excuses to disobey God. How many of those excuses will be tenable on judgement day?
i cant help but wonder

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Mprex(f): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Agybabe:
I don't subscribe to that trend.

Why not do a fertility test if you want to know if she is barren or not.

And it annoys me more to see that it has become a way of life.

Sometimes, I don't want to blame the guy, he may act on his family's instructions.
its becoming a trend. i dont support it tho
Now, churches don't see it as a big deal anymore, it's so unfortunate.
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Its not right at all,its happening everywhere now and I still don't understand how it become so acceptable

As for me I won't even think of it,if you don't want to marry me unless I get pregnant then walk away,no compromise.
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mprex:
Its very rampant these days to see men asking their would be wives to take in before the marriage proper. I want to ask:

What is the ulterior motive behind this action?

As a guy, would you ask your girl to take in before you take her to the alter?

As a lady, will you accept it if you are asked to take in before marriage?
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by chimerase2: 1:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mprex:

hahaha MOG its not right oh cheesy
amu right sweedy, dont u want me to check wat i acquire cheesy
is like u re tru with ua exams,hope u copied well like copi cat? grin
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by chimerase2: 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ebiz12:
Its not right at all,its happening everywhere now and I still don't understand how it become so acceptable

As for me I won't even think of it,if you don't want to marry me unless I get pregnant then walk away,no compromise.
if after making dis point and taking de decision and u re nt a virgin...then shame on u
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
chimerase2:
if after making dis point and taking de decision and u re nt a virgin...then shame on u

I laff you in swahili!!!!!
Bros I'm gonna prove myself to someone someday. But you I owe nothing so just park well!
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by chimerase2: 1:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ebiz12:

I laff you in swahili!!!!!
Bros I'm gonna prove myself to someone someday. But you I owe nothing so just park well!
i hv said de fact so i wil allow it sink into u no need mak anoda
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by ebamma(m): 1:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
adanduka:

go tell am to reverend father for catholic church
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by ebamma(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ebiz12:

when 30yrs don reach you for your father house, no be pesin go tell u make u compromise,
na u go tell yourself
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
chimerase2:
i hv said de fact so i wil allow it sink into u no need mak anoda

Just like mine is sinking in deep into you now
Wait o! What era are you from, anyway I'm not suprised
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by chimerase2: 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ebiz12:

Just like mine is sinking in deep into you now
Wait o! What era are you from, anyway I'm not suprised
K
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by adanduka: 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
ebamma:
go tell am to reverend father for catholic church

The Reverend Father know am pass me cos e dey read am for Genesis grin but they consecrate themselves to God's service and choose not to marry. Paul didn't marry too
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
ebamma:
when 30yrs don reach you for your father house, no be pesin go tell u make u compromise,
na u go tell yourself

Who is this one again
Tell that to your fellow Desperados
I just dey laff you

I see cluelessness and its EPIC

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Henrypraise: 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Mprex(f): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2015
chimerase2:
amu right sweedy, dont u want me to check wat i acquire cheesy
is like u re tru with ua exams,hope u copied well like copi cat? grin
not yet through oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things I Regret I Ever Did To/with Girls / How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street / Girls And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.