Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views (3296 Views)

Let's Be Realistic: Is Pregnancy Before Marriage A Smart Move? / Pregnancy Before Marriage..... Your Take / Is Pregnancy Before Marriage The New Trend In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 31, 2015
some men do it to be sure they won't have problems later in future as a result of the retired okpo.
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by semasir: 10:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Will you opt to have sex before marriage then?

Ebiz12:
Its not right at all,its happening everywhere now and I still don't understand how it become so acceptable

As for me I won't even think of it,if you don't want to marry me unless I get pregnant then walk away,no compromise.
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 19, 2015
Well, y not avoid sex to prevent " oh it was a mistake" pregnancy

semasir:
Will you opt to have sex before marriage then?

Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Youngpo413: 12:25am On May 06, 2015
Ebiz12:
Well, y not avoid sex to prevent " oh it was a mistake" pregnancy

if you are not a virgin,then your decision is meaningless.
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by tpiadotcom: 12:50am On May 06, 2015
Nothing to share per se.
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by pretydiva(f): 6:35am On May 06, 2015
I will never accept such proposal frm any guy. God didn't create any woman 2 b barren. By God's grace,i no I haven't tamper wif my womb. So I will b fertile. Besides d bible says marriage is honorable n d bed undefile
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Nobody: 9:14am On May 06, 2015
ebamma:
when 30yrs don reach you for your father house, no be pesin go tell u make u compromise,
na u go tell yourself

hahahahahahahhahaa it's a fact #RealTalk, by then she will be the one doing the chasing and all the compromise required. From her reasoning I can bet she's btw 18-26 but hope she finds a guy that shares the Same reasons with her though but like many of them the tend to regret and adjust their list when they don de rust for papa house.

As for me my fiancee is going to take in, what I'm I talking about?! she MUST take in before I marry her, you can't blame these niggas that wants assurance after you must have witnessed all the nefarious activities that these girls of nowadays are involved in. Some have lost their womb spiritually (yahoo boys or politicians for sacrifice. A friend does that and I know) or through abortions and thousands of other things they do so I can't spend my hard earned money on a human being with pussy but no womb. God's plan wasn't like these but the immoralities of ours have detoriated everything. how many girls can boast of being a virgin?! how many MOfokin guys can?! though guys virginity don't really count that much because we can claim to be virgins any day any time, no way to disapprove it and I know it's double standard for our female counterparts but that the ugly truth.

I have seen, participated, witnessed a lot if crazy, nefarious, immoral stuff girls of nowadays do so I can't marry without knowing my wife to be is really a woman, hate on me but like a virgin I'm not giving a fk. yeah we mess the girls THAT WANTS TO BE MESSED AROUND WITH and marry the ones we deem fit for marriage.
my opinion
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 06, 2015
Youngpo413:
if you are not a virgin,then your decision is meaningless.

Maybe,but its not you I owe the explanation
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Emodeee: 5:13pm On May 06, 2015
Mprex:
Its very rampant these days to see men asking their would be wives to take in before the marriage proper. I want to ask:

What is the ulterior motive behind this action?

As a guy, would you ask your girl to take in before you take her to the alter?

As a lady, will you accept it if you are asked to take in before marriage?

would u agree if ur b.f tells u to take in b4 marriage?

D question should be, would d lady agree? Na she go carry d belle lah.
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Emodeee: 5:15pm On May 06, 2015
Ebiz12:

wow! U luk sexy. I dn't mind fvcking u.
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 06, 2015
Emodeee:

wow! U luk sexy. I dn't mind fvcking u.

Clueless fowl!
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by semasir: 8:33pm On May 06, 2015
grin indeed

Ebiz12:

Clueless fowl!
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views by slimmromeo: 10:39am On May 07, 2015
60% of children born nowadays come after 5 months of marriage #fact #sharpshooters #dumbladies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things I Regret I Ever Did To/with Girls / Big Breasted Woman Followed Around By Men At Computer Village, Ikeja (photos) / Nairalanders Shud Free Me. I Am NOT Gay!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.