Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? (6153 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Niggas, Where Can I Find Ladies Who Gat Big Curvy Butt? / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by ireneony(f): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
In the western world, ladies with cheekbones are admired and you find them in high fashion magazine.
i wanna know if guys finds ladies with cheekbones attractive?

hmmmm well i have a cheekbone tongue
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by thiefnubu(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ok

No

We don't find you attractive.... It makes you look like a talkative and gossip, which unfortunately you are embarassed

We would prefer it if you had Nyanshbone to support that ass and breastbone to support those drooping bwests undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Gooci(m): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
aRE yOu
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by mirexxx(f): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
its super cute cheesy especially when u blush wink
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Yeah!
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by ireneony(f): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

No

We don't find you attractive.... It makes you look like a talkative and gossip, which unfortunately you are embarassed

We would prefer it if you had Nyanshbone to support that ass and breastbone to support those drooping bwests undecided
that na your own.....
most ladies usually have to put heavy make up and concealers on their face to have high cheekbone, but i dont need all that cos i ve them naturally
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by ireneony(f): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
mirexxx:
its super cute cheesy especially when u blush wink
that is so true...
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by ireneony(f): 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
for those of you who dont understand this topic, here is one of my pic without make up..
you find the high cheekbone in the pic below
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Vado(m): 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nope, can't deal with a situation where she knocks my face off with her cheekbone while kissing grin plus it falls eventually and that's not a good look. The blush don't count.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by haibe(m): 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
ireneony:
for those of you who dont understand this topic, here is one of my pic without make up..
If this is what you mean. Then there is nothing special

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by ireneony(f): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Vado:
Nope, can't deal with a situation where she knocks my face off with her cheekbone while kissing plus it falls eventually and that's not a good look. The blush don't count.
but in high fashion world , is an hot cake.....
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Vado(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
ireneony:
but in high fashion world , is an hot cake.....

Hell with the fashion world, this is my world. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by ireneony(f): 12:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
haibe:
If this is what you mean. Then there is nothing special
there is everything special about it cos most women who dont have high cheekbones needs make up to have them, some even go through cosmetic surgery to have them
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by alberto2k(m): 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Cheek bone makes a girl more attractive

Itz like a compensation for those ladies without dimples grin
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
ireneony:
but in high fashion world , is an a hot cake.....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by ireneony(f): 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=sauceny post=30178913][/quote]if you don't have any reasonable thing to say, why don't you fuuk off
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
author=ireneony post=30179010]if you don't have any reasonable thing to say, why don't you fuuk Bleep off

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by ireneony(f): 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=sauceny post=30179063][/quote]maybe you don't know what censored words areundecided
Niggah go sleep grin
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
ireneony:
so re u advertising urself or what?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by chimerase2: 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
dey look old
90 percent tho
but is a turn off to ma juvenile mins3
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by chimerase2: 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=sauceny post=30178913][/quote]i tink say na only me see dat bomb grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by ghost1718(m): 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
is like i missed road .......... Pls dudes i am looking for politics.......... Smh

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
chimerase2:
i tink say na only me see dat bomb grin

I tried correcting ireneony,but she combusted.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by EmmGee: 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
as for me, i guess i do coz my gurlfriend has it
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by naijaboiy: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Well this is not the western world undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by ireneony(f): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
sauceny:

I tried correcting ireneony,but she combusted.
unibenstudent is that you....
I know you're the one..
Niggah shut your pile up
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by ireneony(f): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
Rextayne:
so re u advertising urself or what?
am appreciating myself
smiley
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by ireneony(f): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
naijaboiy:
Well this is not the western world undecided
but most naija babes are obsessed with high cheekbones...
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tinubu:
Ok

No

u r totally right but shey na because of u she comot her pishure?
Re: Guys, Do You Find Ladies With High Cheekbones Attractive? by naijaboiy: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
ireneony:
but most naija babes are obsessed with high cheekbones...
Hmmm...how many have you come across?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Horror Of Cheating: A Touching Story / My Neighbour's Wife Is In With Another Man Right Now / Miss Sahhara Display Cleavages (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.