Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? (3731 Views)

Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Gift / Share Your Valentine Selfie With Your Loved Ones / Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by LaurelP(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
It may be an election day, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't enjoy ourselves and catch some fun. Besides people with no PVC like myself have no hope of voting, though am mobilizing others.
So how are you planning to celebrate it?
Where are you going?
What are you getting for your partner?

Let's know your plans wink wink
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by thiefnubu(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ok

1- I plan to test-drive my newly acquired strawberry-flavored and dotted condoms embarassed

2- I and Boo will go out and vote for GMB, watch the election aftermath on TV, and...... lipsrsealed

3- I am gonna get her a pink Buggati Veyron..... Sorry shocked ... I am gonna get her a Phone Pouch the color of a pink Bugatti Veyron cry
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Gooci(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
LaurelP:
It may be an election day, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't enjoy ourselves and catch some fun. Besides people with no PVC like myself have no hope of voting, though am mobilizing others.
Where are you going?

is it a must i get somtin for anyone on Val day? wtf is val sef
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by enoqueen: 12:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
stay indoor and pray its violence free. cool
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by LaurelP(m): 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Gooci:

is it a must i get somtin for anyone on Val day? wtf is val sef

Sorry nah
No vex grin
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Mprex(f): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
i will sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep and then i'll shower and

SLEEP!! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
I will watch romantic movies grin
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by alberto2k(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
I'll be Observing the fairness of the Elections grin

#No-Rigging
#International-Observes
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
I will go out to vote for GMB!#his cute tho

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by alberto2k(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mprex:

SLEEP!! tongue

And wakes up on 15 february 2016, then you'll realise u've missed 2 Valentine's Day tongue

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by jaykaylegend(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
Abeg val dey constitution??
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by ebamma(m): 1:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
I'll be at a brothel teaching the oloshos how to love

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by ojun50(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
That very day i we be with GEJ celebrating with him.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by mapist(m): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mprex:

SLEEP!! tongue

U won't knack? grin
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by englishmart(m): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2015

I will spend it in the USA with my babes
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by LaurelP(m): 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
mapist:

U won't knack? grin

Knack wat
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Mprex(f): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2015
alberto2k:

And wakes up on 15 february 2016, then you'll realise u've missed 2 Valentine's Day tongue
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Mprex(f): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2015
mapist:

U won't knack? grin
no sad
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2015
i will be in my room eating everything edible

then i will sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

pppppppppp cool

i pray GBM wins tho. but am to emotional to lose my vote embarassed
so i will slleeeeeeeeeee

pppppppp

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by mapist(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mprex:

no sad

Lol..why d face na?me no blv u o.. grin
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Tymax(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
i will be in my room eating everything edible

then i will sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

pppppppppp cool

i pray GBM wins tho. but am to emotional to lose my vote embarassed
so i will slleeeeeeeeeee

pppppppp

Thanks to INEC. Best valentines day ever. grin
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Ezibless: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
I don't have a PVC so no voting plus i'm spending it alone angry angry

Meanwhile...

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by uniquelycool: 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
No plans angry GEJ till 2019
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tymax:

Thanks to INEC. Best valentines day ever. grin
selfish man angry

Next valentine you must buy me a mansion to cover up for the missed one else..... undecided
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by MrCork: 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2015
LaurelP:
Where are you going?

..watch blue film! angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by uniquelycool: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
MrCork:

..watch blue film! angry
what about yellow film
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by MrCork: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
uniquelycool:
what about yellow film

..see yor head like ostrich.....pleaise..are u light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by uniquelycool: 1:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
MrCork:

..see yor head like ostrich.....pleaise..are u light skin? angry
cheesy yes I'm sun skinned..How may I help u? angry
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by MrCork: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
uniquelycool:
cheesy yes I'm sun skinned..How may I help u? angry

^^^^ attttitude...and then they complian they cant find man on niaraland! undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Tymax(m): 1:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

selfish man angry

Next valentine you must buy me a mansion to cover up for the missed one else..... undecided
Hello? Hellooo baby? The line is breaking "shhhhiiiiiiissshhh" Can't hear you grin The network is bad. Hmmm MTN sef. (Hangs up)
tongue
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by uniquelycool: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^ attttitude...and then they complian they cant find man on niaraland! undecided
hahahahahahaaa I'm done with you..Bye
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by MrCork: 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
uniquelycool:
hahahahahahaaa I'm done with you..Bye

^^^^and ther u go again....U try to give them profesionaal advise ..GUESS WOT?? ... they run away: TYPIKAL BLACK WOMAN!! (no oofeinse) embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Having Sex On Moving Motorbike Caught By Police After Photo Went Viral / Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You For Your Number? Pls Share / Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.