Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? (3745 Views)

Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Gift / Share Your Valentine Selfie With Your Loved Ones / Nairalanders Share Your Valentine Pictures (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by chimerase2: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mprex:
i will sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep and then i'll shower and
SLEEP!! tongue
sweedy i luv dat shower part
amu keen on dat part grin
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
I'll simply sleep just broke up with my bf so I'll sleep all day cry cry cry
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by KMTee(f): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
there will be restricted movement..so i'll be in the house enjoying self: such as sleeping, eating and watching movies
ko ju belo...
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by KMTee(f): 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
klassiquette:

sorry sis...
take heart
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by joebeckz(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
LaurelP:
It may be an election day, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't enjoy ourselves and catch some fun. Besides people with no PVC like myself have no hope of voting, though am mobilizing others.
So how are you planning to celebrate it?
Where are you going?
What are you getting for your partner?

Let's know your plans wink wink
My gf said she wants me to take her to a very expensive place. am taking her to a petrol station (filling station). its an expensive place too.
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Thinkr(m): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Not a fan of val and also single... After voting for GEJ I'll get chocolate, eat while watching TV.
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by uniquelycool: 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^and ther u go again....U try to give them profesionaal advise ..GUESS WOT?? ... they run away: TYPIKAL BLACK WOMAN!! (no oofeinse) embarassed
Mrcork u're jez trying to get ma attention..I get u. TYPIKAL WHITE MAN!! (no oofeinse) embarassed
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by MrCork: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
uniquelycool:
Mrcork u're jez trying to get ma attention..I get u. TYPIKAL WHITE MAN!! (no oofeinse)

...who the heck u callin white man??...have u eva seen white man wit 17inches loooong Kondo, lives in Peckam & drives £28,000 (Cash) Range rover spot ?

...which atension if I may ask?..Ghana babe? (no oofeinse)

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by uniquelycool: 6:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
MrCork:

...who the heck u callin white man??...have u eva seen white man wit 17inches loooong Kondo, lives in Peckam & drives £28,000 (Cash) Range rover spot ?

...which atension if I may ask?..Ghana babe?
.....And u replied my msg immediately like u were desperately waiting for a reply cheesy ..Now u can run along little kenyan claiming to reside in London angry :p
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by MrCork: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
uniquelycool:
.....And u replied my msg immediately like u were desperately waiting for a reply cheesy ..Now u can run along little kenyan claiming to reside in London angry :p

...ok..i like yor approach....now lets see yor departure... Bush homebase London wannna be gyal!! undecided

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by MrCork: 6:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
...that chick gotz attitude ....I bet she gotz tribal mark...the village ones usualy agresive! embarassed
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by benkings(m): 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
MrCork:
...that chick gotz attitude ....I bet she gotz tribal mark...the village ones usualy agresive! embarassed
guy ur wahala 2much its like u need a full section on nairaland all to urself
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Mprex(f): 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
mapist:

Lol..why d face na?me no blv u o.. grin
you bera believe me because you dont have a choicetongue
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Mprex(f): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
chimerase2:
sweedy i luv dat shower part
amu keen on dat part grin
lols. MOG cheesy
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mprex:

lols. MOG cheesy
Mprex..that man isnt a man and if he actually did that,he had no class for been so high and exposing his Kpanpan.but u sef come begin look undecided
Next time ,help him belt his trouser.
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Rapmoney(m): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
I will go out to vote for GMB!#his cute tho

I pity you! So, you will vote for Buhari because he is cute? Not just for any reason, but just because he is cute? Again, I pity you. People like you drag this country backward with your weak slavish mentality! If you attended school, your certificate is a waste of time and money!
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by apparentlylaw(m): 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Stay in doors ...Read the Sun news ..View the Election Headlines ....Laugh @GEJ ...& amma Laugh wif GMB
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by chimerase2: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mprex:

lols. MOG cheesy
*whispers to her ears* i luv u talk ua own, ma body de hot grin
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by KingTom(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
chimerase2:
Jeeeeeeesus!!!!!!! shocked
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by chimerase2: 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
KingTom:
Jeeeeeeesus!!!!!!! shocked
kingtom leave me leme enjoy dis life with straw nah angry angry
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Rapmoney:

I pity you! So, you will vote for Buhari because he is cute? Not just for any reason, but just because he is cute? Again, I pity you. People like you drag this country backward with your weak slavish mentality! If you attended school, your certificate is a waste of time and money!
who b this one?pirry yourself bro!
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by KingTom(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
chimerase2:
kingtom leave me leme enjoy dis life with straw nah angry angry
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by LaurelP(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
klassiquette:

U can actually get a new bf on dat day undecided
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by nawtikid(m): 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mprex:
i will sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep and then i'll shower and

SLEEP!! tongue
shey u'll com n sleep with me
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by freezyprinzy(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
count 1-100 sleep wake up answer calls from ''tdays z valsday and u didn't even send a text'' chics
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by MrCork: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mprex:

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by MrCork: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mprex:

...are u light skin? angry

Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Mprex(f): 5:49am On Jan 29, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Mprex..that man isnt a man and if he actually did that,he had no class for been so high and exposing his Kpanpan.but u sef come begin look undecided
Next time ,help him belt his trouser.
did you say belt his trousersshocked like you expect me to go close to a drunken man and try to zip him up. You dont wish me well @ allundecided

btw i am, not familiar with your moniker.
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Mprex(f): 5:56am On Jan 29, 2015
chimerase2:
lols. Man of God oh! You wont kill mecheesy
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Mprex(f): 5:57am On Jan 29, 2015
nawtikid:
shey u'll com n sleep with me
nosad
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by Mprex(f): 6:00am On Jan 29, 2015
MrCork:

...are u light skin? angry
if you ask me, na who i go ask
Re: How Do You Plan To Spend Your Valentine's Day? by MrCork: 6:22am On Jan 29, 2015
Mprex:

if you ask me, na who i go ask

..see yor head like tiger...did I ask u for story?...are u light skin,gademmmmit. yes or know? angry

....atitudde//and then they complain they cant find on nairaland

Money Or Sex Which Do Women Fantasize On The Most / Nothing / "World Shortest Couple" To Tie The Knot