Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? (8385 Views)

Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by iceberylin(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
derrick333:

No alow dem cheat u oo ,dat tin no pass 500# but Som chemis de sell am 550# sha smiley
guy you dh mad grin
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

Thats the best news have heard tøday cheesy
Even bank alert nø sweet reach am wink
make i sing for join am
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by iceberylin(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
make i sing for join am
Huh?
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by MrDojo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
Only 1 babe on ma mind in NL and r name is

U seriously ave time gon..bt keep on scrollin

Y will I crush on a nairalander...
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by zoomman(m): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
Blebleswag:
Pls who seen or heard 4rm Okija? I need to meet dat guy like seriuosly.
am okija rep....since hes not around lemme represent
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Divineluv14(f): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
Princecalm:
I will want to take all of them out

shocked
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by LLVelly: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Anniebeyonce;-)
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by mirexxx(f): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

ahah....
The chemist sells drink,wanted tø get yøu sømething sad
oya get chilled malt 4 me and let's talk smiley
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by heskeyw(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Eroticangelina
. I do visit her profile every day.
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by tosyne2much(m): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
mirexxx:
lolz i don run tosyne2much come see one typical naija dude...didn't even offer me a drink sef
Hahaha !!! You should ordered a drink 4 urself
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
If not mirexxx, then itz nobody
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by chrislu(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nairaland is full of pretty ladies.
Rokiatu ain't bad mehn.
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by MizMyColi(f): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

You laugh finish still insult me

Wahzup na , e no sexy sad

Oya Pele Shogbo

Just don't repeat such next time.

We good?
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
mirexxx:
cutehector cheesy
Hehehehehe..... #laughing grin #faints.... #wakes up shocked #faints again.... #wakes up again shocked #finally DEAD!!!

#heartbroken
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
heskeyw:
Eroticangelina
. I do visit her profile every day.
everyday? Really? Abi u de joke and wan make my head swell?
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by cutieberie1(f): 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
mirexxx:
i realize u only want me 4 my money grin ayaf quit..its over tongue heheheh won't tell u his name tongue

lol...we don catch am ...iceberylin y na...
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

You wan take ya mama age mate out abi undecided
Over statement sir.
It's not funny o! Though it sound like joke.
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mprex
Wait make i run away before Oga KingTom catch me here
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Who is if not rubey

Am intoxicated with her selfie

Planing on kidnapping her

#loveyourubey

#CUPID
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by dharamanil(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
That dark babe with round kaka! Yes u!!! wink[color=#006600][/color]
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by mirexxx(f): 5:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
zick19:

Hehehehehe..... #laughing grin #faints.... #wakes up shocked #faints again.... #wakes up again shocked #finally DEAD!!!

#heartbroken
lolest am sorry love its just a date na tongue pls wake up... *pours a gallon of water on his face*
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by mirexxx(f): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
zick19:
If not mirexxx, then itz nobody
gbam!! signed and sealed smiley
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by derrick333(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Suspect33:
Have you been crushin on sumone lately here on nairaland, let your feelings known, it might be simultaneous grin grin
Val is around d Corner oo ,choose wisely
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by mirexxx(f): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha !!! You should ordered a drink 4 urself
k...i'l order for ORIJIN tongue
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by englishmart(m): 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2015

I'm already on a date with one of them. Meanwhile, she's married
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
mirexxx:
lolest am sorry love its just a date na tongue pls wake up... *pours a gallon of water on his face*
#wakes up embarassed who is this in my front mirexxx AGAIN!!!! shocked #dead the second time.......... Nobody should wake me this time ooo
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Truckpusher(m): 6:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
*clears throat*
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by mirexxx(f): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
zick19:

#wakes up embarassed who is this in my front mirexxx AGAIN!!!! shocked #dead the second time.......... Nobody should wake me this time ooo
shocked u av 2 wake up ooo u want me 2 die
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
mirexxx:
shocked u av 2 wake up ooo u want me 2 die
Pls, dnt play rough play ooo.... Oya i'm awake but pls dnt break my heart again. Pls lend me ur broom nd packer lemme pack my broken heart on d floor
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by mirexxx(f): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
zick19:

Pls, dnt play rough play ooo.... Oya i'm awake but pls dnt break my heart again. Pls lend me ur broom nd packer lemme pack my broken heart on d floor
*quickly lends him broom and packer oya pack it* shocked
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by iceberylin(m): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
chisco82:

Over statement sir.
It's not funny o! Though it sound like joke.
Go Bleep yaself..I dont care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Would You Roll With This Sexy Lady For $10 Million? / Women Which Do You Prefer, Se|x Or Cute Factor? / SEE How This Girl missed Her opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.