Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? (8382 Views)

Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by iceberylin(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
cutieberie1:

lol...we don catch am ...iceberylin y na...
Shez mistaken sad
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by iceberylin(m): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

Oya Pele Shogbo

Just don't repeat such next time.

We good?
100% love wink
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
mirexxx:
*quickly lends him broom and packer oya pack it* shocked
tankz my dear.....
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Epatty(f): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
lalastica
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by heskeyw(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
EroticAngelina:
everyday? Really? Abi u de joke and wan make my head swell?

Am not.
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Winken: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Berem
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by alberto2k(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
Epatty:
lalastica

Married man? shocked

Make him wife catch u grin
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by LewisO: 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
. wink
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by LewisO: 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
YES!!! Wetin hapen since all this days?

Mine will 3cycle or Jomile.... wink
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by odeku457(m): 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Well as for me and my Bernie... lol.....

Na Rokiatu any day any time. Hehehehehe

jacksparrow1207:
Adaobi undecided
BTw where has she been? cry

Abi oo... its been a while that she has been missing on NL did she @ adaobi123 dump her Moniker shocked

We misa ya!!!

Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
#my Forever Crush

#My honeyboy

#My sweetness

My darling semiu tongue
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
odeku457:
Well as for me and my Bernie... lol.....

Na Rokiatu any day any time. Hehehehehe

Abi oo... its been a while that she has been missing on NL did she @ adaobi123 dump her Moniker shocked

We misa ya!!!

Seriously iv got no idea. cry sad
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Adufetohposh:
#my Forever Crush

#My honeyboy

#My sweetness

grin

My darling semiu tongue
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
LewisO:

Mine will 3cycle or Jomile.... wink
am blushing

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by pathardy(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
Adanaya

#Mizmycoli
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

Go Bleep yaself..I dont care
Thank you sir.....
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 28, 2015
*checks through list of nairaland crushes*

A ah dechandel wink
Would love to see does dimples for real wink
Thank God no competition yet grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by iceberylin(m): 7:36am On Jan 28, 2015
chisco82:

Thank you sir.....
Am sørry sha sad
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 28, 2015
iceberylin:

Am sørry sha sad
Lol! You are welcome.
No need for e~war, for peace to reign one person must pioneer it.
One love bro.
No homo ohh!
Hahaha!
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2015
that mean i ave to take u girls out for dinner one by one................. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by hfinest1(m): 8:29am On Jan 28, 2015
vickyyb
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2015
LewisO:

Mine will 3cy cle or Jo mile.... wink
You've shifted to Jomil? What happened to Tasha? I want to believe you are into women Lewis pls do the needful grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Mprex(f): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2015
chisco82:
Mprex
Wait make i run away before Oga KingTom catch me here
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by 100Cents: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2015
Berem. Lol..

Obiagelli. shocked
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by KingTom(m): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by KingTom(m): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
chisco82:
Mprex
Wait make i run away before Oga KingTom catch me here
***In M.I's voice*** Its allowed, it's allowed, it's allowed grin grin
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by LLVelly: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Xcelsia but that would be a pipe dream

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
KingTom:
***In M.I's voice*** Its allowed, it's allowed, it's allowed grin grin
Like say eh? For your mind "if i catch u"
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Mprex(f): 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
KingTom:
shocked
whatsad
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Cirmuell
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by cirmuell(m): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
BiHung:
Cirmuell
lol bro, gudevening wink
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
cirmuell:
lol bro, gudevening wink
Gudevning...care to come with me for a date?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HOT! 10 Reasons Why Curvy Girls Are Absolutely Great In Bed / Top 10 Signs A Lady Is Dating More Than One Man!! / I Consider Myself Too Hot For Nigerian Girls (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.