Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? (8402 Views)

Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
LewisO:

My contact, I need to get in touch with u naw? I don't like PM
Drop it here.
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by LewisO: 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
3cycle:

Drop it here.
Dropped one already!
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by DocAdray(f): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Erm, ermmmm. OP, I dey come abeg, let me consult Amadioha first. I'll be back with your answer shortly.
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hmmmmmm......... Will prefer Miner13
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
hunnn Amodioha said am the one..... grin grin
DocAdray:
Erm, ermmmm. OP, I dey come abeg, let me consult Amadioha first. I'll be back with your answer shortly.
Re: If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? by Miner13: 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ormorlehwah:
Hmmmmmm......... Will prefer Miner13

I am very sure if there is a thing God want me to know more about

I will gladly say it is YOU Ormorlehwah

I likewise prefer to go with you

T.Dan longtime

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Collection Of Photoshop Gone Wrong / 10 Females Who Needs 5k Each Shuld Drop Deir ACC Numbers. / My Girlfriend Is About To Dump Me Due To My Small Penis,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.