Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

The Ramblings Of The Married Mind… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ramblings Of The Married Mind… (513 Views)

The Married Woman That Liked Me, Now Loves Me... / Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin????? / To The Married, How True Is This? Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ramblings Of The Married Mind… by Lifetitudes(f): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Good morning my dearest ones,

Over the weekend, i had cause to stare at my husband and wonder how come I have been able to stand his weirdness for such a long period of time without blowing my cool, and it occurred to me that I am a woman of strength and valour. For this I applaud myself and so many other women who are coping with the male species.

Or how else do you explain living with a man who barely talks. Imagine gisting about something that intrigued you and you rant on for 10 minutes and at the end of it the response you get is “ah ah”. Kai where is that shoe when you need it and the courage to throw it at this radio silent man.

I have been reading husband-criteria-lists written by single women and I notice no one wants to hook up with a man that snores. Please what is wrong with snoring? So we who have night-time locomotives for husbands should abandon ship? Or maybe we use a sock to block their nostrils so we can get a descent night rest? Let me tell you something, most men snore at one point or the other! Abi if he doesn’t snore at the beginning of the relationship and suddenly starts after marriage, will you up and leave? Better start reading and learning adapting-to-snoring-techniques.

The truth is after a while you don’t even hear the snoring any more.

On to other matters, please can someone tell me when last they got breakfast in bed? Male or Female? On some Saturdays, when I notice my husband got up earlier than I did, I would lie in bed fantasying that he is rustling up breakfast for me. Alas, after 30 – 45 minutes, he would come back in, no tray in hand and announce his need for food.

Sigh, Nigerian men and their cluelessness. Bro, show a sister some love, make breakfast, put a rose on the tray and bring it to me in bed. Be assured that singular act will open many ermm doors for you at least for a month or two.

Shout out to my fellow woman, no be small job we dey do.

xoxoxoxo….MFA

PS: Husband if you read this, know that i remain loyal. I am just rambling to my people.
Re: The Ramblings Of The Married Mind… by wealth2al(m): 3:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
rambling??/
Re: The Ramblings Of The Married Mind… by Lifetitudes(f): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
wealth2al:

rambling??/

Yes ramblings, because really what can you do about the behaviour patterns of a spouse? wink

(1) (Reply)

Keeping The Gender Balance In Relationship / Tell Us- Must She Really Needs To Tell You She Love You B4 The Game On / What Is That "Wack"thing That Guys Or Babes Do That Puts You Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.