Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

HELP: I Can't Fall In Love Again. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: I Can't Fall In Love Again. (660 Views)

Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / I Can't Fall In Love / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: I Can't Fall In Love Again. by slenjaman(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Pls I need help and advice from you guys. I discoves that I can't fall in love again probably due to what I have suffered for and from love. The thing is that I date girls but I find it difficult to fall in love with any of the girls even if it is obvious that they love me. Too much calls & text from girls now bothers me and I find it hard to text or call, hanging out frequently bothers me, long gist bothers me and a lot of things that should help to keep a relationship going bothers me and I see them as disturbance. I want to plan my future with somebody but I can't love anybody. Pls advice...
Re: HELP: I Can't Fall In Love Again. by iceberylin(m): 3:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Gay things cheesy grin
Re: HELP: I Can't Fall In Love Again. by olexjay(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Well, the main think that might make people get sick of love of find it difficult in falling in love again might be due to lots of sh*t they've encounter in dating.

I remember I come across a quote from a frnd pm saying "your rather stay single than to always encounter broken hearts"

But the fact is dat u can't stay single for life once u are not a gay, but don't force urself to a girl, make it know that you're special and date a nice girl..... #NoShitAccepted

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Can't Fall In Love Again. by ammyluv2002(f): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
If you can't fall in love again that means you don't love yourself, you're still battling with yourself inside and find it difficult to let go so find a way to forgive yourself first then do same to those that have hurt you in the past too.You must love yourself before you can love other....you can't give what you don't have..garage in garage out

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Can't Fall In Love Again. by mrpackager(m): 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
....leh mhe teach yhu ow to fall in love

step 1....$tand on top of 20 storey buildings

DEN

jump

tnk mhe later

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Can't Fall In Love Again. by jcflex(m): 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
if you cant fall, then stand in love my brother

1 Like

Re: HELP: I Can't Fall In Love Again. by jigxy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Gay speaking......
Re: HELP: I Can't Fall In Love Again. by HizMissy(f): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
mrpackager:
....leh mhe teach yhu ow to fall in love

step 1....$tand on top of 20 storey buildings

DEN

jump

tnk mhe later
Glad u didnt say jump down
Re: HELP: I Can't Fall In Love Again. by slenjaman(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:
Gay things cheesy grin
Notin of such

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!!!is This Love? Teen Tips For Romance And Dating / The Mathematics Of Marriage, By Pastor Adeboye / Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.