Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

How Do I Overcome Feelings Of Heart Break? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Overcome Feelings Of Heart Break? (662 Views)

After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Overcome Feelings Of Heart Break? by klevajey: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2015
I met this girl online. Before we met physically, she has always been very jovial. She even calls more than I do. We also call each other love. But since we met this Sunday, she have been behaving strange. She doesn't call as before, but she she didn't tell me she doesn't want me. The mere thought of her not calling again is making me unhappy. Guys, how do I make her feel less than an issue to me?
Re: How Do I Overcome Feelings Of Heart Break? by Enegod(m): 9:59am On Feb 11, 2015
The key to online dating is to, "Expect Nothing " Next time keep the texting and calling to a minimum before meeting and then you wont get too 'attached'
It's obvious she doesn't like you and you have just been dumped... so move on with your life undecided
Re: How Do I Overcome Feelings Of Heart Break? by falconey(m): 10:03am On Feb 11, 2015
she hasn't break your heart dude.......maybe she doesn't like your appearance, you know pix sabi lie? Ok just ask her if she want out
Re: How Do I Overcome Feelings Of Heart Break? by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2015
Dude don't call her or talk to her online move on with ur life bro there's money to be made bothering urself over a lady smh!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome Feelings Of Heart Break? by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 11, 2015
I thought it was something serious sef. Mbok, there are girls online everywhere. Just find another replacement. Never ever allow one girl to hold your heart hostage except a girl you have married, aka, your wife!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Overcome Feelings Of Heart Break? by mrkay101(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2015
guy.. shit happens Dats one of the disadvantages of this online thing. the key is never to get to attached and always keep ur expectations very low so as to not get disappointed.

I've been there on both ends.. so just calm down and try and get over it
Re: How Do I Overcome Feelings Of Heart Break? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2015
Lol, she hasn't broken up with you nau. Cheer up cheesy

Ask her what the p is. smiley
Re: How Do I Overcome Feelings Of Heart Break? by Brugo(m): 11:38am On Feb 11, 2015
Either
1. She has seen your full stature and she doesn't think you are fine enough or

2. You were not coherent or confident during your meeting/date or

3. You offended her.

Don't be too needy my bro. If she goes, another will come.
Re: How Do I Overcome Feelings Of Heart Break? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
MzNelly:
Lol, she hasn't broken up with you nau. Cheer up cheesy

Ask her what the p is. smiley
Are you so sure the girl will honestly say what ''the P'' is

At least the one I met has not
Re: How Do I Overcome Feelings Of Heart Break? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2015
OmolodMilkman93:
Are you so sure the girl will honestly say what ''the P'' is

At least the one I met has not

embarassed

(1) (Reply)

What Is A "Kiss". Definitions / 6 Signs He's Into You / Three Quick Romantic Tips That Work Very Well With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.