Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (75283 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=Richard6 post=30184201][/quote]story for the gods. Believe this trash and get heart-broken.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by SuccessfulO(f): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
Funi, got me cracked up.
Harry3:
Dis my gf sef. Havin gone tru dis post, i can say dat my gf is a very bad girl cus she scored 1/11.
1. She is neva at home.
2. She has soooooo many useless frnds.
3. She is a party freak.
4. Virgin for where?
5. We sex chat
6. We exchange o!
7. D way she answers calls, sometimes i wonder if she is one of mtn customers.
8. I think she doesnt attend much weddings for now.
9. Contendedness...if i hear she is.
10. She visits almost every week whereas she is not yet in school, i wonder wat she tells her parents.
11. She even has a phone lock.

I want a good girl pls.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by EOOJ(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
obongproff:

Ur rite sir. I was stating d indisputable present tense advantage dat d bad girls hav over d good girls and notin more cheesy ...u know u cant ask a good girl for a bj cos day either cant or dont do it. Dats wot am talking abt.

Ok ok....yes boss grin
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by souljaboi51(m): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
she may not be able to satisfy you in bed as its only missionary style and is also not likely to learn new styles as she may find it disgusting since she is a "good girl". so the guys have no choice than to cheat...#Justsaying lipsrsealed
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by twerkjack: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
ANODA ONE AGAIN SERIOYSLY WHERE WAS THIS DUG UP FROM.....MTCHEEEEEW angry
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Snoopy007(m): 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
jamex93:
can one find such girl in this generation
my girlfriend wink

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Clarakings(f): 11:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
jamex93:
U don't av to go far when am here
Of course I am in this generation #team good girl
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by adewasco19(m): 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
Madam gimme 1cup of palmwine first......
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by jamex93(m): 1:20am On Jan 29, 2015
Clarakings:

U don't av to go far when am here
Of course I am in this generation #team good girl

hmmmm
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 29, 2015
Dimples192:
Just reading the first line made me mad! Some insecure low esteem man wants this type of girl how ducking boring! ! No thanks I'm a bad good girl undecided
Bad girls are a good thing. cheesy
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Battery1(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2015
twerkjack:
ANODA ONE AGAIN SERIOYSLY WHERE WAS THIS DUG UP FROM.....MTCHEEEEEW angry
Are u referin to urself
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Richard6(m): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2015
Battery1:

Are u referin to urself
Why do you like troubles?
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by twerkjack: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Battery1:

Are u referin to urself
NO TO THE IDIOTIC LIKES OF U
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Missethel(f): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=Richard6 post=30184201][/quote] dats correct
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by DuchessLily(f): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
jamex93:

they are every where??.

I wish to find one soon ooo.....n I know I won't cheat on her....
nice to knw u won't cheat on her. I pray u find her soon. God speed
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by jamex93(m): 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
DuchessLily:
nice to knw u won't cheat on her. I pray u find her soon. God speed

tanx
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by ijiini(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
....lord....my ex exhibited the opposite of evri....choi....esp partyn and bad friends...
......her bombom noor dey rest....na one night party or d oda......thank God its over!
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Richard6(m): 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
ijiini:
....lord....my ex exhibited the opposite of evri....choi....esp partyn and bad friends...
......her bombom noor dey rest....na one night party or d oda......thank God its over!
Happy for u bro!
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by ijiini(m): 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Richard6:

Happy for u bro!
....thanks oh....from dat time i dey fear delta chics gan#hope u not from delta oh....lol
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by sundoj08(m): 5:09am On Feb 08, 2015
Franca2:

Like wah?
claim to love being alone
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by josepn(m): 12:08am On Feb 25, 2015
2scorehigh..I Gat Biz 4 U..Reply Me Here Asap,
Iamdejey@gmail.Com
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by poik(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2015
My wife-to-be is a good girl then. She possesses everything. No jokes. A'int I favoured? Who says God dosent gibe wives to His sons no more?
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Am happy to say am one. Though the lifestyle can be boring sometimes but it has been worth it. My sexy eyes ll be used to drive my husband crazy wen the time comes. Good girls can satisfy their husbands with the right reading & training. Rome they say wasnt built in day.

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by GentleFrank(m): 5:18am On Dec 02, 2015
Cool!

••• Do you want to catch your cheating Boyfriend or Girlfriend instantly? See my signature below!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Ogaby: 3:38pm On May 07, 2016
jamex93:

oh yes you can. there are a lot of them, though fewer than the bad ones but u can find them. one rule in this world is "likes meet likes" u can find them if you are like them. why will I say that?
if u are someone who like party, going out with friends a lot, love sex chat and so on, u will turn to like a girl who also like same. so immediately you meet such a girl, something naturally pulls u toward her. the same wey goes to guys who love the characteristics of a good girl that has been listed above will surely me such a girl because they them self will exhibit such characteristics.
You can observe from the comments that some said they will find ladies bearing such characters boring or they might not be good in sex. so such persons won't pull towards such ladies naturally. if you are someone who likes those characteristics of a good girl above, u can never be attracted to a girl directly opposite to that and because those characters are within u, they give u the sight to fish out girls with same characters.
if you are someone who thinks you have to have several relationship with lot of girls b4 u will find the best, you will finally settle with a girl who also think he has to have relationship with lot of men b4 coming out with the good one. it's not a curse but that's the rule both of u have same characters and its the characters that give you the sight to see from many.
so finally, the rule is that "likes meet likes" it is natural. so if u want to find a good girl, be a good boy, if you want to marry a virgin, be a virgin. there are a lot of them around. u can only see them if you are like them. the characters within you will direct your thoughts and your thoughts gives you your target and you target gives u the mind picture of who will be.... and that directs your sight. so from the first day you see a lady will those characters which satisfy ur target, u won't need someone to tell u she is the one.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by jamex93(m): 4:18pm On May 07, 2016
Ogaby:

oh yes you can. there are a lot of them, though fewer than the bad ones but u can find them. one rule in this world is "likes meet likes" u can find them if you are like them. why will I say that?
if u are someone who like party, going out with friends a lot, love sex chat and so on, u will turn to like a girl who also like same. so immediately you meet such a girl, something naturally pulls u toward her. the same wey goes to guys who love the characteristics of a good girl that has been listed above will surely me such a girl because they them self will exhibit such characteristics.
You can observe from the comments that some said they will find ladies bearing such characters boring or they might not be good in sex. so such persons won't pull towards such ladies naturally. if you are someone who likes those characteristics of a good girl above, u can never be attracted to a girl directly opposite to that and because those characters are within u, they give u the sight to fish out girls with same characters.
if you are someone who thinks you have to have several relationship with lot of girls b4 u will find the best, you will finally settle with a girl who also think he has to have relationship with lot of men b4 coming out with the good one. it's not a curse but that's the rule both of u have same characters and its the characters that give you the sight to see from many.
so finally, the rule is that "likes meet likes" it is natural. so if u want to find a good girl, be a good boy, if you want to marry a virgin, be a virgin. there are a lot of them around. u can only see them if you are like them. the characters within you will direct your thoughts and your thoughts gives you your target and you target gives u the mind picture of who will be.... and that directs your sight. so from the first day you see a lady will those characters which satisfy ur target, u won't need someone to tell u she is the one.

Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here / Couple Fall To Their Death From 3rd Floor Balcony While Having Sex In Ecuador / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.