Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (75265 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2015
Truluvguy:
okay add me on 29c329ca i need a good girl.
Married!
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2015
oshaosha2014:

Good for you. Pls remain like that, and I pray God gives you a reasonable and responsible man as husband, if you are not married. Such a man will compliment you and make marriage worthwhile. Your kids will benefit in a very positive way in the future. Na your type reasonable men dey look for for marriage. Keep being urself.
THANKS.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 28, 2015
danielmichael:

Till when i date yu be4 i knw buh for nw ure nad a bit

Dnt bite it
I am married.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by sunnyphem(m): 8:57am On Jan 28, 2015
Nice write up!!
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2015
Movesz:
i just confirmed it

You are a runz girl.
yea i am,i run tinz,tinz dont run me! undecided

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by blaxx: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2015
dammywapes:
bros am still looking for one to.
get a sat nav.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by FredHandsome(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2015
Obienesarah:
I do all that, am just being scared of falling into wrong hands and i knw God wil help me.
wink I say Amen to that important prayer! How are you today, dear?
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Movesz(m): 9:14am On Jan 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea i am,i run tinz,tinz dont run me! undecided
i hv a prepositn.

Lets havd a private conversation
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by dexcira(f): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2015
cheesy
Harry3:
Dis my gf sef. Havin gone tru dis post, i can say dat my gf is a very bad girl cus she scored 1/11.
1. She is neva at home.
2. She has soooooo many useless frnds.
3. She is a party freak.
4. Virgin for where?
5. We sex chat
6. We exchange o!
7. D way she answers calls, sometimes i wonder if she is one of mtn customers.
8. I think she doesnt attend much weddings for now.
9. Contendedness...if i hear she is.
10. She visits almost every week whereas she is not yet in school, i wonder wat she tells her parents.
11. She even has a phone lock.

I want a good girl pls.
, lwkmd, she's coming, cheesy
Harry3:
Dis my gf sef. Havin gone tru dis post, i can say dat my gf is a very bad girl cus she scored 1/11.
1. She is neva at home.
2. She has soooooo many useless frnds.
3. She is a party freak.
4. Virgin for where?
5. We sex chat
6. We exchange o!
7. D way she answers calls, sometimes i wonder if she is one of mtn customers.
8. I think she doesnt attend much weddings for now.
9. Contendedness...if i hear she is.
10. She visits almost every week whereas she is not yet in school, i wonder wat she tells her parents.
11. She even has a phone lock.

I want a good girl pls.
, lwkmd, she's coming,
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Sweetlemon(f): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2015
It's always better to be a good bad girl. Like me. wink

Know when to be a Mother Theresa, know when to be a Princess Diana, know when to be a Kate Middleton and know when to unleash your Kim K and Nicki Minaj. Trust me, he's hooked for life!

2 Likes

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by dammywapes(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2015
jamex93:

bros stop to dey look cause I no sure u go see oo
bros uno sarah don dey go dey shiloh on many occasions n no b one day she got what she want.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by dammywapes(m): 9:28am On Jan 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Married!
End of tory grin. U killed it wit d reply.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by dammywapes(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2015
ivyghel:

sure, there are, I know a few of such
Make i write application then and u go help me.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by UjSizzle(f): 9:31am On Jan 28, 2015
mployer:
ujsizzle is a good girl smiley
Lol who tell you? grin
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by dammywapes(m): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2015
blaxx:
get a sat nav.
?
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2015
My girl has all it takes to be 10/10, I thought my decision was
Right. Thanks for the post am going to apologise to her for my
Err towards her. Bby am sry ur a good gurl.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by holysaint1(m): 9:36am On Jan 28, 2015
Aprime:
Every point exhibits introversion.
Technically saying all good girls are introvert.

my toughtd exactly..

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by smilenow(f): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2015
cherryice:

another advert grin grin
advert? nah..dn't do such..op made me realize am a goood gurl grin grin
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Joyce21(f): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2015
jamex93:
can one find such girl in this generation
i have all those qualities so stop the generalization...
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by ONESS: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=Richard6 post=30184201][/quote] Please some of these listing of GOOD GUY OR GIRL can be deceiving. they are all physical. How about getting close to knowing the said guy or girl, hmmmmm. What you find is what you get GBAM.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Richard6(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2015
brainchild78:
OP the correct is 'Detect' n not 'Dictate'. Cheers
I never wrote either detect or dictate in my post, it was moderator that made the mistake. The tittle of my post is "11 signs to know if your girl friend is a good girl"
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by AijaiI(f): 10:01am On Jan 28, 2015
Definitely team good girl grin
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Battery1(m): 10:04am On Jan 28, 2015
Some1 has already borrowed ur post tho its an opposite of urs.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:05am On Jan 28, 2015
Aprime:
Every point exhibits introversion.
Technically saying all good girls are introvert.

#Team introvert
#Team GoodGIRL
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Softwarriboy(m): 10:15am On Jan 28, 2015
Sijo01:
Yeeeeeeeeeeee, am a good girl wink
. Are u sure u're a gud girl?
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2015
grin
dammywapes:
End of tory grin. U killed it wit d reply.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2015
Movesz:

i hv a prepositn.

Lets havd a private conversation
undecided why?
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Funny thou, I have all ds xteristics except d goin to fellowship thing. Not because I'm tryin to b a gud gal bt because dts jus d way I am. @ op some ppl are jus naturally reserved.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Emodeee: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
op all what you listed describe me,it makes know now that i am team good babe!

a married woman that is a virgin? shocked
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Emodeee: 10:35am On Jan 28, 2015
marinel:
Funny thou, I have all ds xteristics except d goin to fellowship thing. Not because I'm tryin to b a gud gal bt because dts jus d way I am. @ op some ppl are jus naturally reserved.

u r a virgin?
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by danielmichael(m): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am married.
Lols
Ifunaya

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk / Instagram Lady With Massive Curves And Hips Causes Commotion Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.