Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. (2919 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Buhari's Evil Agenda Fully Exposed!!! / BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by PhockPhockMan: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Watch the video of the documentary of Buhari evil rule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l5gQ1nC5N4
Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by lookmangiw(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
The more the propaganda, the more the followership. Buhari seems to be enjoying this.

3 Likes

Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by hahn(m): 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Leave all these people and buy a jewellery set for yourself or loved ones. We deliver nationwide

Soh.8686@yahoo.com

Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by PhockPhockMan: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
lookmangiw:
The more the propaganda, the more the followership. Buhari seems to be enjoying this.
Yes, he's getting more foolish and illiterate followers. No matter how you feel about it, the fact remains that Buhari is going down the drain.

3 Likes

Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by Jorussia(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Yes, he's getting more foolish and illiterate followers. No matter how you feel about it, the fact remains that Buhari is going down the drain.
I am a Niger deltan literate and i will vote for GMB,because, all the human right allegations leveled against him in the documentary are a common features with military regime in the world over. Let them do a comprehensive documentary on all the past military regimes in Nigeria and let's compare it with that of buhari.

3 Likes

Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by uchej0096: 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Who ever that vote for GMB votes for Devil himself

1 Like

Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
the creator of the youtube video should remove all the comments and deactivate ability to comment on the video

let the individual viewer make their own judgement about the video
Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by PhockPhockMan: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jorussia:
I am a Niger deltan literate and i will vote for GMB,because, all the human right allegations leveled against him in the documentary are a common features with military regime in the world over. Let them do a comprehensive documentary on all the past military regimes in Nigeria and let's compare it with that of buhari.
Which other military regime in Nigeria EXECUTED a woman?

1 Like

Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by PhockPhockMan: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
uchej0096:
Who ever that vote for GMB votes for Devil himself
You're right.
Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by Jorussia(m): 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
was the woman guilty or not? are you now trying to tell me that since you are woman,you are free to commit crime? What is the punishment for drug trafficking in Asia?is execution not still done today in the most advanced democracy in the world the U
S?
Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by najoke: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
barcanista:
AIT/GEJ Lied To Nigerians

[b]1. Fela NEVER mentioned Buhari in $N2.8B scandal. He mentioned OBJ. AIT edited that part off.

2. Buhari did not expel Ghanians from Nigeria. Shagari of the NPN did. AIT made a FALSE assertion.
http://www.nytimes.com/1983/02/02/world/by-land-and-sea-they-stream-from-nigeria.html

3. Gloria Okon did not disappear under Buhari it was under IBB and Dele Giwa was murdered for it.

4. GEJ went so low to bring Buhari’s daughters into politics. Can one use Dame’s inability to bear a child as a campaign issue?

5. Fela’s mother the GREAT Funmilayo Kuti died after OBJ Kalakuta in 1978 Buhari came into power in 1984.

6. All Politicians that was sentenced to prison by the 1984 Military Tribunal were found to either enrich themselves with public funds or diverted public funds. Non were convicted by fiat

7. GEJ and AIT went after Buhari ’s late wife and daughter. How low and desperate can Jonathan get?

8. AIT/GEJ alleged that Buhari has been losing since 1999. This is a lie. Buhari's first shot was in 2003. In 1999 Chief Olu Falae of ANPP/AD contested against Obj.

9. AIT/GEJ criticised Buhari for Heading PTF Board. Whereas, PTF is till date the most successful parastatal ever in Nigeria. Through PTF, the Amazon Dora Akunyili was known. [/b]

Vote for GMB/APC for Change in Nigeria. PDP propaganda is distasteful and obscene. Should be condemned by all.

The AIT documentary on Buhari will not make him less popular. President Jonathan is still playing catch up...

We know better.....PDP indirectly campaigning for GMB

How much did Jim Nwobodo steal(N5.1m), money not enough to buy a Peugeot and he was jailed by GMB ..........GEJ

And they say GEJ is not an epitome of curroption

1 Like

Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
a woman was recently executed for drug trafficking alongside some men including a Nigerian man in Indonesia. Indonesia is not under a military rule o!

Why are you condemning Buhari then?

1 Like

Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by PhockPhockMan: 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
mikeansy:
the creator of the youtube video should remove all the comments and deactivate ability to comment on the video

let the individual viewer make their own judgement about the video
Oya make your comments here.
Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jorussia:

IBB as a Military General ran a more open society than Buhari. IBB is also a Nigerian by the way!

IBB also had the presence of mind to understand that the will of the people and their votes does matter hence why he had a transition programme. Eventhough the transition did not manifest IBB at least recognised the need for one.
Buhari that is asking for the people's votes these days arrested and imprisoned anyone who mentioned the word democracy!

1 Like

Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by najoke: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
a woman was recently executed for drug trafficking alongside some men including a Nigerian man in Indonesia. Indonesia is not under a military rule o!

Dont mind the fools

1 Like

Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by PhockPhockMan: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:

Are we talking about Indonesia here, is Indonesia the country Buhari aspiring to rule?
Face topic abeg.

1 Like

Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by Jorussia(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
mikeansy:

IBB as a Military General ran a more open society than Buhari. IBB is also a Nigerian by the way!

IBB also had the presence of mind to understand that the will of the people and their votes does matter hence why he had a transition programme. Eventhough the transition did not manifest IBB at least recognised the need for one.
Buhari that is asking for the people's votes these days arrested and imprisoned anyone who mentioned the word democracy!
But the same IBB,killed DELE GIWA,and others too numerous to mention. My point is if we dispassionately and uncompromisingly, open the can of worm of past military regimes we will find out that buhari was a 'SAINT'.For crying out loud ,no military regime the world over that support the right of citizen.
Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by PhockPhockMan: 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jorussia:
was the woman guilty or not? are you now trying to tell me that since you are woman,you are free to commit crime? What is the punishment for drug trafficking in Asia?is execution not still done today in the most advanced democracy in the world the U
S?
List the advanced countries women are still being executed if not those sharia countries.

2 Likes

Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by Jorussia(m): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
List the advanced countries women are still being executed if not those sharia countries.
I just stated that execution is still being carried out today in THE U.S.A.you can confirm it via the internet. I am not an APC member, all i do here,is to comment on issues without sentiments.
Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by PhockPhockMan: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jorussia:
But the same IBB,killed DELE GIWA,and others too numerous to mention. My point is if we dispassionately and uncompromisingly, open the can of worm of past military regimes we will find out that buhari was a 'SAINT'.For crying out loud ,no military regime the world over that support the right of citizen.
Do you have the evidence that Babangida killed DELE GIWA?
Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Are we talking about Indonesia here, is Indonesia the country Buhari aspiring to rule?
Face topic abeg.
you absolutely are not making sense

1 Like

Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by PhockPhockMan: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jorussia:
I just stated that execution is still being carried out today in THE U.S.A.you can confirm it via the internet. I am not an APC member, all i do here,is to comment on issues without sentiments.
If you can't prove point, then quit.
Buhari can never be our president, once beaten, twice shy.
Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Do you have the evidence that Babangida killed DELE GIWA?
so who kille dele giwa? Buhari?

1 Like

Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by Jorussia(m): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
If you can't prove point, then quit.
Buhari can never be our president, once beaten, twice shy.
Lol,the onus lies on you to counter my claim with verifiable facts. In the USA execution is still being carried out till today.my conscience has not been bought over with money.God bear me witness,i have never collected money from any political party or candidate to vote for them.
Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by PhockPhockMan: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
berem:
you absolutely are not making sense
Berem, I'm not here to be absolutely sensible to you and your like, but to say the bitter truth.
Buhari is "perpetually unelectable".

1 Like

Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by PhockPhockMan: 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jorussia:
Lol,the onus lies on you to counter my claim with verifiable facts. In the USA execution is still being carried out till today.my conscience has not been bought over with money.God bear me witness,i have never collected money from any political party or candidate to vote for them.
I said that it not happening, but you insist, bring the link to prove it happening.

The bottom line is that Buhari is evil.
Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by Jorussia(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I said that it not happening, but you insist, bring the link to prove it happening.

The bottom line is that Buhari is evil.
Teresa Lewis, sept23,2010.Frances newton Sept 15 2005.you can verify from:WWW.crime library.com/photogallery/women-executed-in-america.As a born again child of God,i cannot imagine myself insulting GEJ,or any other politician, because i have not been compromised.
Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by PhockPhockMan: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
Jorussia:
Teresa Lewis, sept23,2010.Frances newton Sept 15 2005.you can verify from:WWW.crime library.com/photogallery/women-executed-in-america.As a born again child of God,i cannot imagine myself insulting GEJ,or any other politician, because i have not been compromised.
link or it didn't happen.
Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by Babacele: 4:39am On Jan 28, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Berem, I'm not here to be absolutely sensible to you and your like, but to say the bitter truth.
Buhari is "perpetually unelectable".
But the clueless ones under whose watch innocent non drug dealing women and children and whole villages n towns are being murdered is perpetually electable- whatever that thrash means? You lied! We know better! GMB change!
Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by PhockPhockMan: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
Babacele:
But the clueless ones under whose watch innocent non drug dealing women and children and whole villages n towns are being murdered is perpetually electable- whatever that thrash means? You lied! We know better! GMB change!
FAILBUHARI 14 is the date.
Re: WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY OF BUHARI EVIL RULE. by Babacele: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

FAILBUHARI 14 is the date.
No bro. the divine date Febuhari 14th. God loves Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Shouldn't Recognize Saraki-prof Sagay / Why Was Nigeria Not An Advanced Nation At Independence? / Bomb Blast In Kuje Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.