Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? (26863 Views)

Which Male Body Part Do You Find Sexiest? / Which Female Body Part Attracts Males / Which Male Body Part Do Female Find The Sexiest And Most Appealing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
blublahd:

hahaha....i shall go no further. You look sweet tho.
Lol ok oh
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
..eyes, well toned manly shaped legs...+ a well favored southpole wink tongue...works for me

This your description eh,is it of human or that of an african buffalo¿

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
marieolae:
The lips.

Wic of em,d pink,red,brown or the popular black weeded lips¿

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lala247:
Their brain

Nothing worse than a dumb guy such a turn off .

Fine face no brain = remain single

I hope you have the brains as well¿

2 Likes

Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by DocAdray(f): 8:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
In general, masculinity (pertaining to his height, features, size, etc)
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
[qu :ote author=sauceny post=30250256]

This your description eh,is it of human or that of an african buffalo¿[/quote]

human...a very fine manly specie tongue
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
NA BIG BULALA GIRLS LIKE PAX

NO OP DT 1 NR B QUESTION

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
Oshare2:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! make I go fix contact lens 4 eyes and wear chin guard 4 leg.......... grin
Erhm..you are the witness here..no proof undecided
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
[/b]please this is a very serious question [\b]
what are the dangers of castration?
i just want to be castrated, but i dont know the health implications of it.
pls advice needed frm nrlands.
#nervous

I HATE THESE BALLS.
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by agoadiv(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
norbert101:
[/b]please this is a very serious question [\b]
what are the dangers of castration?
i just want to be castrated, but i dont know the health implications of it.
pls advice needed frm nrlands.
#nervous

I HATE THESE BALLS.
Why no go and ask those cattles u were taught are being castrated and dehorned in school? angry
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by marieolae(f): 11:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
kissable smiley
sauceny:

Wic of em,d pink,red,brown or the popular black weeded lips¿

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Mcowubaba: 1:38am On Jan 30, 2015
VickyyB:
His gentlemanly and good command of English Language
lol @ command of English, my dear, lik 70% of naija guys r pigin oriented, i knw u type na =all dos Nigg.az wey d read Novel, the watch Keeping up with Kardarshain nd fashion police nd co, wey u go like..cheesy
#teambroken englissh#wink

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by khia: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Lala247:

No but if he said its directed at females then no males should comment , there was no point adding that last bit of sentence to the questions being asked

N r u the op don't ppl mind their business? Let the op respond his gt fingers

Let me guess u live in Nigeria right ...... Says it all ..... Gives ppl d right to cht anyhow no law

Just because u guy dont like gay ppl don't mean you ave to broadcast it. Aslong as wt they do doesn't affect you

I can't believe I'm just now seeing this. I live in America and I am American and you know what they say about assuming, when you assume you make an a.ss out of YOU. I have nothing against gay people I converse with them on Nairaland and in real life, I know this may sound like a cliche but my best friend is gay since we were 6 years old, that is why I can understand where they are coming from and would never discriminate against them, but the op of this thread said no gay opinions needed.
He has the right to request that on his own thread, if there are gays who are offended by the ops request, they should feel free to create their own topic and express their feelings.

LMAO grin grin How ironic, you are asking me do people mind their own business while at the sametime you have your big nose into mine. By the way are you the op, he has fingers as you said to me, stay in your own lane.
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by agoadiv(m): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2015
khia:

I can't believe I'm just now seeing this. I live in America and I am American and you know what they say about assuming, when you assume you make an a.ss out of YOU. I have nothing against gay people I converse with them on Nairaland and in real life, I know this may sound like a cliche but my best friend is gay since we were 6 years old, that is why I can understand where they are coming from and would never discriminate against them, but the op of this thread said no gay opinions needed.
He has the right to request that on his own thread, if there are gays who are offended by the ops request, they should feel free to create their own topic and express their feelings.

LMAO grin grin How ironic, you are asking me do people mind their own business while at the sametime you have your big nose into mine. By the way are you the op, he has fingers as you said to me, stay in your own lane.
lols.....sister take am easy.....

let's wait for a conterpost....meanwhile its good u understood what I said up there
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2015
khia:

Likewise . Lol you quoted me first , was chting to the op. The point i was making is, theres no need to type that its like you want them to comment. Just wNted op response not u . I sent msg to op u responded ..... D arse comment rlly

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2015
khia:

But the op isn't interested in gay guys opinnions, he asking women for their opinnions.

Two different pplu quoted n they were not even chating to u lol r u op hype chic

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2015
agoadiv:
Why no go and ask those cattles u were taught are being castrated and dehorned in school? angry
Op y didnt u respond now ur mrs is quoting ppl. U coukd have replied n avoided all this
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by agoadiv(m): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lala247:

Op y didnt u respond now ur mrs is quoting ppl. U coukd have replied n avoided all this
hahahahahahahahahaha ur so funny.....my battery went dead
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
agoadiv:
hahahahahahahahahaha ur so funny.....my battery went dead

Lol so she took it upon her self to respond
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by agoadiv(m): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lala247:

Lol so she took it upon her self to respond
now,she was right ofcos....I didn't need gay guys opinion...I didn't care if they r humans or not....Shea dem talk say ass beta pass pu*ssy
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
agoadiv:
now,she was right ofcos....I didn't need gay guys opinion...I didn't care if they r humans or not....Shea dem talk say ass beta pass pu*ssy

Lol yh ok but see uve responded no probs

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lips,how succulent they are.
Eyes,how sexy they are.
Slim with flat tummy(very essential).

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tabh:
Eyes,how sexy they are.

Ahhh gurl u knw wt u want men

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lala247:

Ahhh gurl u knw wt u want men
It's better you know what you want and go for it than go for the wrong thing and cry over it later.

U love chocolate,go for chocolate.

BTW,you are cute wink

1 Like

Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tabh:

It's better you know what you want and go for it than go for the wrong thing and cry over it later.

U love chocolate,go for chocolate.

BTW,you are cute wink

Very true.

Thanks wink
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by agoadiv(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lala247:

Lol yh ok but see uve responded no probs
but u bad mouth oooo lols....pesin weh wan fire u de mak mistake gringrin
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Oshare2: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mathematical:

Reconstruct yaa English
Thanks for drawing my attention to that............I goofed
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by agoadiv(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tabh:
Eyes,how sexy they are.
so apart from having a colored eye nko undecided
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lala247:

Very true.

Thanks wink
You are welcome bae.
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
agoadiv:
but u bad mouth oooo lols....pesin weh wan fire u de mak mistake gringrin

Fire me ??
Re: Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..?? by agoadiv(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lala247:

Fire me ??
as in internet war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Married Now (Photos) / Should I Breakup With Her? / 18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.