Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy (3097 Views)

How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by pfijacobs(m): 7:00am On Jan 28, 2015
Yes o... For d ladies in the house.. Most times, it is very difficult to know if your bae is d good 'take home to mama' type or the ferocious beast ur mama warned u about... Below are some points that will guide u...

1. He takes religion seriously; Any man that shows particular interest in God or allah or buddha (whatever rocks his boat) is more likely to be serious with u.. No ask me how I know.. Lol

2. He is very courteous; He is a man of decent manners.. Not just in ur presence but everywhere he finds himself. So all y'all ladies looking for mr 'badoo' that treats u like trash, a word......

3. He is not greedy; greed is a subconscious innate charecter of insatiability..mbok if a man is not satisfied with everything in his life, there's most likely a possibility that he won't be satisfied with u either..

4. He has a good job; Both the bible and quran frown on lazy men.. If he has a good job.. Trust me.. He's most likely a keeper..

5. He notices everything about you; from the colour of nails to d new hairstyle u made.. Even a new pimple wey dey develop baba they notice am.. The guy is really interested in you..

6. He is not extravagant; Oboi show me a guy who is totally extravagant and I will show u the endless list of guest waiting to touch the hem of his heart...Bees always love nectar.. Capiche?

7. He has decent friends; his friends are nice, decent guys that don't really club... Are godfearing and have serious relationships..

8. He loves to workout; This is a controversial point. But mostlikely than not, guys who work out are conscious of themselves and would mostlikely be concerned about you too

9. He supports the super eagles; Na me add this 1.. See as those guys they Bleep up, any body wey dey support them... That guy is patient...lol

10. He dosent have a neck turning disablity; lemme explain... Any gurl dat passes.. Slim, tall, fat, ukwushious, short, no matter wetin she wear...if ur guy dosent always turn to 'observe' he's a good guy

11. He's a barcelona FC fan... (Haters go chop fufu and stone...

Good morning.. Feel free to add urs...
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 28, 2015
Hmmm I'll have to contest all your points
Before you compiled this list did you ask questions in fact was their any research?

Some people just sit in their room and start creating mumu thread
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by SeverusSnape(m): 7:07am On Jan 28, 2015
1. He takes religion seriously; Any man that shows particular interest in God or Allah or buddha (whatever rocks his boat) is more likely to be serious with u.. No ask me how I know.. Lol
Are you serious about the aforementioned?... Let me tell you, Folks that are too serious religiously aren't romantic, most of them are not, and most women will always take them for a ride. Yours sincerely is a free thinker cool . And I'm a great lover!

undecided OP.... This is how I'm looking at you angry

Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by frodobee: 7:09am On Jan 28, 2015
6. If he jobless.
7. If he has no car especialluy the pricey ones.
8. If he is poor.
9. If he can kpekus you on empty stomach.
10. IF if if.
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by ITbomb(m): 7:13am On Jan 28, 2015
Unfortunately for you, no girl wants a good boy, they want the bad boy who will take care of only them
While
Most men wants the good girl
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by pfijacobs(m): 7:16am On Jan 28, 2015
Lol... That is why most gurls that want to tame mr 'badguy' into prince charming end up single, used and drained at 35
SeverusSnape:

Are you serious about the aforementioned?... Let me tell you, Folks that are too serious religiously aren't romantic, most of them are not, and most women will always take them for a ride. Yours sincerely is a free thinker cool . And I'm a great lover!

undecided OP.... This is how I'm looking at you angry
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by saxwizard(m): 7:18am On Jan 28, 2015
Counter thread
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by pfijacobs(m): 7:18am On Jan 28, 2015
:POga calm down... Which research do u want? Oya contest d point u think is wrong lemme defend it
samflexxy:
Hmmm I'll have to contest all your points
Before you compiled this list did you ask questions in fact was their any research?

Some people just sit in their room and start creating mumu thread

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by afamjb: 7:21am On Jan 28, 2015
hmmm your number one point tho... no be every religious person dey GOOD. ozo kitaa ifu ifa na frontu peji
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 28, 2015
There are no good boys. Just bad boys who've never been caught.
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by SeverusSnape(m): 7:21am On Jan 28, 2015
pfijacobs:
Lol... That is why most gurls that want to tame mr 'badguy' into prince charming end up single, used and drained at 35
No way!...Are you insinuating I'm a bad guy

Yours sincerely is a good guy. cool

Ask my Ex-GF wink
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by pfijacobs(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2015
Severus snape wey dey parole harry potter mama... Choi
SeverusSnape:

No way!...Are you insinuating I'm a bad guy

Yours sincerely is a good guy. cool

Ask my Ex-GF wink
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by pfijacobs(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2015
Are u some sort of expert?
MzNelly:
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by SeverusSnape(m): 7:27am On Jan 28, 2015
pfijacobs:
Severus snape wey dey parole harry potter mama... Choi

That was then... now this is my Lover

Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by watchthisposter(m): 7:28am On Jan 28, 2015
pfijacobs:
Yes o... For d ladies in the house.. Most times, it is very difficult to know if your bae is d good 'take home to mama' type or the ferocious beast ur mama warned u about... Below are some points that will guide u...

1. He takes religion seriously; Any man that shows particular interest in God or allah or buddha (whatever rocks his boat) is more likely to be serious with u.. No ask me how I know.. Lol

2. He is very courteous; He is a man of decent manners..

3. He is not greedy; greed is a subconscious innate charecter of insatiability..mbok if a man is not satisfied with everything in his life, there's most likely a possibility that he won't be satisfied with u either..

4. He has a good job; Both the bible and quran frown on lazy men.. If he has a good job.. Trust me.. He's most likely a keeper..

5. He notices everything about you; from the colour of nails to d new hairstyle u made..

6. He is not extravagant;

7. He has decent friends; his friends are nice, decent guys that don't really club...

8. He loves to workout;

9. He supports the super eagles;

10. He dosent have a neck turning disablity;

11. He's a barcelona FC fan... (Haters go chop fufu and stone....

1. You never meet those guys for Church wey de form "born again" just to get close to them choir gurls? Dem go use " my sister in christ" finish like 40 condoms for your body...

2. Abegi. Most "manners" from guys are just pretense, you're better of with a guy who just is himself around you. U neva hear the saying that "pretenders do the worst"?

3. What you described here is not greed but a summary lack of ambition.

4. If he has a good job you will be facing some stiff competition from smart runs girls

5. Every guy does that whether good or bad. We all know women are giant suckers for complements grin

6. Lemme quietly point out that the opposite of "extravagant" is "stingy" grin grin

7. Nice, decent and booooooooring

8. Bad guys love to workout too

9. Like the super eagles he must also be a huge disappointment and failure. Like recognizes like

10. Good point.

11. Your farra. Statistics from years and years of detailed scientific research clearly show that arsenal fans are class

In summary, stop spoiling market for us oo sad angry
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by pfijacobs(m): 7:36am On Jan 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

That was then... now this is my Lover
aaah dis igbo gurl... I hear she's from Mbaise in anambra... Dia list long o
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by SeverusSnape(m): 7:40am On Jan 28, 2015
pfijacobs:
aaah dis igbo gurl... I hear she's from Mbaise in anambra... Dia list long o
Mbaise is in Imo, She's from Anambra though.
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by pfijacobs(m): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2015
tongue
SeverusSnape:

Mbaise is in Imo, She's from Anambra though.
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by alberto2k(m): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2015
Pfijacobs.. I support MUFC

Am I a Good boy embarassed

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by pfijacobs(m): 7:44am On Jan 28, 2015
grin My dear... The labour of your love andd patience with moyes and van gaal will not be forgotten... @least uefa... At all at all na I'm .....
alberto2k:
Pfijacobs.. I support MUFC

Am I a Good boy embarassed
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by datguru: 7:47am On Jan 28, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by alberto2k(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2015
pfijacobs:
grin My dear... The labour of your love andd patience with moyes and van gaal will not be forgotten... @least uefa... At all at all na I'm .....

Bad. Pass angry
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by pamdaniel(m): 8:07am On Jan 28, 2015
MzNelly:
hmmmmm I doubt
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2015
pfijacobs:
Are u some sort of expert?

grin
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 28, 2015
pamdaniel:
hmmmmm I doubt

Osi ginni? cheesy

You know yourselves nau.

Good boys indeed. grin
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by pfijacobs(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2015
Badt gurl
MzNelly:

grin
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by pfijacobs(m): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2015
alberto2k:

Bad. Pass angry
pele
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by pfijacobs(m): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2015
watchthisposter:

1. You never meet those guys for Church wey de form "born again" just to get close to them choir gurls? Dem go use " my sister in christ" finish like 40 condoms for your body...

2. Abegi. Most "manners" from guys are just pretense, you're better of with a guy who just is himself around you. U neva hear the saying that "pretenders do the worst"?

3. What you described here is not greed but a summary lack of ambition.

4. If he has a good job you will be facing some stiff competition from smart runs girls

5. Every guy does that whether good or bad. We all know women are giant suckers for complements grin

6. Lemme quietly point out that the opposite of "extravagant" is "stingy" grin grin

7. Nice, decent and booooooooring

8. Bad guys love to workout too

9. Like the super eagles he must also be a huge disappointment and failure. Like recognizes like

10. Good point.

11. Your farra. Statistics from years and years of detailed scientific research clearly show that arsenal fans are class

In summary, stop spoiling market for us oo sad angry
good morning... Because una don manage win FA now abi?
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by Optional2(f): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm lwkmd abeg i no wat good guy ooooooo since am not a good girl
#BadGuyzAndBadGirls rocks.
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by watchthisposter(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2015
pfijacobs:
good morning... Because una don manage win FA now abi?

Yap. Are you for the other trophyless halves of london?
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by Godmother(f): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2015
ITbomb:
Unfortunately for you, no girl wants a good boy, they want the bad boy who will take care of only them
While

Double post
Re: 11 Signs To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Boy by Godmother(f): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2015
ITbomb:
While

This is not true. Almost every girl wants a good guy. Girls that date bad boys date them for fun. But when it comes to settling down, we use tourchlight to find the good guys.

When you hear women praying for a spouse, do you think they don't meet and get hit on by those bad boys everyday? But cos you know what u want , u don't settle for them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies – Here Are Reasons Why Your Vagina Is Your Weapon Of Mass Destruction / Hilarious Picture Of A Bride Picking Money At Her Own Wedding. / 10 Rules For Dating My Daughter With Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.