Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife (62592 Views)

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by crackhaus: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Timbuktou:
Lol. I wish I were literally in Timbuktu. The heat where I am, though, is unbelievable. Gong for a swim in a bit
gringrin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by crackhaus: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

As long as there wasn't any baby in there to stretch your stomach, you have no business getting bloated stomach.
Like i said, i forgive women with big belly, some skin when stretched can never get back.
But i dont forgive women without kids yet with big belly.

Men having big belly is a recipe for disaster. How can he swiftly save the family as per the "head" in case of emergency with that big belly.

As per the bolded, whatever that means.
Lmao...Chilli stop trying to excuse women, it takes work and consistency for men to build the biceps and keep the abs in check - why should it be different for women?

For a woman's skin to stretch so much and never return, she must have let herself go during her pregnancy - there are also workouts for pregnant women.
I would have posted pics showing tons of women who are mothers of one, two, three, four kids, who still have their sex appeal/flat tummy (I already posted one) - but I know you already know they exist, so I won't bother.
If these ones can do it, then quit the excuses - it's hard, but it can be done. wink

Women appreciate men who hit the gym and keep fit, there's no excuse whatsoever why y'all shouldn't put effort in doing same.

Errm you don't know what MILF means? gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

Clear conscience fears no....... cheesy
I'm sure you know the person.

As for pot belly husband. Except he is sick. if not, na screw driver I go use burst the sh1t stomach.

I forgive women with pot belly, (i no no whether na pikin dey dia ), but men with pot belly? Mba!

Like this ba?
I think men with pot belly look worse than women with pot bellies grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by BABE3: 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
Jada Pinkett smith's mum (a grandmother) at 61. No excuses/ male or female. It's all about having control over what you put in your mouth.

Check out that V-cut. Super MILF! cheesy

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
^^ Fabolous, inspiring and encouraging cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by BABE3: 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
carefreewannabe:
^^ Fabolous, inspiring and encouraging cheesy

She's my role model. grin Her and J-lo. She looks better than a good number of women in their 20/30s.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
BABE3:

She's my role model. grin Her and J-lo. She looks better than a good number of women in their 20/30s.

Very true.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:

Like this ba?

The heck!

How does the guy turn over in bed? Does he use both hands to shift his belly into position before adjusting the rest of his body? grin grin grin

I bet you that guy is a chronic feminist-hunting-submission-seeking-Alpha-aspiring Nairaland male. grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Does he use both hands to shift his belly into position before adjusting the rest of his body? grin grin grin
i guess grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
crackhaus:

Lmao...Chilli stop trying to excuse women, it takes work and consistency for men to build the biceps and keep the abs in check - why should it be different for women?

For a woman's skin to stretch so much during pregnancy and never return, she must have let herself go during her pregnancy - there are also workouts for pregnant women.
I would have posted pics showing tons of women who are mothers of one, two, three, four kids, who still have their sex appeal/flat tummy (I already posted one) - but I know you already know they exist, so I won't bother.
If these ones can do it, then quit the excuses - it's hard, but it can be done. wink

Women appreciate men who hit the gym and keep fit, there's no excuse whatsoever why y'all shouldn't put effort in doing same.

Errm you don't know what MILF means? gringrin

Crackhaus, stop whinning, hit the gym!
like I said, no excuse for men except you are sick.

@all if you are not sick, and you have pot belly, shame on you! grin

I mean, how can you wax that area with that big Tommy grin how can you lift is up, hang the legs on ceiling fan with that big belly.

Abeg abeg abeg, get ride of it. This is 2015

6 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:
i guess grin

Terrible. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

The heck!

How does the guy turn over in bed? Does he use both hands to shift his belly into position before adjusting the rest of his body? grin grin grin

I bet you that guy is a chronic feminist-hunting-submission-seeking-Alpha-aspiring Nairaland male. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rotfl! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

i just saw this part. Efe you're hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:
i just saw this part. Efe you're hilarious

He must be na.

I mean, you meet all sorts, only on Nairaland. According to Aisha2, they don't bathe either.

ileobatojo:

Rotfl! grin grin

My dear, this really is a serious matter. How on earth does a woman submit to that? You sef think am, na... cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by crackhaus: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

Crackhaus, stop whinning, hit the gym!
like I said, no excuse for men except you are sick.

@all if you are not sick, and you have pot belly, shame on you! grin

I mean, how can you wax that area with that big Tommy grin how can you lift is up, hang the legs on ceiling fan with that big belly.

Abeg abeg abeg, get ride of it. This is 2015
Lol... I love my pot-belly, it's my shock absorber - didn't I tell you Obasanjo is my role model both in looks and body? gringrin

Meanwhile this is an African mother like you, and you're still here deflecting by giving me 17th century excuses about stretched skin...or does she have two heads ni. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1594258_20140802144240_jpegcd2f8d23f94c7c70058a05669750fc3c

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
The thing is this
An average man/woman hardly hit d gym or is selective of what they eat.
Most of d time, what we call good food is actually junk.

in d west, thanks to cosmetic surgery for celebs, else they r highly obese especially african american.
Most times when I watch pastors like TD Jakes preach, I will be wondering what size he wears.
Look at that lady that we'd herself, all of them on d picture were obese.

Again, our kind of job and lifestyle makes it hard hitting d gym here. If u wanna do road work in naija, nobi if u r living where u hv good roads? How many live in such area?
So also gym. I wonder if there is a gym center in places like mararaba, maroko, and all those slums and sub cities around.

And d gyms in naija is rubbish.
Hv been to one. No diff from what I do at home.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by crackhaus: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
BABE3:
Jada Pinkett smith's mum (a grandmother) at 61. No excuses/ male or female. It's all about having control over what you put in your mouth.

Check out that V-cut. Super MILF! cheesy
Lmao....you're going too far, the women here might start giving excuses about these ones being black Americans.

Next time, please regale us with pics of voluptuous Nigerian/African women - no excuse for these women with flabby skin on here whatsoever... gringrin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

He must be na.

I mean, you meet all sorts, only on Nairaland. According to Aisha2, they don't bathe either.

My dear, this really is a serious matter. How on earth does a woman submit to that? You sef think am, na... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ain't nobody got time to be submitting to such abominable blobs.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by BABE3: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
moca:
The thing is this
An average man/woman hardly hit d gym or is selective of what they eat.
Most of d time, what we call good food is actually junk.

in d west, thanks to cosmetic surgery for celebs, else they r highlt obese especially african american.
Most times when I watch pastors like TD Jakes preach, I will be wondering what size he wears.
Look at that lady that we'd herself, all of them were obese.

Again, our kind of job and life makes it hard hitting d gym here. If u wanna do road work in naija, nobi if u r living where u hv good roads? How many live in such area?
So also gym. I wonder if there is a gym center in places like mararaba, maroko, and all those slums and sub cities around.

And d gyms in naija is rubbish.
Hv been to one. No diff from what I do at home.

You don't need to visit a gym to live a healthy life na. I think that's where most people get it wrong. Even if you aim to build muscles, you don't necessarily need a gym.

There are hundreds of exercise that are as effective as "gym" exercises. Google. YouTube. Instagram. They're littered everywhere.

Plus, most people know the difference between healthy foods and junk. The problem is making the right choice. cheesy

#Noexcuses.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by crackhaus: 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
Just in case that other pic seems like it has been edited for aesthetics, here is an unedited one showing Joselyn in all her sweaty glory - she has a beautiful daughter, y'all have no excuse whatsoever... cheesycheesy

Chillisauce grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
BABE3:

You don't need to visit a gym to live a healthy life na. I think that's where most people get it wrong. Even if you aim to build muscles, you don't necessarily need a gym.

There are hundreds of exercise that are as effective as "gym" exercises. Google. YouTube. Instagram. They're littered everywhere.

Plus, most people know the difference between healthy foods and junk. The problem is making the right choice. cheesy

#Noexcuses.

I'm talking about an average guy/gal here.
Not really me cos I don't hv problem with what I eat or exercise(remember I said what they do in gym in naija is not diff from what I do at home)
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by BABE3: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
moca:

I'm talking about an average guy/gal here.
Not really me cos I don't hv problem with what I eat or exercise(remember I said what they do in gym in naija is not diff from what I do at home)

Exactly my point, you and I are the average Nigerians. cheesy
if you're able to do it at home and still get results, then the absence of a gym shouldn't be an excuse for the rest.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
What was this thread about again grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
njokusboy:
What was this thread about again grin

It's about a woman who cheated on her fat husband with superbly fit, Adonis-looking god. So the not-so-smart but very angry hubby loaded up pics of his wife and displayed them on the WWW for free, thereby missing the opportunity to make some cool cash with the video.

That's the gist of the matter, my brother. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:

Like this ba?

How can this man escape from ritualist with that kind of belly.
Twah. Na sh1t full this belly the small intestine go don turn to large intestine, while the large intestine don turn to 5inch pipe grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

Twah. Na sh1t full this belly the small intestine go don turn to large intestine, while the large intestine don turn to 5inch pipe grin
rotfl

That na better beer belle.

Nigerian big man things
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

LMAO!!

But on a serious note, what would ritualists need his belle for? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

LWKMD!! grin grin grin

Abeg what do ritualists have to do with this matter? grin grin Hilarious!!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

LMAO!!

Lol! I literally cracked my ribs laughing! That was the most random, yet utterly hilarious statement in this thread. grin grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
crackhaus:

Lol... I love my pot-belly, it's my shock absorber - didn't I tell you Obasanjo is my role model both in looks and body? gringrin

Meanwhile this is an African mother like you, and you're still here deflecting by giving me 17th century excuses about stretched skin...or does she have two heads ni. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1594258_20140802144240_jpegcd2f8d23f94c7c70058a05669750fc3c

So we have ascertain how your belly is . Chai , Afo nshi cheesy

Go on lemonade diet for 30days , it will really help.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

LMAO!!

Those ones looking for pregnant mothers na. grin

They could be mistaken when sighted
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
ileobatojo:

Lol! I literally cracked my ribs laughing! That was the most random, yet utterly hilarious statement in this thread. grin grin

Don't mind Chilli. Telling it like it is since the Middle Ages. cheesy

Chillisauce:

Those ones looking for pregnant mothers na. grin
They could be mistaken when sighted

Ah yes.

Do you notice how the belle has "dropped" facing downwards? Dem say when it points so vertically, it means the baby within na boy. If it was horizontal, then a girl will be birthed.

You gotta give it to this guy. Doing it better than women, whilst single handedly producing the heir to his "throne". cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister / Sex Starved Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.