Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife (62616 Views)

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
BABE3:

(everyone wants to look like Arnold).
Arnold at 30 or Arnold at 50+? grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by BABE3: 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Timbuktou:
This statement for anyone lifting and/or thinking of bulking up. I doubt anyone will have the dedication to maintain the bulk in the later years. I detest manboobs and too much bulk early could well lead to that. Look at Schwarzenegger, for example.
The rock (dwayne johnson ) has managed to maintain his.
Arnold was on roids too. He admitted it. Side effects of roids are bìtch tìtties. grin

I don't think you develop bìtch tìts and flabby arms if you go the Natural route though. Except letting go means "completely" letting go.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by BABE3: 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Timbuktou:
Arnold at 30 or Arnold at 50+? grin

Arnold the MR Olympia. grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
BABE3:

Boboyekini is right. I wouldn't say most, but a solid number of them are on roids. Even the non-athletes. Getting cut and maintaning naturally is the hardest thing in body building.
And recently, more and more guys are starting to obsess more about body image (everyone wants to look like Arnold). Roids is always the easy way out.

end of

peeps looking for the easy way

like i said, its just discipline imho.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
BABE3:

The rock (dwayne johnson ) has managed to maintain his.
Arnold was on roids too. He admitted it. Side effects of roids are bìtch tìtties. grin

I don't think you develop bìtch tìts and flabby arms if you go the Natural route though. Except letting go means "completely" letting go.

Dwayne is very still very active, thtats his bread and butter. Wait till he retires grin. Yeah, I read up on Arnoldks admission but aren't they all. Remember LL blasting 50 for being a buff cheat and that his bulk was fake too.

On getting tittties and flabby arms, it depends on if you're gaining fat or losing muscle/fat. If you're gaining fat whilst not maintaining the frame, whether or not you used steroids you're going to get disfigured. If you're losing muscle/fat, however, you still have the frame with less definition.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
BABE3:

Arnold the MR Olympia. grin
Lol. Alright, then. Even at in his glory days his frame was unrealistic. Men that thing was fascinating but I only appreciated it for aesthetic purposes. Couldn't imagine myself looking that ripped. What's the use?
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by BABE3: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Timbuktou:
Lol. Alright, then. Even at in his glory days his frame was unrealistic. Men that thing was fascinating but I only appreciated it for aesthetic purposes. Couldn't imagine myself looking that ripped. What's the use ?

-to attract girls
-so you can look in the mirror and flex your biceps while hitting your girl from behind. grin
- so you can intimidate guys (and girls)
-builds self esteem
- you get away with alot
- people find you more appealing even if you have shìtty attitude.

I don't think there's a clear disadvantage, but the work that goes into it? that's what separates men from beasts. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:
^^ That doesn't answer the question I asked.

How you take know? Personal experience? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I've never taken steroids, because I don't need to. I'm not a competitive bodybuilder or male model na
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
I've never taken steroids, because I don't need to. I'm not a competitive bodybuilder or male model na

Cool.

That's good to know - that you're as real as it gets. smiley smiley
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
oyb:

end of

peeps looking for the easy way

like i said, its just discipline imho.

That's just it brah. 30 minutes every day is easy, unless you're doing HIIT, and that's going to nearly kill you trust me cheesy I'd like to see how ripped you were with 30 minutes of discipline back in the day.

Bottom line, to look like them you either die in the gym or you use steroids( and still bust your asss in the gym)
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by crackhaus: 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Timbuktou:
Indeed. Alas, reality states otherwise. How's the weekend going at your end?
Going well bro...How are the sand dunes of the Timbuktu region looking today? grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
That's just it brah. 30 minutes every day is easy, unless you're doing HIIT, and that's going to nearly kill you trust me cheesy I'd like to see how ripped you were with 30 minutes of discipline back in the day.

Bottom line, to look like them you either die in the gym or you use steroids( and still bust your asss in the gym)

Stop hating on our cool dudes jare. Like I said earlier, you guys should hit the gym.

Besides, what's wrong with "dying" in the gym? If that's what it'll take to separate the men from the boys, then so be it.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by yawe1: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
BABE3:

-to attract girls
-so you can look in the mirror and flex your biceps while hitting your girl from behind. grin
- so you can intimidate guys (and girls)
-builds self esteem
- you get away with alot
- people find you more appealing even if you have shìtty attitude.

I don't think there's a clear disadvantiage, but the work that goes into it? that's what separates men from beasts. cheesy
Hehehehhee. Had to like this post. However,

-never had problems pulling chicks even with my driest chest.

-dude, you're already hitting. What's the point of flexing muscles. Hahahhaha.

-im a lagos guy so, the bulk doesn't do much to intimidate people unless you have a mean demeanour to boot, and even then.....

-it sure does. and it improves gait too.

-a lot sha, maybe at night.

-maybe in scandinavia

All these your points na oyinbo oyinbo points. Here, if you're big, whether muscle or belly-big, you're the man. grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by BABE3: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2015
BoboYekini:

HIIT... this training won kill man pikin. grin I just incorporated it into my weekly routine and boy, it's not for the weak.

I have a session today but I plan on swapping it for leg day or core day.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by BABE3: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Timbuktou:
Hehehehhee. Had to like this post. However,

-never had problems pulling chicks even with my driest chest.

- dude you're already hitting. What's the point of flexing muscles. Hahahhaha.

-im a lagos guy so, the bulk doesn't do much to intimidate people unless you have a mean demeanour to boot, and even then.....

-it sure does. and it improves gait too.

-a lot sha, maybe at night.

-maybe in scandinavia

All these your points na oyinbo oyinbo points. Here, if you're big, whether muscle or belly-big, you're the man. grin

I'm not a man embarassed

I agree with your last paragraph.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2015
BABE3:

I'm not a man embarassed

I agree with your last paragraph.
Oh, my bad tongue. The view, then, is for you not for him tongue

The reality of our times, eh?
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
crackhaus:

Going well bro...How are the sand dunes of the Timbuktu region looking today? grin
Lol. I wish I were literally in Timbuktu. The heat where I am, though, is unbelievable. Gong for a swim in a bit
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
BABE3:

HIIT... this training won kill man pikin. grin I just incorporated it into my weekly routine and boy, it's not for the weak.

I have a session today but I plan on swapping it for leg day or core day.
cheesy I thought you were a babe, but then I saw HIIT, Arnold, e.t.c. and I knew you had to be a guy. Now I see again that you're a girl. Lol
If a girl can do HIIT, then I sure as hell can. I tried it sporadically but God, I wan die, mentally and physically.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
carefreewannabe:

you're such a naughty girl cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Stop hating on our cool dudes jare. Like I said earlier, you guys should hit the gym.

Besides, what's wrong with "dying" in the gym? If that's what it'll take to separate the men from the boys, then so be it.
cheesy I read somewhere that nothing gives female animals greater orgasm than having the male literally expend his life force during sex. A la black widow.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
cheesy I read somewhere that nothing gives female animals greater orgasm than having the male literally expend his life force during sex. A la black widow.

Perhaps.

But that's got no bearing on hitting the gym.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Perhaps.

But that's got no bearing on hitting the gym.

Well a ripped guy looks like he has a lot of life force to expend na.

We know y'all ain't into 1 minute life force discharges cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

How so? undecided

Either way, it amuses me. wink
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:
you're such a naughty girl cheesy

tongue tongue
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
carefreewannabe:

tongue tongue
my o my cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
carefreewannabe:

tongue tongue

boom!

love is all that matters and blue swimming trunks cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
oyb:

Well a ripped guy looks like he has a lot of life force to expend na.

We know y'all ain't into 1 minute life force discharges cheesy

When the guy is that good looking, he gets automatic submission from us without having to ask.

And a lot more.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Creamish(f): 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
Tell Creamish to ask me cheesy

Lolz....ask u to do wat?

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
crackhaus:

You forgive women with belly fat, but you like 6-packs? shockedshocked
I see, but it's a crime against God and humanity for any woman not to have Omotola's or Joselyn Dumas' kind of hips and beauty combined gringrin

Err, it's not a bad thing to be wor wor...don't you see Obasanjo?
Very handsome man if you ask me... grin

Chillisauce, your moniker gives me the impression you might be a MILF lipsrsealed
Am I right or wrong? gringrin

As long as there wasn't any baby in there to stretch your stomach, you have no business getting bloated stomach.
Like i said, i forgive women with big belly, some skin when stretched can never get back.
But i dont forgive women without kids yet with big belly.

Men having big belly is a recipe for disaster. How can he swiftly save the family as per the "head" in case of emergency with that big belly.

As per the bolded, whatever that means.

4 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
Creamish:

Lolz....ask u to do wat?

To show us his six-pack.

He says he needs your permission, dear.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
Like former inspector General.
Walai!
Hiss stomach is bigger than mama triplet own cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister / Sex Starved Wife / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.