Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife (62601 Views)

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by mgbeketoto: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

What's myopic and senseless about it? I'd rather you give reasons for what you post rather than just pass off comments with no substance to them. I ask again, what makes it senseless and myopic?

I see.

And these married women, who do they cheat with? Their shadows?

And why is it utterly disappointing for a married woman to cheat but not for a married man? I see you capitalize the word married in your post to lay emphasis on it. So are you saying that the responsibility of holding up the sanctity of marriage lies with the woman only? What about the married man? Isn't he MARRIED too and bound by the same laws as his wife / the woman?

Really?

How so? How do you know that it's always the faithful men that get dealt a hard blow? You don't think it works both ways? Or is it just unfaithful women that get dealt the same blows from cheating men?

And please explain your last statement. Who's the aggrieved party here? The cheated husband, or the cheating man? Because the way I see it, it takes two to tango.

This post of yours shows without a shred of doubt you know absolutely nothing about the way a woman's mind work.

Before a woman jumps into the sack with a man, she would have thought long and hard about it. Weighed the risks associated with doing so, how much more a married woman? If a woman isn't emotionally connected / connecting to a man, what do you think might happen? Who tells you it's got anything to do with material things / admirers?

You don't sway me with words. No one ever does.

The bottom line here is, you haven't got a clue. Your stance is at best myopic as you see things from one angle yet denying that there are different perspectives to take on board. It's laughable that you think the world would come crashing if a woman does the dirty because she's born to be saintly, yet the man should do as he pleases, forgetting that a cheating man does so with whom? Go figure.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdlha8npU1o

5 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:

You dey argue with 'dinachi'? grin
I sorry TO you! cry
o so that's him grin

let me leave him to be enjoying in His " fool's paradise"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
No mind am. As if madams eye is blind to men like this

Lol!

Abeg post a pic of a black brother. Makes the connection easier for moi.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Abeg post a pic of a black brother. Makes the connection easier for moi.
grin be right back grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Efemena here we go grin

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
This pplee will not kiii me today cheesy
Men preaching holiness whenever it concerns women since eons! cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

Na who wan scatter family unit? No be this man go dey share pisures of him darling wife? Marriage is for better for worse in cheating and in ashewo the man must make his home work oh by fire by force
He should thank his God that its only one man at least she respects him
grin grin grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 12:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:
grin grin grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by freecocoa(f): 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:
What's with all these insecure men exposing cheating wives, do they want to break their home ni? Is their wife the first or last ni?

They better become friends with the wife's lover and learn to do what the man is giving that they can't give.

He should go to the gym
Stock up on red boxers and singlets
Wash his privates very well women hate smelly dirty privates
He should take burantashi maybe he can't last in bef again

Work on that pot belle
Win your wife back fight for his home divorce is a sin
You seem to get smarter by the day.

This is the perfect and best thing to do, with this approach, all will be well, in any case she continues cheating, it's best he goes on his knees in prayers, he shouldn't stop loving his wife, his prayers will be answered in time.

It is well.

7 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
Poor attempts at sarcasm tongue Like say any of una fit dare cheat on your husbands.
That's the difference between the sexes. Women cheat in their heads, while men go out and do the bidness cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Efemena here we go grin

Not good at all.

Why you come add short man for the pic? angry angry

And I'd rather see a man with no shirt on, showing off his six pack and tight buttocks. Where's carefreewannabe when you need her the most?

moca:

You never start. Our guy here is preaching from both ends of his mouth.

Man fit do am, but woman? Mba. She must be the spawn of the devil himself to even think it.

freecocoa:
This is the perfect and best thing to do, with this approach, all will be well, in any case she continues cheating, it's best he goes on his knees in prayers, he shouldn't stop loving his wife, his prayers will be answered in time.
It is well.

My dear, let's not forget to add bathing naked at the Lagos Bar Beach on Independence day, whilst burying a dozen red and white candles, after swallowing a gallon of Olive Oil... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
BoboYekini:
Poor attempts at sarcasm tongue Like say any of una fit dare cheat on your husbands.
That's the difference between the sexes. Women cheat in their heads, while men go out and do the bidness cheesy

You still don't get it.

Your woman will do the nasty on you in secret whilst massaging your ego. You have no idea how much Okonkwo / Tunde / Hamid has been firing away at her whilst you think she's your all suffering saint.

Come to think of it, such men have it bad grin grin because they'll never know what they're really dealing with. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
It's John i want you to see. The short man beside him is just an attachey jare. cheesy

why are you na frowning cheesy
EfemenaXY:

Not good at all.

And I'd rather see a man with no shirt on, showing off his six pack and tight buttocks. Where's carefreewannabe when you need her the most?

Man fit do am, but woman? Mba. She must be the spawn of the devil himself to even think it.

My dear, let's not forget to add bathing naked at the Lagos Bar Beach on Independence day, whilst burying a dozen red and white candles, after swallowing a gallon of Olive Oil... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
Bobo yekini, we hv statistics her on nl o! cheesy

Nigerian married women rated as first in d whole world when it comes to cheating.

According to a lagos dna expert, up to 67% of all first borns by a married couple does not belong to d husband.

Okpari! cheesy

I advise u, if u hv not yet married,better don't o!
Cos it must surely happen! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by freecocoa(f): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
BoboYekini:
grin grin grin

If only you know.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
freecocoa:

It is well.

He can join this 100 day fast even try dry fasting too she will change

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You still don't get it.

Your woman will do the nasty on you in secret whilst massaging your ego. You have no idea how much Okonkwo / Tunde / Hamid has been firing away at her whilst you think she's your all suffering saint.

Come to think of it, such men have it bad grin grin because they'll never know what they're really dealing with. cheesy

Stop preaching dear!
I've given him d koko kiss
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
No mind him. Just arguing blindly as if the woman that the husband exposed is an haemaphrodite
EfemenaXY:

You still don't get it.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

You know, it's so funny a couple of things come to mind:

~ When a dog (man) does his business, he does it out in the open for all and sundry to see. But when a woman (cat) does hers, she hardly ever gets caught, unless of course, she wants to. So I wonder who's the cleverer?

~ Your average man (well, nairaland dude)...to get him to do what ever it is you want, or to get away with what ever it is you want to do, simply massage his over inflated ego properly. As long as that ego is properly massaged, many of them remain blissfully in the dark, unaware of their very submissive madams doing and undoing, whilst catching her fun and raising her lover's kids in Oga / Baba's home. 2 for the price of 1. grin grin

Those cheating men who have liver should try a DNA test on their kids hehehehehe. You think you can be sharing peni-s while she puts her vagin-a on ice abi

5 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
It's John i want you to see. The short man beside him is just an attachey jare. cheesy

why are you na frowning cheesy
U lv this dumelu guy nobi small.
Heard he is hooked with ms nelson
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:
Bobo yekini, we hv statistics her on nl o! cheesy

Nigerian married women rated as first in d whole world when it comes to cheating.

According to a lagos dna expert, up to 67% of all first borns by a married couple does not belong to d husband.

Okpari! cheesy

I advise u, if u hv not yet married,better don't o!
Cos it must surely happen! cheesy

Wahlahi, you are bad! grin grin

Don't discourage BoboYekini. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

grin grin

I loff this ya advice cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Don't discourage BoboYekini. cheesy cheesy
what a man can do a woman can do what? wink
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by bennyrazz: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
smh @ comments from supposed married women

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by freecocoa(f): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Not good at all.

You too sabi jor, it will make sense if you become a marriage counselor o, think of the countless marriages you'll save with all this method, think about it.grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:

U lv this dumelu guy nobi small.
Heard he is hooked with ms nelson
na just fwb them dey do.nothing more than that jare. They are both eating their cakes and digesting it to

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
freecocoa:
You too sabi jor, it will make sense if you become a marriage counselor o, think of the countless marriages you'll save with all this method, think about it.grin
hennnn grin

pardon? cheesy

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=EfemenaXY post=30299422]

Don't discourage BoboYekini. cheesy cheesy[ cheesy/quote]

Where is d guy sef? tongue
He don run cheesy

Bobo yekini abeg come back o

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by DeeMain(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

Na who wan scatter family unit? No be this man go dey share pisures of him darling wife? Marriage is for better for worse in cheating and in ashewo the man must make his home work oh by fire by force
He should thank his God that its only one man at least she respects him

I really dislike this aisha2. It shocks me though some part of me feels u are being sarcastic. OR have u decamped? Hurt again?... Forgive me but it beats me...
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
DeeMain:

I really dislike this aisha2. It shocks me though some part of me feels u are being sarcastic. OR have u decamped? Hurt again?... Forgive me but it beats me...

Why dislike me? Shebi you want to break a home hiann. The man should not listen to home breakers oh, oga husband keep ya home oh

5 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by freecocoa(f): 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

Chai Bado, you too much, how won't she change? He should appeal to her conscience, she's not the devil na.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
bennyrazz:
smh @ comments from supposed married women

R u fit?
Exhudes sexshual energy whenever u pass?
Picture pls and I will do d rest kiss kiss
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister / Sex Starved Wife / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.