Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife (62617 Views)

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

It's about a woman who cheated on her fat husband with superbly fit, Adonis-looking god. So the not-so-smart but very angry hubby loaded up pics of his wife and displayed them on the WWW for free, thereby missing the opportunity to make some cool cash with the video.

That's the gist of the matter, my brother. cheesy

grin grin grin

You forgot to add that the fat and angry but not-so-smart husband did not consider that his revenge would backfire as everyone knows now that he is a bad lover who is unable to satisfy a woman.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

It's about a woman who cheated on her fat husband with superbly fit, Adonis-looking god. So the not-so-smart but very angry hubby loaded up pics of his wife and displayed them on the WWW for free, thereby missing the opportunity to make some cool cash with the video.

That's the gist of the matter, my brother. cheesy

Owk, so the fat flabby woman needed a gigolo to feel human again.. nice... Milfs on a row... grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by crackhaus: 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

So we have ascertain how your belly is . Chai , Afo nshi cheesy

Go on lemonade diet for 30days , it will really help.
I like am like that, why would I have lemonade when there is alcohol? gringrin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

Those ones looking for pregnant mothers na. grin

They could be mistaken when sighted

shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

*dies*

Chilli!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
ileobatojo:

LWKMD!! grin grin grin

Abeg what do ritualists have to do with this matter? grin grin Hilarious!!

Nigeria is not a safe place, esp considering election. ritualists everywhere . cheesy some looking for pregnant women.

Imagine him trying to escape from them grin

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:
So I just read a topic on front page about a lady meeting up nairaland dudes through online dating.

She practically scanned them through their mature comments, and finally getting to meet them , if not mouth odor, it's body odor. The babe weak grin

Little wonder we see topics like [b]smelly kitty. [/b]Birds of same feathers.
Now same fellas wanna eat her raw..

This place is a joke !

Bwahahahaahahahahaahahahaha.... this is the height aswear
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Since the party is long over even though I am not yet tired ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGEIOWBD6Q0

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
I still think men with pot bellies look worse than women with pot bellies.

And moca Abi Chillisauce (who was it) is right. While there is no excuse for anyone to get fat and stay fat.

there's understandable reason why a woman can get a big tummy.the blame will come if after getting the tummy she doesn't do something to correct it.
Even then some women who had CS won't find tummy exercise easy especially if the surgery was done in one of those wack naija hospitals.

But what excuse do men have to even gain the tummy in the first place? None. So a man with beer belly should be flogged not just for being lazy to work it off but for getting it in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

Nigeria is not a safe place, esp considering election. ritualists everywhere . cheesy some looking for pregnant women.

Imagine him trying to escape from them grin

Not that hard to imagine. I can see him in my mind's eye, carrying the belly with both hands whilst running and looking over his shoulders to see if the pursuing ritualists are gaining in on him. grin grin grin

njokusboy:

Owk, so the fat flabby woman needed a gigolo to feel human again.. nice... Milfs on a row... grin

We don't know if she was a little overweight. What we do know for certain is that her Oga is so grossly out of shape that she just had to look outside, else run mad from waking up to the sight of his flabs every morning.

What does "MILF" mean?

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
crackhaus:

Lol, indeed...

However, it's quite expedient that we let them daydream, fantasize, and desperately try to make us feel bad grin
It has no effect because I made peace with my wor-wor situation a long while ago, and it hasn't stopped me from achieving my dream of institutionalized polygamy. gringrin

Barman, give dis man one crate
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
carefreewannabe:
Since the party is long over even though I am not yet tired ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGEIOWBD6Q0

Lol!

So even with RKelly's "fly" and the trampoline, he still couldn't get the basket!

You gotta give it to him for making the effort sha. cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by jnrbayano(m): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:

And moca Abi Chillisauce (who was it) is right. While there is no excuse for anyone to get fat and stay fat.

there's understandable reason why a woman can get a big tummy.the blame will come if after getting the tummy she doesn't do something to correct it.
Even then some women who had CS won't find tummy exercise easy especially if the surgery was done in one of those wack naija hospitals.

But what excuse do men have to even gain the tummy in the first place? None. So a man with beer belly should be flogged not just for being lazy to work it off but for getting it in the first place.

Pot bellies for men in some areas in Lagos is acclaimed evidence of good living. At least I know this when I was living in Lagos.

lipsrsealed
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

So even with RKelly's "fly" and the trampoline, he still couldn't get the basket!

You gotta give it to him for making the effort sha. cheesy

The effort won't count when ritualists hunt him. grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
crackhaus:
Just in case that other pic seems like it has been edited for aesthetics, here is an unedited one showing Joselyn in all her sweaty glory - she has a beautiful daughter, y'all have no excuse whatsoever... cheesycheesy

Chillisauce grin

This one na moi moi. I'm not the one here with big fat belly, remember ? you are !
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
[img]https://citydrugsnigeria.files./2013/07/gutguy.jpg[/img]

this dude can erm take care of you - see now, signs of good living cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:

shocked shocked shocked

Absolutely disgusting pics.

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
carefreewannabe:

grin grin grin

You forgot to add that the fat and angry but not-so-smart husband did not consider that his revenge would backfire as everyone knows now that he is a bad lover who is unable to satisfy a woman.

True that. Oh so very true. smiley smiley
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
jnrbayano:

Pot bellies for men in some areas in Lagos is acclaimed evidence of good living. At least I know this when I was living in Lagos.

lipsrsealed

Until they don't wake up from their sleep the next morning, and the in laws blame it on the wife.

Eat healthy, keep fit, clean up. Is that too much to ask .
And na those ones no dey gree remove their boxers for washing .the boxers go just taparara for the body

5 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Not that hard to imagine. I can see him in my mind's eye, carrying the belly with both hands whilst running and looking over his shoulders to see if the pursuing ritualists are gaining in on him. grin grin grin

We don't know if she was a little overweight. What we do know for certain is that her Oga is so grossly out of shape that she just had to look outside, else run mad from waking up to the sight of his flabs every morning.

What does "MILF" mean?

Huh?
Re u sure?
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
oyb:

The most disturbing part is that this guy actually took a selfie ……

……...of that. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

What does "MILF" mean?

You know these children of nowadays keep up bringing new internet slangs and expect us to look it up. Ain't got time for that cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
carefreewannabe:

The effort won't count when ritualists hunt him. grin

cheesy grin
Wasted effort and calories he must have burnt off trying to escape
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
oyb:

No.

This one, I actually feel quite sorry for. You can see on his face that he's depressed and lost. Poor guy.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
njokusboy:

Huh?
Re u sure?

Of course.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by jnrbayano(m): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

Until they don't wake up from their sleep the next morning, and the in laws blame it on the wife.

Eat healthy, keep fit, clean up. Is that too much to ask .
And na those ones no dey gree remove their boxers for washing .the boxers go just taparara for the body

You guys around here are much more comedians than guys in the jokes section.

cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

Absolutely disgusting pics.
That is.

I don't know why but I find fat and obese people as those who lack discipline.

Obesity,hbp and d rest calling
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

You know these children of nowadays keep up bringing new internet slangs and expect us to look it up. Ain't got time for that cheesy

Ofcourse, you don't have time for a lot of things grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
njokusboy:

Ofcourse, you don't have time for a lot of things grin

So what does it mean then?

MILF? undecided
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by crackhaus: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

This one na moi moi. I'm not the one here with big fat belly, remember ? you are !
Were you not the one defending women with the stretched skin after birth excuse blah blah blah...

Is your belly even close to being flat/toned? Or do you want to lie for Africa now gringrin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by crackhaus: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
njokusboy:

Barman, give dis man one crate
Much appreciated bro, I love my beer...
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

So what does it mean then?

MILF? undecided

mother i'd like to _ _ _ _

internet sland for hot mama
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 9:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
jnrbayano:

lipsrsealed
i know my brother. That's the only way they can make it obvious that they are Chiefs and alhajis cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister / Sex Starved Wife / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.