Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife (62512 Views)

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

Chai , hit it? Crackhaus !!

Sorry what are they hitting ?
No no, don't say. These boys..

I still don't get how seeing username chillisauce amounts to milf.

Thinking it was Mother in law, blah blah
see o. Claim it na. Aren't you a hot fresh mama? grin

You too thought it had something to do with mother in law?

Lmao@You and efe

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Ah!

I like that definition. Then in that case, we're all all MILFs kiss kiss kiss

And I was thinking it meant Mother-in-law's friend. embarassed embarassed cheesy

my mother in laws hot friend
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:
no chilli. Woman salivating over young boys doesn't apply to the meaning of milf. That's a cougar.

Milf applies to ther other top two definitions. Hot mamas like Jennifer Lopez and Angelina Jolie that young boys are still going crazy about even after they've had plentiful kids grin

When a guy calls one a milf,it means that despite her being married and a mom,given a chance, he would like to hit it.

oyb:

it is NOT he same thing
a cougar is an older woman into younger men
a milf is a hot older woman that is still very attractive in spite of childbirth/age
they are different terms, though a woman can be both - eg jlo
a lady like gabriele union who is pushing 40 is a milf - but i dont see her with 30 year olds

What they said.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

At least you added friend. cheesy

Chai Efe, you be old school oh tongue grin

Eh..eh..not you too.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah, I know it sounds ridiculous. Okay, from now on, I nor go ask qweshion. See how Cococandy and Njokusboy dey laff moi. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
oyb:

my mother in laws hot friend

Kia!

I don enter am today. cheesy cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:
see o. Claim it na. Aren't you a hot fresh mama? grin

You too thought it had something to do with mother in law?

Lmao@You and efe

cheesy. This thread is about toned up men kiss

They just wanna distract us with their pot belly.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Eh..eh..not you too.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah, I know it sounds ridiculous. Okay, from now on, I nor go ask qweshion. See how Cococandy and Njokusboy dey laff moi. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy grin
grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Eh..eh..not you too.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not our fault jare. This our 3310 doesn't have Google plus grin
Also used to abbre Like SIL,FIL MIL etc.

Mehn, efe we need to upgrade oh, make these boys no e-sell us one day

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
cococandy:
mother-in-law's friend? Hahahahaha grin
cheesy I've always had a thing for EfemenaXy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2015
BoboYekini:

i knew it. I knew it lipsrsealed

tongue
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Chillisauce:

Not our fault jare. This our 3310 doesn't have Google plus grin
Also used to abbre Like SIL,FIL MIL etc.

Mehn, efe we need to upgrade oh, make these boys no e-sell us one day

That is eh! I'm so never gonna ask again! grin grin

BoboYekini:

***Groans***

Not you too! Shebi you don repent?

cococandy:
i knew it. I knew it lipsrsealed
tongue

It's a lie o! Whatever you heard is false.

Don't mind him jare. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
EfemenaXY:

That is eh! I'm so never gonna ask again! grin grin

***Groans***

Not you too! Shebi you don repent?

It's a lie o! Whatever you heard is false.

Don't mind him jare. cheesy cheesy
You don forget say I was all over you back in the jokes section. We have a history o cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
BoboYekini:
You don forget say I was all over you back in the jokes section. We have a history o cheesy

Allegation denied. angry angry

Oya Creamish, biko, come and take your man away... cheesy cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 02, 2015
Revenge po.rn.

Pitiful.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 02, 2015
Chillisauce:

cheesy grin
Wasted effort and calories he must have burnt off trying to escape

Imagine how hungry it would make him. grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 7:21am On Feb 02, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Imagine how hungry it would make him. grin

Came to have one last look at the party scene before starting off another hectic week.

Had so much fun. Thanks for the girls night out at yours. Love you loads babe. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Came to have one last look at the party scene before starting off another hectic week.

Had so much fun. Thanks for the girls night out at yours. Love you loads babe. kiss kiss kiss

Awwww, thank you so much, this is a beautiful way to start a new week. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

*smiling*

Have a lovely new week. Love you too. Kudos babes. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 02, 2015
aisha2:
What's with all these insecure men exposing cheating wives, do they want to break their home ni? Is their wife the first or last ni?

They better become friends with the wife's lover and learn to do what the man is giving that they can't give.

He should go to the gym
Stock up on red boxers and singlets
Wash his privates very well women hate smelly dirty privates
He should take burantashi maybe he can't last in bef again

Work on that pot belle
Win your wife back fight for his home divorce is a sin

You forgot to add that he should pray, find a living church go there and contend for his marriage and get the strange men off his wife.
How could he expose her like this when kids are involved?
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 02, 2015
babyosisi:

You forgot to add that he should pray, find a living church go there and contend for his marriage and get the strange men off his wife.
How could he expose her like this when kids are involved?

Lol, I later added that he should fast for 100 days join redeemed church he can as well do dry fasting. If that fails he can try that baba who mixes shi-t, finger nails, toe nails, menstrual blood and vomit to make love portion. He can lovingly cook vegetable soup for his wife and add these items it will make her have eyes for only him. Desperate times call for desperate measures he must save his home
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by XBLadez: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2015
aisha2:
What's with all these insecure men exposing cheating wives, do they want to break their home ni? Is their wife the first or last ni?

They better become friends with the wife's lover and learn to do what the man is giving that they can't give.

He should go to the gym
Stock up on red boxers and singlets
Wash his privates very well women hate smelly dirty privates
He should take burantashi maybe he can't last in bef again

Work on that pot belle
Win your wife back fight for his home divorce is a sin
Shut up! You sound like a die-hard lesbian
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2015
XBLadez:

Shut up! You sound like a die-hard lesbian

Why are you angry? Do you want to break a home? These are the kind of men these woman's husband should avoid they want to break his home and snatch his wife, am sure you may even be the side guy hoping the man leaves her so you can swoop and marry her. Homebreaker, ya plans will fail. Divorce is a sin, marriage is for better for worse

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by XBLadez: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2015
aisha2:

Why are you angry? Do you want to break a home? These are the kind of men these woman's husband should avoid they want to break his home and snatch his wife, am sure you may even be the side guy hoping the man leaves her so you can swoop and marry her. Homebreaker, ya plans will fail. Divorce is a sin, marriage is for better for worse
Your advice is for the aftereffects, not for prevention. Even at that, haven't u seen wives of big men who flirt around? When ur post was beginning to make sense u added "the husband should make friends with wife's lover"...wtf is that! Come on, what do u take marriage for?
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2015
XBLadez:

Your advice is for the aftereffects, not for prevention. Even at that, haven't u seen wives of big men who flirt around? When ur post was beginning to make sense u added "the husband should make friends with wife's lover"...wtf is that! Come on, what do u take marriage for?

I take marriage to be for better for worse same way a woman whose husband cheated will be adviced to act what is good for sule is good for zulai

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by jayne8585yahoo(f): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
In as much as we all hate infidelity, I don't think it is wise of the man to expose his "better half" just because of a side guy, marriage is all about tolerance, ka Chukwu mezie okwu.

#adontalkmaown#

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by XBLadez: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
aisha2:

I take marriage to be for better for worse same way a woman whose husband cheated will be adviced to act what is good for sule is good for zulai
What would u do if ur husband brings in another lady into the house. And let's say this lady possesses more womanly endowments than u do? Answer this with honesty grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by pickabeau1: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2015
liebste Carefreewannabe,

Ich habe so viel bekam ich hätte gerne , um Ihnen zu sagen , und doch kann nicht viel sagen, weil dieses Medium. Ich hätte nie gedacht, dass du so schlagartig verlassen würde , ohne auch nur zu verabschieden. Ich verstehe, müssen Sie Ihre Gründe dafür gehabt haben , aber nicht weg von , wie viel Ihr verpasst werden nehmen , mein lieber E- Schwester.

Samstags verwendet, um unsere speziellen Frauenabend - in , und es scheint alles so ... was ist das beste Wort zu benutzen? Leer. Kalt, grau und einsam ohne Ihren Spaß Präsenz, bösen Sinn für Humor, und schnell Retorten .

Ich wollte Sie wissen, dass Sie immer in meinen Gedanken zu lassen . Ich wünschte nur, ich hatte die Gelegenheit, eine angemessene Ihnen verabschieden . Wenn Sie jemals bekommen , dies zu lesen , wissen, dass du ein guter Freund und sind schmerzlich vermisst . Verzeihen Sie meine schreckliche Deutsch.

Pass auf dich auf,
Schon Immer.

***Same applies to Aisha2 and Jennykadry...(sigh).***
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 5:56am On Mar 08, 2015
@ efemenaxy

I feel the same way too.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 28, 2015
EfemenaXY:
liebste Carefreewannabe,

Ich habe so viel bekam ich hätte gerne , um Ihnen zu sagen , und doch kann nicht viel sagen, weil dieses Medium. Ich hätte nie gedacht, dass du so schlagartig verlassen würde , ohne auch nur zu verabschieden. Ich verstehe, müssen Sie Ihre Gründe dafür gehabt haben , aber nicht weg von , wie viel Ihr verpasst werden nehmen , mein lieber E- Schwester.

Samstags verwendet, um unsere speziellen Frauenabend - in , und es scheint alles so ... was ist das beste Wort zu benutzen? Leer. Kalt, grau und einsam ohne Ihren Spaß Präsenz, bösen Sinn für Humor, und schnell Retorten .

Ich wollte Sie wissen, dass Sie immer in meinen Gedanken zu lassen . Ich wünschte nur, ich hatte die Gelegenheit, eine angemessene Ihnen verabschieden . Wenn Sie jemals bekommen , dies zu lesen , wissen, dass du ein guter Freund und sind schmerzlich vermisst . Verzeihen Sie meine schreckliche Deutsch.

Pass auf dich auf,
Schon Immer.

***Same applies to Aisha2 and Jennykadry...(sigh).***
Honestly, she won't understand a word. Google translate did a bad job. Sorry tongue
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by meobizy(f): 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
I came for pictures. I saw none. I’m going off to another thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / Old Memories.. Who Can Still Remember ? (photos) / Sex Starved Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.