Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife (62517 Views)

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
efemena is it true shocked grin

if it is tell him to go and bleach bet he should not bleach the power house join o cheesy

Nah...

I love 'em dark. The darker, the better for moi.

If you've got large mirrors in your bedroom, check out the contrast in skin tones if your man is shades darker than you. Viewing through the mirrors works best when your limbs are intertwined. kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
chayiiii this guy that featured in the movie temptation the one Tyler Perry produced. Chayiiii he's as cute as his acting. If you see where he dragged his wife out of the rave where she was high on drugs. The look on his face when she said she quit. Priceless! cheesy

Reason why I watch african American movies.
We too much jare! cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
You're too stingy. Na only you like better thing.caman take Michael Jackson and give me those 3 guys up there jare cheesy

mgbeketoto too needs one so don't forget her in ya sharing formula grin
carefreewannabe:

Sambarry, leave the guy alone. We love him the way he is.

I will find you a guy who resembles him if you like bleached guys. grin

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Nah...

I love 'em dark. The darker, the better for moi.

If you've got large mirrors in your bedroom, check out the contrast in skin tones if your man is shades darker than you. Viewing through the mirrors works best when your

This limbs are intertwined. kiss kiss kiss

This woman will not be redeemed again!
Walai! cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:

Reason why I watch african American movies.
We too much jare! cheesy
you too dey famzing grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
The one wey use white bedsheet cover im something na ororo abi vaseline he use rub body. Why im body con dey shine like that. Na for house arrest he go dey o.na sleeping and waking up enterprises he go dey because lagos ghes no dey take eye see men like that grin

Exactly.

Now you understand my definition of smoking hot. Who nor wan born fine-fine pikin? cheesy cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
You're too stingy. Na only you like better thing.caman take Michael Jackson and give me those 3 guys up there jare cheesy

shocked shocked shocked

*** Falls off coconut tree...but still giggling uncontrollably!...*** grin grin grin

What's wrong with MJ? The guy had lorra-lorra $$$ before he passed away na... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Now that's what I'm saying.

Oya, Sambarry come o! I meant something like this kinda pic. wink wink smiley
where you dey see all this kain men wey them dey use ororo rub them body sef cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by jadelyn007(f): 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chai, where do you guys fish out all these hotties from cheesy you want to make these Nairaland guys commit suicide

Op, keep leaking nude pics till it becomes norm. Very soon every females nudes will be on the net and nobody will give a fuucckk.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:
Efe and chilli pls don't go there.
Pls I beg u.

Nne, post modified dear. tongue

moca:

This woman will not be redeemed again!
Walai! cheesy

Lol!

E get as e be. E be as e get. tongue tongue
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Two are taken. You already know Efe's love and this guy here is mine. Don't you even try to come any close to him or I will shoot. angry cool grin

[img]http://i1.wp.com/www.coilybynature.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/sexy-black-man-41.jpg%3Fresize%3D500%252C750[/img]

The rest we can share grin

Sister Kanwulia can always join the party. She doesn't need any invitation, I always put her on the VIP list. wink

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Kikikikiki!!

I think I know exactly who you're talking about! cheesy

Who ? Oya mention name ? grin
Let me know if it's the person grin cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
jadelyn007:
Chai, where do you guys fish out all these hotties from cheesy you want to make these Nairaland guys commit suicide

Op, keep leaking nude pics till it becomes norm. Very soon every females nudes will be on the net and nobody will give a fuucckk.

Don't worry where we're fishing them out from. Just grab one for yourself before he's taken.

Re: the bolded...before nko? I'll say good riddance to bad rubbish. cool

5 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
grin grin
EfemenaXY:

Exactly.

Now you understand my definition of smoking hot. Who nor wan born fine-fine pikin? cheesy cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:
Where is Chillisauce and Ileobatojo they have red pant and bra am sure they must also have red boxes and singlets

Here you go!

No unwashed blokoses under these segzy silk boxers please. Tenk.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Don't worry where we're fishing them out from. Just grab one for yourself before he's taken.

Ha! That's not fair o grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chillisauce:

Who ? Oya mention name ? grin
Let me know if it's the person grin cheesy

You try.

It's a new year. I haff repented. (or trying too) cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
jadelyn007:

Exactly! wink

This is what I was thinking too.

I would even make a lot of money out of it. Revenge is sweet, indeed. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
goofyone:

Ha! That's not fair o grin

Lol!

What's not fair? Oya take off ya shirt and strut your stuff. Let's examine your 6-pack, then we'll tell you if you qualify as a hottie or a NL frustrat-ie. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
I don't even need this one you can have him all to yasef.the scary looking tattoos is enough to give me night mares. Is the ones up that I want kiss
carefreewannabe:

Two are taken. You already know Efe's love and this guy here is mine. Don't you even try to come any close to him or I will shoot. angry cool grin

[img]http://i1.wp.com/www.coilybynature.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/sexy-black-man-41.jpg%3Fresize%3D500%252C750[/img]

The rest we can share grin

Sister Kanwulia can always join the party. She doesn't need any invitation, I always put her on the VIP list. wink
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:
Bobo yekini, we hv statistics her on nl o! cheesy

Nigerian married women rated as first in d whole world when it comes to cheating.

According to a lagos dna expert, up to 67% of all first borns by a married couple does not belong to d husband.

Okpari! cheesy

I advise u, if u hv not yet married,better don't o!
Cos it must surely happen! cheesy

Chai! Moca no go give some people high blood pressure o! grin grin

Speaking of blood pressure, someone check mine abeg o!! All these magnificent creatures we are beholding on this thread are fitting to cause heart attack sef! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by jadelyn007(f): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

I don't mind cheating with like 3 of these guys grin.
Even if the video goes viral my cray cray homies will give me an award for landing cuties such as these.

This is what I call eating a very fat frog, kim k with Ray J. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I don't even need this one you can have him all to yasef.the scary looking tattoos is enough to give me night mares. Is the ones up that I want kiss

I have always said it, women are polygamous by nature. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
ileobatojo:

Chai! Moca no go give some people high blood pressure o! grin grin

Speaking of blood pressure, someone check mine abeg o!! All these magnificent creatures we are beholding on this thread are fitting to cause heart attack sef! cheesy

What a beautiful way to die. Straight to heaven. grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

What's not fair? Oya take off ya shirt and strut your stuff. Let's examine your 6-pack, then we'll tell you if you qualify as a hottie or a NL frustrat-ie. cheesy cheesy
cheesy grin
I'd rather keep my shirt on. I don't qualify, abeg. I have just 1-pack. Seriously.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
ileobatojo:

Here you go!

No unwashed blokoses under these segzy silk boxers please. Tenk.

grin grin

See correct man shocked o

Chai.

Our father .....
Lead us not into temptation but delivery us from al evil.

Amen smiley

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Really? I don't concur.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
goofyone:

cheesy grin
I'd rather keep my shirt on. I don't qualify, abeg. I have just 1-pack. Seriously.

I can do without a six pack if you have other qualities. grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Bwahahaha!! grin grin

*dead*
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
goofyone:

Really? I don't concur.

You don't have to. wink

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by jadelyn007(f): 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Exactly! wink

This is what I was thinking too.

I would even make a lot of money out of it. Revenge is sweet, indeed. grin

These guys make nairaland misogynists green with envy

You are a meanie! cheesy see the way you sent all of them into compulsory hibernation. They are all Watching from the sidelines like hawks watching for prey! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
ileobatojo:

Bwahahaha!! grin grin

*dead*

Honestly, I wouldn't have a problem marrying them all. grin grin grin

What a beautiful dream! *sigh*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / Old Memories.. Who Can Still Remember ? (photos) / Sex Starved Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.