Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife (62675 Views)

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chillisauce:

See correct man shocked o

Chai.

Our father .....
Lead us not into temptation but delivery us from al evil.

Amen smiley

Amen my dear!

If the woman's husband looked like this, will she go outside? grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Exactly! wink

This is what I was thinking too.

I would even make a lot of money out of it. Revenge is sweet, indeed. grin
like Kim kardashian is making millions of dollars out of her nude pictures and multinational industries in America use her pictures to market their products. Kimberly kardashian has already set the tracks wink

Exploit ya girl power to your benefits. If Kim k unclothedness can rake in millions of dollars. Just one picture o that will cost a man who works 9-5 save for 80 years to have such money. What then are we sayingwink wink

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

What a beautiful way to die. Straight to heaven. grin

That is eh!

With those strong, rippling muscles embracing you like there's no tomorrow.

carefreewannabe:

I have always said it, women are polygamous by nature. grin grin grin

Yes, na.

jadelyn007:

I don't mind cheating with like 3 of these guys grin.
Even if the video goes viral my cray cray homies will give me an award for landing cuties such as these.
This is what I call eating a very fat frog, kim k with Ray J. cheesy

Oh lordy, lawd!

We've opened Pandora's box here! I feel you sister. I really do. cheesy cheesy cheesy

A sharp babe will go ahead and have their kid, abeg. You know, as in having a little piece of heaven to look upon every day of your life. With that kinda child eh, you won't see any problem holding down 3 jobs just to make sure the sun doesn't scorch his Ajebutter skin. Serious blessings from heaven, I tell you... kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
ileobatojo:

Amen my dear!

If the woman's husband looked like this, will she go outside? grin cheesy
I wonder o
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
jadelyn007:

These guys make nairaland misogynists green with envy

You are a meanie! cheesy see the way you sent all of them into compulsory hibernation. They are all Watching from the sidelines like hawks watching for prey! grin

LOL

I am not mean, I am just showing them what it takes to make a woman submissive. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
Preach it sister smiley
EfemenaXY:

That is eh!

With those strong, rippling muscles embracing you like there's no tomorrow.

Yes, na.

Oh lordy, lawd!

We've opened Pandora's box here! I feel you sister. I really do. cheesy cheesy cheesy

A sharp babe will go ahead and have their kid, abeg. You know, as in having a little piece of heaven to look upon every day of your life. With that kinda child eh, you won't see any problem holding down 3 jobs just to make sure the sun doesn't scorch his Ajebutter skin. Serious blessings from heaven, I tell you... kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I can do without a six pack if you have other qualities. grin

Lol. Now, that's a real woman.
I get it some women drool over hunky guys in elaborate poses the same way some guys swoon over Kim Kardashian look-alikes. But there's got to be a few who appreciate other qualities a man or woman can have.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
Chillisauce:

See correct man shocked o

Chai.

Our father .....
Lead us not into temptation but delivery us from al evil.

Amen smiley

LMAO!!

See prayer warrior! grin grin grin

Carefreewannabe, abeg pump up the volume a bit higher and take this thing to the next level for us...furnish us with proper gifs of hot black dudes abeg...

I await with baited breath! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

You don't have to. wink

Prove it and I will. Women can't afford to be polygamous. They aren't made that way.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
goofyone:

I get it some women drool over hunky guys in elaborate poses the same way some guys swoon over Kim Kardashian look-alikes. But there's got to be a few who appreciate other qualities a man or woman can have.

I appreciate good looks coupled with intelligence. tongue

He must also be clean and funny. wink

The rest is better left unsaid as kids might be reading. grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
Oya o.another one

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by jadelyn007(f): 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

LOL

I am not mean, I am just showing them what it takes to make a woman submissive. grin

grin preach it sister!!!

7 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
goofyone:

Prove it and I will. Women can't afford to be polygamous. They aren't made that way.

I don't know about other women but I can afford it. As a matter of fact, it would be the best solution for me but you men are too jealous and possessive. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
These men are not wise. If it was me that my wife had her sex tape leaked, I would buy it from the site, take out a copyright on it and we make money from the sales.
grin cheesy

Win win win.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by jadelyn007(f): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Oh lordy, lawd!

words of wisdom!!! I'll keep that in mind when I find one of these hunks

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
goofyone:

Lol!

Goofyone, Goofyone, Goofyone...

Are you by any chance asking us to er...lower our expectations?? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

LMAO!!

See prayer warrior! grin grin grin

Carefreewannabe, abeg pump up the volume a bit higher and take this thing to the next level for us...furnish us with proper gifs of hot black dudes abeg...

I await with baited breath! kiss kiss kiss

Girl, you have endurance. Chai! grin grin grin

You can kill a man, I am sure of that.

Goofyone, see, one man can never satisfy a woman, once in the mood, she can go on and on and on .... grin

EfemenaXY,

here we go:

See mouth action. grin grin grin

[img]http://taedai.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/sexy_black_man.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
What is compromising video?

I said sexx tape. Dang

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Abeg o jare na only voice im get. As im turn imsef to by force oyinbo e no even get any sek appeal for my eye. Even if I take mj I go just dey help am spend im money go party and drive any car I want and then I for don buy house and properties and then wait for him to die natural death. Meanwhile i go dey do this one

EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

*** Falls off coconut tree...but still giggling uncontrollably!...*** grin grin grin

What's wrong with MJ? The guy had lorra-lorra $$$ before he passed away na... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
That first guy? shocked

No words to describe. Yummy.
carefreewannabe:

Goofyone, see, one man can never satisfy a woman, once in the mood, she can go on and on and on .... grin

EfemenaXY,

here we go:

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
cococandy:
That first guy? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
I hv a confession to make.

My momma told me when I told her I've started dating to listen very carefully.

She said" nwa m(my child), I won't deceive u but tell u nothing but d truth.
I will not stop u from dating cos u hv reached d age. And I know that u can navigate ur ways well but pls, dont ever date ugly guys.
That sometimes, even in ur anger, merely looking at him will melt ur heart. D same goes for marriage too"

I weighed that statement and meen,she was right. Any man that enters our house to ask for her apunanwu's hand in marriage,mummy will scrutinize both d man and d family.

She said I should also check how d yonder functions cheesy
And I headed to that advise straight away. Who said u can't hv it all cheesy

Chei, I miss that cray cray woman so much.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
This one na die o.i go dey get belle every year .This one na odikwa seriously too hot to handle. Ahann kilode. If he says what's ya name when the something is on i go say I can't remember cheesy

Na real sek machine grin
carefreewannabe:

EfemenaXY,

here we go:

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Abeg o jare na only voice im get. As im turn imsef to by force oyinbo e no even get any sek appeal for my eye. Even if I take mj I go just dey help am spend im money go party and drive any car I want and then I for don buy house and properties and then wait for him to die natural death. Meanwhile i go dey do this one

grin grin grin

So the voice nor do you? Naughty, naughty girl! cheesy cheesy cheesy

carefreewannabe:

EfemenaXY,
here we go:

In Spiritum Sanctum...Lord have mercy on moi, this poor sinner...

Carefree, I think I'm gonna faint again! cheesy cheesy cheesy

That top pic is the real deal. Properly tonned. Jennykadry's missing big time. sad Love the second guy's smile. Perfect dentition.

Babes, you're really killing some dudes here tonight. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:
I hv a confession to make.

My momma told me when I told her I've started dating to listen very carefully.

She said" nwa m(my child), I won't deceive u but tell u nothing but d truth.
I will not stop u from dating cos u hv reached d age. And I know that u can navigate ur ways well but pls, dont ever date ugly guys.
That sometimes, even in ur anger, merely looking at him will melt ur heart. D same goes for marriage too"

I weighed that statement and meen,she was right. Any man that enters our house to ask for her apunanwu's hand in marriage,mummy will scrutinize both d man and d family.

She said I should also check how d yonder functions cheesy
And I headed to that advise straight away. Who said u can't hv it all cheesy

Chei, I miss that cray cray woman so much.

sighs

Oh yes!
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
cococandy:
seriously.

I am serious too. wink

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
cococandy:
That first guy? shocked

Caman face ya front you this albino cheesy

you are liking my nwa sek machine. Dress jare no near am before I pour salt in ya eye cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Caman face ya front you this albino cheesy

you are liking my nwa sek machine. Dress jare no near am before I pour salt in ya eye cheesy
me albino? Sambarry take ya time o
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

That top pic is the real deal. Properly tonned. Jennykadry's missing big time. sad Love the second guy's smile. Perfect dentition.

I am a serial killer cool

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nawa o.my body don dey do one kain grin tongue
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.