Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,531 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife (62634 Views)

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
This one na die o.i go dey get belle every year .This one na odikwa seriously too hot to handle. Ahann kilode. If he says what's ya name when the something is on i go say I can't remember cheesy

Na real sek machine grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sambarry!

Sambarry!!

SAMBARRY!!!

SAMBARRY!!!

Na you biko! Kilodey? grin grin grin I wan die wiff lafter! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
This one na die o.i go dey get belle every year .This one na odikwa seriously too hot to handle. Ahann kilode. If he says what's ya name when the something is on i go say I can't remember cheesy

Na real sek machine grin

ROFL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
ileobatojo:

Chai! Moca no go give some people high blood pressure o! grin grin

Speaking of blood pressure, someone check mine abeg o!! All these magnificent creatures we are beholding on this thread are fitting to cause heart attack sef! cheesy

U know, we always hv ways to shut these guys up or send them to hibernation but it seems they hv grown too much wing so we need to cut that wing. cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

sambarry!

Sambarry!!

SAMBARRY!!!

SAMBARRY!!!

She cracked me up. I can't stop laughing. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Girl, you have endurance. Chai! grin grin grin

You can kill a man, I am sure of that.

Goofyone, see, one man can never satisfy a woman, once in the mood, she can go on and on and on .... grin

Lool. Really couldn't stop laughing. Mehn, you girls, no! ladies, are just too funny. I wish una the best in this drooling episode. Please more!
I refuse to turn to female back angry
carefree, stop jor sad
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
cococandy:
me albino? Sambarry take ya time o
I say dress. You no see mj or Mr ibu ni? Go that side jare leave this ones they are TAKEN AND UNAVAILABLE grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
goofyone:

Lool. Really couldn't stop laughing. Mehn, you girls, no! ladies, are just too funny. I wish una the best in this drooling episode. Please more!

I love my NL ladies. I really do.

Wait, we never stop. wink
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Your mother told you about yonder region? hot mama.

My prayer warrior momma couldn't even talk about sex beyond 'if a man touch you, you will get pregnant and die' grin
moca:
I hv a confession to make.

My momma told me when I told her I've started dating to listen very carefully.

She said" nwa m(my child), I won't deceive u but tell u nothing but d truth.
I will not stop u from dating cos u hv reached d age. And I know that u can navigate ur ways well but pls, dont ever date ugly guys.
That sometimes, even in ur anger, merely looking at him will melt ur heart. D same goes for marriage too"

I weighed that statement and meen,she was right. Any man that enters our house to ask for her apunanwu's hand in marriage,mummy will scrutinize both d man and d family.

She said I should also check how d yonder functions cheesy
And I headed to that advise straight away. Who said u can't hv it all cheesy

Chei, I miss that cray cray woman so much.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
cococandy:
Your mother told you about yonder region? hot mama.

My prayer warrior momma couldn't even talk about sex beyond 'if a man touch you, you will get pregnant and die' grin

My mother was like your mother but I became like my father. grin grin grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
alutacontinua:
I refuse to turn to female back angry
carefree, stop jor sad
you know you want to wink wink
Just for today
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Goofyone, Goofyone, Goofyone...

Are you by any chance asking us to er...lower our expectations?? grin grin grin
No I'm not. Go girl! grin tongue
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

She has kiii me here cheesy
And she is right jare!

D day I went to hubby's house when we started dating and he stylishly entered d sitting rm with water dripping down from his body, I repented!
If one asked me what we discussed that day, I don't know. Was just yarning rabbish cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2015
Na this kain men dey make person forget im name or address to work grin grin
EfemenaXY:

sambarry!

Sambarry!!

SAMBARRY!!!

SAMBARRY!!!

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:

She has kiii me here cheesy
And she is right jare!

D day I went to hubby's house when we started dating and he stylishly entered d sitting rm with water dripping down from his body, I repented!
If one asked me what we discussed that day, I don't know. Was just yarning rabbish cheesy

grin grin grin

I understand. wink
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I don't know about other women but I can afford it. As a matter of fact, it would be the best solution for me but you men are too jealous and possessive. grin

So, it's because men are too jealous and possessive that you want to go polygamous. Not convincing tongue
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
Tonight NL ladies be like

cool smiley cool

7 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
goofyone:

So, it's because men are too jealous and possessive that you want to go polygamous. Not convincing tongue

That's not the reason, that's the obstacle.

6 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

My mother was like your mother but I became like my father. grin grin grin
lol. I doubt.
Mine is the type that believes a woman should have only one partner all her life.
she guilted me so much about sexual relationships it took me a long while to break the mind prison and enjoy a man getting inches close to me. almost had me getting married as a virgin.

Until I saw the light grin grin grin and got spoilt.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

That's not the reason, that's the obstacle.
Looool. You no serious, I swaaar.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
cococandy:
lol. I doubt.
Mine is the type that believes a woman should have only one partner all her life.
she guilted me so much about sexual relationships it took me a long while to break the mind prison and enjoy a man getting inches close to me. almost had me getting married as a virgin.

Until I saw the light grin grin grin and got spoilt.

Trust me, my mother was the same.

It just didn't work on me so well. grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
goofyone:

Looool. You no serious, I swaaar.

I am very serious. wink
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by SAMBARRY: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

if those kain men dey my house na every day i go dey reach office late. Oga go ask why are you late I go just dey stutter and talk nonsense like I travelled to Benin before getting to the office. No fashola broke the plates in the kitchen and as I was trying to pick it. Ermm no I was sick grin grin

for house nko food go just dey burn anyhow grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:
if those kain men dey my house na every day i go dey reach office late. Oga go ask why are you late I go just dey stutter and talk nonsense like I travelled to Benin before getting to the office. No fashola broke the plates in the kitchen and as I was trying to pick it. Ermm no I was sick grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

And that's the reason why there are not many hot men out there. The world would come to an end because we would all behave like you here. grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Coco, na cray cray mamma o!
She tot me a lot about d opposite sexx cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I am very serious. wink
I believe you.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Girl, you have endurance. Chai! grin grin grin

You can kill a man, I am sure of that.

Goofyone, see, one man can never satisfy a woman, once in the mood, she can go on and on and on .... grin

EfemenaXY,

here we go:

See mouth action. grin grin grin

[img]http://taedai.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/sexy_black_man.jpg[/img]

Okay, that last dude is the answer to all the questions in the universe!! Those buns!! shocked shocked cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
goofyone:

I believe you.

I am actually a very monogamous and faithful person, for many reasons.

However, if I were more selfish and not so scared of STDs, I would love polygamy.
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
SAMBARRY:

Loool!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
ileobatojo:

Okay, that last dude is the answer to all the questions in the universe!! Those buns!! shocked shocked cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I am actually a very monogamous and faithful person, for many reasons.

However, if I were more selfish and not so scared of STDs, I would love polygamy.
Confession time grin
Okay, serious. It's not necessarily out of place. I guess polygamy is built into everyone's DNA, somehow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Sex Starved Wife / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.