Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife (62674 Views)

Is There A Probability Of Cheating? / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
DeeMain:

My own words? shocked Have u ever heard me supporting either of the sex's excesses? What is bad is bad. I picked aisha2 out because for a long time she's been a voice of reason on NL and has earned my respect.

Men cheating and patriachialism, in all its forms are bad. Women cheating and feminism, in all its shades are equally bad. Two wrongs don't make a right. I am for order, mutual respect and love in the home. There should, therefore, be a code of behaviour and a moral compass for the family for a society to thrive. Any other thing is anarchy. Lose-lose.

It's the reason many people don't take feminism seriously. You don't correct a wrong with a wrong. You make things right by coming to equity with clean hands and creatively demanding for justice, balance and fairness.

Any other thing is chaos. The family, as a collective, will not survive the aftermath. Look at what is happening in other climes already. Is that the result you all want?

Many ladies/girls and guys come to NL to read your posts to learn what's right, form their own beliefs and be educated. We, therefore, ought to be mindful of what we post here, shouldn't we?

I agree. Most times posters don't reason like you when its a woman they give shitty advice but when a man is the victim they suddenly forget divorce is a sin

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by crackhaus: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
bennyrazz:
some of the ones here are exempted from that statistics bcuz dem no get liver, in other words, they are liverless grin grin lionesses without teeth.
Lol.. some indeed! grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

kiss kiss kiss

Been looking all over for you. Pls, pls, teach Sambarry how to post better pictures of hot black dudes. Dunno where she got that very "rude" effigy from. cheesy cheesy

kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2015
^^^Mine! angry angry cool
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

kiss kiss kiss

Lol!

Now that's what I'm saying.

Oya, Sambarry come o! I meant something like this kinda pic. wink wink smiley
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:
[img]http://i1.wp.com/www.coilybynature.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/sexy-black-man-41.jpg%3Fresize%3D500%252C750[/img]

Lol!

I don't know whether to read him or look at him! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Chai chai do you want to give pot bellied beer breath nen hypertension?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Now that's what I'm saying.

Oya, Sambarry come o! I meant something like this kinda pic. wink wink smiley

You have a good taste woman. cool

The second is mine, anyone who even only tries to approach him, will be shot. angry cool

The following one is for Sambarry grin grin grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Vznk-NKXXz8/Ts7ufj8imUI/AAAAAAAACPA/LlSIfOmeDKA/s640/taye_diggs_01.jpg[/img]
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Haha!

I bet the guy whose wife cheated on him in this story must have done it with a dude looking like this. Nice one, Carefree kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

I don't know whether to read him or look at him! cheesy cheesy

I love him, I want his babies. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

I want them to hit the gym. grin grin grin

There is a shortage of good looking men. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

You have a good taste woman. cool

The second is mine, anyone who even only tries to approach him, will be shot. angry cool

The following one is for Sambarry grin grin grin

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Vznk-NKXXz8/Ts7ufj8imUI/AAAAAAAACPA/LlSIfOmeDKA/s640/taye_diggs_01.jpg[/img]

LMAO!

Oya Sambarry, come take man. Your guy's floating his stuff in da pool. cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Haha!

I bet the guy whose wife cheated on him in this story must have done it with a dude looking like this. Nice one, Carefree kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Carefree,baddddest gal! cheesy
Abeg, some should pls endeavour to go to d clinic on Monday for periodic check up cheesy

It's necessary o!
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Dheartless: 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
all I could do is grin grin
I see bunch of pained bitches all around
go ahead and f*uck all you want grin when it slacks don't forget you've got an alternative ' the asss hole'.

just need someone to cheat on me so I can have an excuse
grin.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

U r right! cheesy
Mbok! cheesy

Chei! I'm tired o.
Had fun here kiss

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

Eh...eh...back off Aisha! angry angry

I saw him first.

Tall, mean looking and damn hot, hot, hot. cheesy cheesy Oh, and handsome + dark. Every woman's dream...

4 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:

U r right! cheesy
Mbok! cheesy

Chei! I'm tired o.
Had fun here kiss

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 6:00pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:
Abeg, some should pls endeavour to go to d clinic on Monday for periodic check up cheesy

It's necessary o!

That is eh....she really does know how to pick 'em. smiley smiley

carefreewannabe:

I love him, I want his babies. smiley smiley smiley

Lol! Lol!! Lol!!!

Now that is quite understandable! cheesy cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

That is eh....she really does know how to pick 'em. smiley smiley

Lol! Lol!! Lol!!!

Now that is quite understandable! cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

Look at this cutie.

Where are these men? Damn!

And this hottie.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 31, 2015
moca:

It's necessary o!

I am a good girl gone better. grin grin grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 6:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lol! Careful, Carefree...

Your pics are going to discourage a lot of nland dudes on here. cheesy
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Lol! Careful, Carefree...

Your pics are going to discourage a lot of nland dudes on here. cheesy

Hopefully. wink

I have the feeling that Darwin's theory of natural selection is a fraud. grin grin grin
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Eh...eh...back off Aisha! angry angry

I saw him first.

Tall, mean looking and damn hot, hot, hot. cheesy cheesy Oh, and handsome + dark. Every woman's dream...

I will remove my dress and fight you first
Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Shortage is an understatement its a crisis. There is a pot belle epidemic

6 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by EfemenaXY: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

Lol!

Carefreewannabe, see what you've caused? Oya upload one more hot pic for us so Aisha can leave my guy alone na. cheesy cheesy

aisha2:

ROTFLMAO!

Now this is just mean. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
aisha2:

Dr Carefree is here, her method, shock therapy. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Carefreewannabe, see what you've caused. Oya upload one more hot pic for us so Aisha can leave my guy alone na. cheesy cheesy

ROTFLMAO!

Now this is just mean. grin grin grin

[img]http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=46545129[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
^^Semi-God kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What Will You Do In A Marriage Like Mine? / ''He Died Because He Wanted To Please Everybody'' Nigerian Man Mourns His Friend / About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.