Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result (1727 Views)

Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by Dragonking: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2015
The University of Cambridge Local Examinations
Syndicate, UCLES, now Cambridge Assessment, has
cleared the air on the controversy currently surrounding
the West African School Certificate, WASC, results
presented by Muhammadu Buhari, the candidate of the
All Progressives Candidate in the February 14
presidential election.

The institution in a new post on its website, disclosed
that result grades for the examination in 1961 were
issued in numbers, not letters, as suggested by some
anti-Buharis.

According to Cambridge, “Examination results were
classed in grades from 1 to 9”

“1, 2,3,4,5 & 6 indicate a Pass with Credit; 7 & 8
indicate a Pass; 9 indicate a Failure,” the school said.

Results tendered by the former general indicate he
obtained credits in English Language, Geography,
Health Science, Hausa Language; failed in Mathematics
and Woodwork, and had a pass in Literature in English.
Giving more insight on the result, Cambridge said for
candidates to qualify for its certificate in 1961, they
needed to pass English, and not necessarily
Mathematics.

“To pass the School Certificate, candidates had to pass
examinations in a variety of groups. It was compulsory
to pass English Language, but not Maths, in order to
gain the Certificate,” the university said.

This has again nailed to the wall the calls from some
quarters that Buhari should be disqualified for allegedly
fabricating his result.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/cambridge-university-clears-buhari-alleged-forged-wasc-result/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by bishop0608: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2015
This is good.At least Nigerians know where he stands now academically.A copy of the result shown may not be a bad idea.
Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by Donmarrius: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
This is the most useless post i av' ever seen.
When i saw the topic,i had thought Buhari has applied for his certificate and Cambridge,and has gotten it.i never knew that,this people are still beating about the bush.who care if the result is written in Roman figures or in sign language?.
Buhari should applid for his certificate from Cambridge,as they said its only their candidate,that can apply for his or her cert.what is Buhari waiting for?.
The result released by the principal is fake,and bears Mohamed,not Mohamadu .
Please,its like both dailypost,and this op,doesn't know how silly they av' become by trying to defend forgery and perjury.

8 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by Mogidi: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
Only the certs will do, we will accept nothing less. Illiterates should be tending cows not running a country of 160million.

4 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by donphilopus: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
[s]
Donmarrius:
When i saw the topic,i had thought Buhari has applied for his certificate and Cambridge,and has gotten it.i never knew that,this people are still beating about the bush.who care if the result is written in Roman figures or in sign language?.
Buhari should applid for his certificate from Cambridge,as they said its only their candidate,that can apply for his or her cert.what is Buhari waiting for?.
Please,its like both dailypost,and this op,doesn't know how silly they av' become by trying to defend forgery and perjury.
[/s]

If you're so sure of this balderdash, then meet us at the Court and stop the barking.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by donphilopus: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
[s]
Mogidi:
Only the certs will do, we will accept nothing less. Illiterates should be tending cows not running a country of 160million.
[/s]

A definition of 'Illiteracy' without PEJ's name is null and void. The perfect definition of an 'Illiterate' is PEJ. BTW, I would gladly vote an Illiterate over the clueless PhD Holder of a president.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by strangest(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
The only clearing, Nigerians are asking for is a credible verifiable certificate from Cambridge and not that hogwash the OP posted up there

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by oguash: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Friendship over Elections
I was chatting with a friend of mine about the upcoming elections. It was more of an argument actually. I really wasn't listening to this friend, just barely holding my breathe enough to hear something he'll say that I could twist to buttress my upcoming points. (That's what most of us do unconsciously so don't say 'Ehen' in your mind.)
We were talking loudly in my sitting room over a jar of freshly made zobo drink from my cousin's and a bowl of peppered kulikuli. I bothered to actually listen to this guy for a few seconds and in the process lost my own gathered thoughts for my next point. That wasn't really nice and I felt a bit frustrated. I had to pour myself a glass of zobo, disconnect myself from what he was saying, and try to remember what I was going to say while he talked.
"Buhari is a retired old layer! Nigeria doesn't need him," Kemute said. "We don't need his lies and illusions. We don't need his change..."
Then I remembered my point. But damn that one, he just gave me a better point.
"You helpless day old chick! What do you know about layers, old layers, what Nigeria needs, and the rest of that gibberish that was about to spill out of your beak?" I snapped. The ginger-pepper combo was probably working me up as much as the argument and I could tell I was losing it. But too late, I didn't even have time to consider the next lines before they fell out of my mouth. "You've become so accustomed to your sh** hole, you dread anything better because of your fear of a perceived worst. Tell me, how many hours of light have you had in the past six months? Six hours? Less?"
I didn't even notice the surprise, mixed with pain, on Kemute's face. I just continued reeling out my choice lines.
"And how long have you been out of school without a job? Four years? Okay. Your mother's shop has been closed down for the past three months because federal government are still working on a small portion of their road. True or false? Sorry. I forgot to mention, perhaps if you went and died at the stadium that faithful day with the others because of false promise of employment and your spirit watched as no concrete judgment was meted out on the fellows responsible, you'd have been happy abi? What about the relatives of those who also lost loved ones in Bornu, Kano, Kaduna, etc all because of the insecurity? Have you even been listening to all I've been saying since we started this argument?"
As the last words toppled out, I realized what I just said. I guess for the first time Kemute actually listened to every word I said. He stood up, eyes still fixed on me with a spark in them, picked his phone and note pad, and walked towards the entrance door.
"Where are you going to? Chickening out already? Ha!"
It seemed I won the argument by touching some open wounds, but for obvious reasons I wasn't feeling like I won. I felt like I had just lost something more.
Kemute didn't respond. He just walked out.
This was a month ago and I haven't heard from him since then. And it got me thinking.
There's been similar occurrences like this over the past months. People are sacrificing good relationships built over the years on worthless arguments over an election that'll come and go in three weeks. No matter how right we are in our arguments, no matter how insensitive we become just to express our points, no matter whether we win the argument and our party of choice finally wins the elections, it can never be worth the good relationships we had and sacrificed.
Let's choose who to argue with this season if we must. Let's actually listen to reason. Let's be sensitive in our choice of words. Let's not try to win at all cost. Let us rather preserve our valuable relationships with God (first) and with others.
DISCLAIMER: The above story is pure fiction just for illustration purposes. It never happened. If it looks like it happened to you or someone you know, then that is pure coincidence. I repeat - THE ABOVE STORY NEVER HAPPENED.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by Change2015(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
Instead of mouthing off in the public sphere, the pdp should go to court. They know they will lose. This certificate discussion is dry and dead.

#change
#GMB
#APC

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

If you're so sure of this balderdash, then meet us at the Court and stop the barking.
The case is already in court. Buhari should apply to Cambridge for verification of his results and stop beating around the Bush

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by Donmarrius: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Here is one Buhari's 150 cows.
Cow,we are in court already.Tell your certificate syndicate general,to appear in court,or warrant of arrest will be issued,and his sorry ass,will rot in kirikiri .

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by atlwireles: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
When will these shameless Oluwole APC members shut the hell up. Buhari has no certificate, the whole knows the truth already. Your forgery will earn the fraudster 14 years in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by donphilopus: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

The case is already in court. Buhari should apply to Cambridge for verification of his results and stop beating around the Bush

If the case is already in Court, then wait for the Court to decide and stop all these noises.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by donphilopus: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
[s]
Donmarrius:
Here is one Buhari's 150 cows.
Cow,we are in court already.Tell your certificate syndicate general,to appear in court,or warrant of arrest will be issued,and his sorry ass,will rot in kirikiri .
[/s]

Balderdash as usual. You couldn't arrest and prosecute him when you accused him of sponsoring Boko Haram, now you want to start what you can't finish. BTW, the only person I know for sure would end up in Prison before the end of this year is Jonathan.
Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by focus7: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Donmarrius:
you are nothing but a pathetic sadist, I suggest u get yourself a rope, lock up ur self in your miserable room and do the necessary, I bet it the world will celebrate your exist.
Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by Donmarrius: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
Change2015:
Instead of mouthing off in the public sphere, the pdp should go to court. They know they will lose. This certificate discussion is dry and dead.

#change #Perjury
#GMB
#APC
The saga has far gone beyond party politics,hence,PDP or not,we the Nigerian youths,and every other well meaning Nigerian,who believes in rule of law,are out to prosecute Buhari for foggery and perjury.
Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by Donmarrius: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
[s]
focus7:
you are nothing but a pathetic sadist, I suggest u get yourself a rope, lock up ur self in your miserable room and do the necessary, I bet it the world will celebrate your exist.
[/s] Here is cow number 2,out of the 150 cows Buhari has.
Stop crying all over me,i didn't send Buhari to lie under oath.you ijjiots pushed him into it,and he will spend 14yrs in jail,add 14yrs to his current age,tell us how old he will be when he comes out,and please,figure out what he is gonna look like,when he comes out.
Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by eaglechild: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Donmarrius:
grin grin grin grin

Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
donphilopus:

If the case is already in Court, then wait for the Court to decide and stop all these noises.

why have you ben going around nairaland yarning dust about GEJ? why dont you also wait till failbuhari 14 when Nigerians will decide hypocrite!!!!
Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by Change2015(m): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Donmarrius:

The saga has far gone beyond party politics,hence,PDP or not,we the Nigerian youths,and every other well meaning Nigerian,who believes in rule of law,are out to prosecute Buhari for foggery and perjury.

As far as our constitution goes, I understand prosecutions happen in the courts?

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by donphilopus: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

why have you ben going around nairaland yarning dust about GEJ? why dont you also wait till failbuhari 14 when Nigerians will decide hypocrite!!!!

Instead of you to vote Buhari and have access to adult education, you're here condemning and trynna discredit him. What the heck is 'yarning', 'why have you ben' and 'decide hypocrite'?! Bros, abeg na.
Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by candidbabe(f): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari must go to prison, no two ways about that.
73+14= 87 years.
Re: Cambridge University Clears buhari Over Alleged Forged Wasc result by Dragonking: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
candidbabe:
Buhari must go to prison, no two ways about that.
73+14= 87 years.

say na e-prison you wan carry am put?? grin

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Need To Respect Lagos. / Six Countries Turn Down Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke’s Asylum Request-bca / No Girl Should Be Married Before The Age Of 17- Aisha Buhari, Calls For Legisla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.