Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) (37384 Views)

Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by MzzTega(f): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
If the person that did this do not have a child in the nearest future,The devil will b blamed......Yeye
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by mytime24(f): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wat a wicked world, nd sme families are even lukin for child/ren
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Anewdawn: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
Chei!! Do people still do this at this time and age? The mother shld have gone to any near by orphanage and dropped d baby. When there are 1001 women asking God for d fruit of the womb even just 1. Almighty father, whereever this baby is, I use him/her as a point of contact for all seeking for divine conception, this year will not pass us by in the most honourable name of Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by MadCow1: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
Legalize Abortion.. angry

**Drops the Mic and walks away like a Boss Cow.. **

[img]http://4.bp..com/-AAkhY3xFBWc/U3kYZ3TVkQI/AAAAAAAABog/kRh0emjk7Hc/s1600/Bulle.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by greatgod2012(f): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
The person who dropped the baby there certainly did bad, but the person who saw the baby and takes its picture without any further action towards saving the baby's life did worst.
For goodness sake, what happened to calling the police and if that didn't work, as someone claimed the police officer he called was demanding for recharge cards, what happened to calling on LG workers or ophanage homes, just anything to save the life of the baby.

May God help us to get things right in this country.
I'm really annoyed with this!

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Girls wey no dey fit close kitten and wey allow broke guyz dey chop d kitten...But thankGod d baby is safe
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by adrainuche(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
freeDR:
Withdrawal fails like kilode......use withdrawal method and become a father kiakia....

Speaking from experience or is DAT your baby ??
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by greatgod2012(f): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pleeeeease, where is this baby now

And some people are really looking seriously for a wonderful gift like this.......this is unfair o.......

Im not happy at all seeing this!

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Bowaley17(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
All dis foolish 9ja babes opening their HOLES for some STICKS 2 drill them and @ d end things go wrong...thunder fire whoever dropped that innocent baby there....
IamBOWALEY
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
What my aunty is praying and fasting for 24/7 another is dumping the same treasure .... What if this of is the next Bill Gates of its generation? What if this is the only seed she was ever meant to have? .... #carma is waiting tho
cry
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by idu1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
dadaic:
this happened close to my area, at abule egba. very close to the mobil filling station. i was shocked. I had to call the police, and I was told to send them recharge card.
give me the number that said u should send recharge card.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by shaggy5000: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
na APC pikin
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Harmvirus(f): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Smh
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by HopeAlive14(m): 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
Some couples are fasting, praying and looking for a child to behold, love and care for and one is here recklessly abandoned!

The irony of life!

God, help this child to survive and fulfill his destiny.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by anitank(f): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
bellong:
Is the baby still alive?

What else did your friend do to help the baby apart from taking picture?

Atleast he was nice enough to stop and see what was inside the nylon bag. This picture he took would go a long way alerting a large number of the public and a bunch of NGOs and individuals who might want to help take care of the baby.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by hizaya61(m): 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
signature2012:
The heart of man is so wicked,while many out there are weeping morning and night for GoD to grant them a child.

Point of correction heart of woman
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
farano:
Chai the person who did this will not go unpunished cry
u hen??...
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by AnazodoB2011: 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
If anything should happen to this baby. God will punish the mother and also the op who saw the baby and just took the picture and walked away without doing anything meaningful. I just pray the baby is still alive and in good condition. God pls dont allow this innocent precous and awesome baby to just waste away just like that. To this baby - you must be alive and you must be a saviour to ur generation. Lord Jesus take control
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Adeyinka1758(m): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wicked World...

Nt ready to cater for a child n dey went ahead to ave sex - illeteracy
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Abbeyme: 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Like seriously?

Did u get a name of the police officer?
which police station dd u call?

The action of that polic office is criminal!

dadaic:
this happened close to my area, at abule egba. very close to the mobil filling station. i was shocked. I had to call the police, and I was told to send them recharge card.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nobody bags it better! How ironic.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Slickest(m): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
farano:
Chai the person who did this will not go unpunished cry
How u take know?
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by jingh(f): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
natureblack:
Holatin,you need to see this. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lols
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Juzzybabe(f): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
bellong:
Is the baby still alive?

What else did your friend do to help the baby apart from taking picture?
He share the pix he snapped with all his bbm,whatsapp,Facebook,twitter,etc, friends and left the baby to his or her fate. undecided
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by freeDR(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
adrainuche:

Speaking from experience or is DAT your baby ??
leave story. Hark my warning.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
Aigbofa:
Nobody bags it better! How ironic.
Saw it too sad sad sad sad
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by nifemilizy: 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
hmmmmmmm, na wa ooo, God help us sha, but hop its a right info
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by jampro123(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Imagine what a world we are living in, people have been looking for this bundle of blessing day and night. God hmmmmm let me not say anything that will make you angry but it is unfair father lord God.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by mutter(f): 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Please can someone find out if this baby is still alive?
This is so disturbing.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by felifeli: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
jammyunn:
A friend saw this on his way to work this morning at Abule Egba.

Hold that your friend as suspect. This is called re-visiting the place of the crime cool cool cool
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Ilekeh(f): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lol @ "nobody bags it better"

Smh
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Missmossy(f): 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
Chai! This is terrible.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Husband Washes My Pants" Anita Joseph Reveals (video) / Missing Brothers In Ibeshe Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.