Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) (37378 Views)

Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Tunagee(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
jammyunn:
A friend saw this on his way to work this morning at Abule Egba.

bastards go dey Bleep everywhere, dem go come dey throw away the effect! The person that did this will never know peace throughout his /her entire life
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by adexsimply(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
While I really want a baby now sad
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by baby124: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
God will sort out the mother and father of this angel. No body should curse the mother alone cause this baby has a father who rejected it, somewhere
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by zingobaby: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wickednes of men,pls let them rescure d inocent baby

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by ayzone: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
House, we need your vote in the on going threecrown competition. Please,help us open this link and 'like' our page. Thanks
https://www.facebook.com/ThreeCrownsMilk?ref=ts&fref=ts#!/ThreeCrownsMilk/photos/a.341667129354667.1073741828.341394439381936/357549621099751/?type=1&theater
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by radiant3(f): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
This is disheartening!

The good for nothing mother might even be among the sympathisers...
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by IVORY2009(m): 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

At least she didn't kill the baby.

I just pray good people find and take care of the child.

I hope you're not the one responsible.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Wow this act is getting out of hand. Sometime ago somebody dropped twin babies inside a gotta not too far from my house of which I doubt if they completed 9 months old. I just wonder how she delivered them. Its really sad honestly.

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by 100Cents: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sweet baby.

I pray for you, you will eneter a home with guardians who need you and the suffering you know today will be the only one in your life.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by danielmichael(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Na APC moda drop this kid

God punish them

Clueless party

GEJ till all APC moda dumps dier kids

Nonsense
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by ahbey(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
goodness
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by elantraceey(f): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
IVORY2009:

I hope you're not the one responsible.

I can never do that to my child , never!!
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
cry
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nicepoker(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ladies. Be like. This lady won't go unpunished. Ask ur self is this one not better than terminating the pregnancy?
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
farano:
Chai the person who did this will not go unpunished cry
and u will go unpunished for the evils+sins uv done
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
kunleeko:

Please, what number did you call, next time call 767.
the police has been arrested. I had to call my uncle and he intervened by getting the police. He will serve 2 weeks in jail.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
I hope that baby is still alive, if yes, I seriously hope your friend didn't just take the picture and left the baby alone? sad

I don't know why some Nigerians are this stupid. If you don't want a baby, why having unprotected sex? Has the price of durex gone up? Even the last time I checked it was still less than $10. Smh!

...and I don't think gold circle has turned 50 naira. It was still 30 naira when I checked last. It's so cheap and easy to use. Damn!! angry
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by pius4luv(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
this is very touching,i feel sad about it,i just hope the NGO would come over and help the little baby cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nicepoker:
Ladies. Be like. This lady won't go unpunished. Ask ur self is this one not better than terminating the pregnancy?

You saying this is better than abortion? Omg! Are you serious right now? Do you even know what you're talking about?
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by okirewaju(f): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Herzumpther:
Wow this act is getting out of hand. Sometime ago somebody dropped twin babies inside a gotta not too far from my house of which I doubt if they completed 9 months old. I just wonder how she delivered them. Its really sad honestly.
My God

Babe is this what I think it is!

cry
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by AnazodoB2011: 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
100Cents:
Sweet baby.

I pray for you, you will eneter a home with guardians who need you and the suffering you know today will be the only one in your life.

Amen
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by MissAma(f): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Soo sad,please have sex ONLY when you can been responsible for the associated consequences!The mother isn't the only one to be blamed,that child has a father;he shares in the blame and the larger society as well.
@op apart from what your Uncle did to the police(goodjob on that),you are yet to tell us,the present situation of the baby?Health status and where he or she is at the moment.A lot if people are interested in this baby-story.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
buh seriously, why would someone do this. C'mooooon, babies are blessings for christ sake.
this is cruel.
saw something like this two years ago buh d little girl died from cold and neglect.
Fix people Lord, Fix people.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by signatureken(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
i don`t mind adopting d baby,i love children and i kwn very soon,i will start having mine and i promise 2 be responsible 2 them.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by emmanuel2015: 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
Get 5 times of every recharge card u load on MTN visit: http:// tiny url . com / L2mysws Note: join the website together "no spacing"
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
MissAma:
Soo sad,please have sex ONLY when you can been responsible for the associated consequences!The mother isn't the only one to be blamed,that child has a father;he shares in the blame and the larger society as well.
@op apart from what your Uncle did to the police(goodjob on that),you are yet to tell us,the present situation of the baby?Health status and where he or she is at the moment.A lot if people are interested in this baby-story.
bae, please reserve your comment for Feb 14th. a lot of thangs happen cos of some sweet nonsense.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hmmm. People av mind o.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by MissAma(f): 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bae please reserve your comment for Feb 14th. a lot of thangs hapen cos of some sweet nonsense.[/quote
]Lool...soo true.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by LadyAmaka(f): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
I wish I got the baby.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
okirewaju:
My God

cry
]It should be dear, I'm not sure she used normal delivery. See their placenta and all just the way they are inside her womb is the way she threw them inside the gotta. It's really sad. I zoomed the pics, this is just the way they are inside the gotta which shows they are less than 9 months old.....2 cute boys I tell you. cry cry

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
okirewaju:
My God

cry
].
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by mutter(f): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
You should not have shown this picture without warning that it would get graphic.
This got me really upset. cry cry cry cry
Man / woman is evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Brothers In Ibeshe Ikorodu, Lagos (photos) / My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk / Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.