Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,717 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) (37528 Views)

Photo..pretty Young Mum Breast Feeding Her Baby At An Even Goes Viral. / My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Nigerians Watched An Abandoned Baby Cry Herself To Death Becos Of Fear Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by okirewaju(f): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Herzumpther:
]It should be dear, I'm not sure she used normal delivery. See their placenta and all just the way they are inside her womb is the way she threw them inside the gotta. It's really sad. I zoomed the pics, this is just the way they are inside the gotta which shows they are less than 9 months old.....2 cute boys I tell you. cry cry
This pics makes my heart bleed!

To believe that some families are looking for children.

I would really love to hear what who did this has to say to defend herself

A lot of things keep running through my mind. Did she look at them before going ahead to throw them in the gutter? Is she still living with the guilt
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
okirewaju:
This pics makes my heart bleed!

To believe that some families are looking for children.

I would really love to hear what who did this has to say to defend herself

A lot of things keep running through my mind. Did she look at them before going ahead to throw them in the gutter? Is she still living with the guilt
And to think I've been paying for twin babies as my first when I eventually get married........ I just know God is not asleep.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by BukkyDan(f): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
In a polythene bag/bagco? shocked
Some people are too wicked to be called humans angry
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by hijodedios: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
God have mercy,please instead of throwing them away or leaving them to die,give them to me,am dam serious about this.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by okirewaju(f): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Herzumpther:
And to think I've been paying for twin babies as my first when I eventually get married........ I just know God is not asleep.
Amen to your prayers

Hmnn!!!
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
This is wickedness.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by icn121: 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Life indeed is an irony. A married couple may be running from one fertility centre to the other; all in an attempt to have a child, but here's someone who just doesn't want to take care of her child. This's downright disheartening!
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by jammyunn(m): 11:28pm On Jan 28, 2015
bellong:
Is the baby still alive?

What else did your friend do to help the baby apart from taking picture?
they took her to a children's hospital and he left.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by 1miccza: 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
dadaic:
this happened close to my area, at abule egba. very close to the mobil filling station. i was shocked. I had to call the police, and I was told to send them recharge card.

And these dudes or do I call them freaks are supposed to be protecting the life of the citizens
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:02am On Jan 29, 2015
They sabi nack, but they arent responsible enough 2 bear d consequences. what a shame.
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by aniagoluaustin(m): 1:20am On Jan 29, 2015
women r hateless

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 29, 2015
why would any sane person carry pregnancy for 9months, went through labour to deliver, only to throw away the baby?
insanity!!
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by uniquelady247: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2015
People are heartless look at this kid where is she going to start from chaiii I called down the father of the fatherless to come and have his way upon the life of this poor child
Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by bellong: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2015
jammyunn:
they took her to a children's hospital and he left.

Wonderful... You should have included it in the opening post.

God bless your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by Rawar: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
if na me see am eeh..... chai .... I will not marry again I will just take care of d baby.......mumu mother m²

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Baby At Abule Egba This Morning(pic) by holatin(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
natureblack:
Holatin,you need to see this. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
you no serious
you mean leko motel right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) / 'No Difference Between Single Mothers And Prostitutes' - Lecturer / Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.