Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? (5470 Views)

Help Me! I Dont Wanna Sleep / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by onila(f): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
MrCork:

...OK...gimme punny & we callit PEACE....deal? undecided
I am not light skinned tongue
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
onila:
we both liked epic fantasy movies

like chronicles of narnia
etc

we used to watch movies together like cool friends

he was short, ugly. .not my type
dont know who gave him the confidence to like me sef
i'm nw beginning to suspect lies in ur comments
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ipledge:
shey u too still be virgin
of course
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
firstEVA:
of course
picture or u know d rest

Just joking but I no believ u
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by MrCork: 5:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
onila:
I am not light skinned tongue

....I didn't ask u for story..i ask for punnny....now u see why u fail school exam!! angry

2 Likes

Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by onila(f): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
zick19:

what lies undecided
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ipledge:
picture or u know d rest

Just joking but I no believ u
so from picture you will know a virgin and who isn't?
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by MrCork: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
zick19:

..bro that Onila gyal is always creatin fake storys to get attension......she been loookin for man on Nairaland since 1979

...I swaaar!!
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by onila(f): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
MrCork:

....I didn't ask u for story..i ask for punnny....now u see why u fail school exam!! angry

why are you always so mean to me

common, I am nice smiley
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
firstEVA:
so from picture you will know a virgin and who isn't?
yea... Don't get it twisted,not ur face picture oo
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by agoadiv(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
onila:
I dont know if some guys think its game or style

but for me, I find it annoying and unfair

when a boy thinks you like him or yr not even feeling him at all sef
he just forces himself on you

without even asking or giving you some space

I remember when I was in some guys house, he put his two hands on my jeans and said "should I"
not giving me time to think
I had to turn him down which was somehow

I prefer gentlemen
opon dis she still say team_virgin for her signature
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by MrCork: 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
onila:

why are you always so mean to me

common, I am nice smiley

..how?....ok then....are you fine?? angry

1 Like

Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by onila(f): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
agoadiv:
opon dis she still say team_virgin for her signature
virgins dont go to boys houses

I am careful but that day I was unlucky
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by onila(f): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
MrCork:

..how?....ok then....are you fine?? angry
yea smiley
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
onila:

I Hope u do understand
Yes i do.
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ipledge:
yea... Don't get it twisted,not ur face picture oo
picture of what?
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
MrCork:

..bro that Onila gyal is always creatin fake storys to get attension......she been loookin for man on Nairaland since 1979

...I swaaar!!
angry
hehehehehehe grin but you people wicked ooo.... Why can't you guys jez give her one guy so that she won't die single.....

1 Like

Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by MrCork: 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
onila:
yea smiley

....aiiight then. Officially...we now cool!! wink

1 Like

Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by MrCork: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2015
zick19:

hehehehehehe grin but you people wicked ooo.... Why can't you guys jez give her one guy so that she won't die single.....

...Zara...Your highly little opinion has been noted....thank u!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
onila:
what lies undecided
idk, look for it ursef
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by nawtikid(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
MrCork:

...OK...gimme punny & we callit PEACE....deal? undecided
is she light-skinned?
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by nawtikid(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
MrCork:

huh!...dafuq!...iz MrCork beginning 2 settle 4 dark-skinned punnani?
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by MrCork: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
nawtikid:
huh!...dafuq!...iz MrCork beginning 2 settle 4 dark-skinned punnani?

...Bro ama lover nota fighter.....Onila is macracaronically sweet & lovin!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by onila(f): 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
MrCork:

...Bro ama lover nota fighter.....Onila is macracaronically sweet & lovin!! angry
cool
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by nawtikid(m): 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
MrCork:

bro!....she ain't light skinned 4 furk sake!!!
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by repogirl(f): 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
Duh Last time I checked, 'should I?' seemed like a question....

and by you walking out, he gave you the chance to decide, if he didn't give you chance, they call that one R'APE!!
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:55am On Jan 29, 2015
lmfao
what a thread
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:56am On Jan 29, 2015
i'm more a direct person anyway
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by onila(f): 2:04am On Jan 29, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
i'm more a direct person anyway
angry angry
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:47am On Jan 29, 2015
onila:
angry angry
what? don't worry i will bang u as soon as you cross the doormat grin grin
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by onila(f): 3:55am On Jan 29, 2015
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
what? don't worry i will bang u as soon as you cross the doormat grin grin
Re: When Guys Dont Give You A Chance To Decide If You Wanna Sleep With Them? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:59am On Jan 29, 2015
onila:

wink wink

i can sense the sexual tension between us grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Enlight Me : I Want To Know How To Spot A Guy With A Big D.ick / Ladies: Can You Dress Like This On Your Wedding Day? / Did You Know......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.